Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) (9934 Views)

The Man Behind The Alibaba Group / Success Story Of Founder Of Alibaba Group / GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by aboyaji(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
debbydee:
pls how did season 4 go any one with should please share. so we can be better prepared.
i can attest to that. I am one of the season 4 group members . My name there is ucmacanthony. We cooperate fine. Everything moved just fine. Though we did only watch. (skone watch)

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by BodePolScience: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Please I am fully interested. 07065352674
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by BodePolScience: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
EnterPRO:
some people have money to import but cannot sell.

some can sell but do not have that [60k] capital.

is it possible to bring both sets of people together this season?
I don't have money but I can sell as market is readily available. I sell sharp sharp the few things I get from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by holajeedayy: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
can u guyz show us the pic of d shoe so as to b able to advertise b4 d arrival
n know d kind of product it is?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by mascotblaze(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Its that time again...... I wish dis time I'm part of the team. Add me up 08131363527
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by holajeedayy: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
add me 07030842589
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by perp(f): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Please include
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Ymodulus: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2015
We don't just add you. You pay the registration fees. Of #1000.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by perp(f): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2015
hw do I get the details of the payment?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Pchidexy(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Pls, Ymodulus we need to have a glimpse of what we are going to buy n the price range. This is to enable us strategize n plan for the sale. Selling a product is not easy. Thanks.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Evicsholar(f): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'm intrested in being part of the group but i'm a little bothered about the final payment of the goods. I fear that it might be beyond my capacity 'cos na hustling student i be ooo'
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Essont(m): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Pls Ymodulus am interested in getting some stufs from china (alibaba.com) but i have problem with that pls i need ur help in this. My number is 07060977723

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by kendraloops(f): 1:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Still open?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by laplace12(m): 3:50am On Apr 03, 2015
pryme:
@Ymodulus, pls I would appreciate it if you can help me with this issue, sorry it's not an Alibaba issue but Aliexpress; I have bought and receive items from Aliexpress before but my problem now it, I want to buy some jeweleries from different sellers how to do consolidate these items into one package for shipping, cos down here at the NIPOST office they charge me N500 for each package I receive and it's not funny.

so pls how can combine all of these items I want to order from different sellers, there are like 10 items and their combined weight won't be up to 1 Kg. any advice will be highly appreciated.
thanks

Use shipping agents.

I can recommend a reliable Chinese shipping agent for you.
And I will advice you stop buying from aliexpress if the items are meant to be resold. I guess the site is meant for those shopping for personal use.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by laplace12(m): 3:57am On Apr 03, 2015
ima1616:
gudmrning pls if u are very gud on importation business and in Kaduna pls contact me in 08026420908 thanks
lol

must it be Kaduna? I live in lag but I can help you.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by scampy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
laplace12:

lol

must it be Kaduna? I live in lag but I can help you.

Will your help be FOC? Thankx.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by laplace12(m): 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
scampy:

Will your help be FOC? Thankx.

It depends on the help you want. If it is something I can do conveniently, It will be FOC
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by scampy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
laplace12:

It depends on the help you want. If it is something I can do conveniently, It will be FOC

It will be because it involves importation.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Cvesta(m): 3:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Hurray!!!! Nigeria's version of Ebay is here...do you want to;
Sell a Laptop?
buy a phone?
sell a car or buy a watch or shoes?
do you have an E-book to sell with no chance of losing your money?
Do you want to open a blog?
visit www.tradot.com today and create a store,blog etcetra for free with buyer and seller protected by Escrow Service....Think the Egalitarian way,Think tradot...Fly with tradot and Soar to your Peak!!!

Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by jendy36(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Is the registration still ongoing?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Jummymine(f): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Good day! I want to ship some things from alibaba.It has 5000 pieces minimum order but I only need 300 pieces. What can I do abt it? This is the link of what I need.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by wroskian(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jummymine:
Good day! I want to ship some things from alibaba.It has 5000 pieces minimum order but I only need 300 pieces. What can I do abt it? This is the link of what I need.
You could consider a consortium approach like what's going on here I.e get people of like minds who'll contribute to the cost of 5000 pieces of whatever you want to import and afterwards share.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by kendraloops(f): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Jummymine:

Based on what I've tried, chat with the supplier/manufacturer. Tell him the amount you need. if he doesn't agree, find someone else. i ordered 100 pieces of an item that has 500 as the MOQ, just give it a shot. All the best.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by abx1718: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2015
@ Ymodulus how do i get d payment details ?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Yitzraeli: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Please, is the registration still on?
And is there any other payment before the shipping or nothing else after the registration?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by mistayeancah(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2015
Hi everyone, you can advertise the goods you bought on www.acadamart.com. It is a classified meant for students. A trial will convince you.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by jendy36(m): 7:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Jummymine:

What is the thing let me check if we can team up
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by abdulkabeerhay(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
am also interested
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by otonzy(f): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls I'm intrested in this,can I still register?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 01, 2015
Is anyone interested in buying waist cinchers and slimming coffee?
I saw it on alibaba and the minimum amount is 50 pieces which I can conveniently buy but the problem is how to make payments.

Cc:shinaf
ymodulus
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by lailuvly: 4:18pm On May 01, 2015
what is the number to call and how do we register? I am highly interested in this offer. is it only shoe you have a group for?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Boltit(f): 8:17pm On May 01, 2015
Am also interested but i dont av d 60k at d moment.pls house aw can u b of help or is dere anyone in d house dat can loan me d money nd pay after sale or anybody dat wants 2 buy or az already bought items nd is lookin 4 who 2 help him/her sell her stuffs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get No Wahala Loan From UBA Best Of Personal Loan Rate / Lagos-ilorin Passenger Train Service Starts Friday October 28, 2011 / Why We Have Different Gas Prices In Nigeria – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.