Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans (1063 Views)

Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets Her "Spiritual Son" As Boy Claims / Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To 9ice, Bloggers, Friends & Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
The rapper is currently in China to perform at an event tomorrow March 14th. He’s pictured above with friends and promoters of his tour. See more photos after the cut..

Re: Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans by Airforce1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
dis one still dey sing?

Cuz the last time I heard his song was in 2009
Re: Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans by Krasid(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Will they even understand what he is singing?
Re: Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:
dis one still dey sing?

Cuz the last time I heard his song was in 2009

RuggedMan is now into posing and claiming to be a legend when 2face wey start before am neva retire. RuggedMan is just jobless and his rap no dey make sense again. But he has a new strategy.. import Chinese rappers into the Nigerian scene. he is there for preliminary research on chinese rappers. i die if blood no comot for your ear when you here china rap
Re: Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans by Airforce1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
voltron:

RuggedMan is now into posing and claiming to be a legend when 2face wey start before am neva retire. RuggedMan is just jobless and his rap no dey make sense again. But he has a new strategy.. import Chinese rappers into the Nigerian scene. he is there for preliminary research on chinese rappers. i die if blood no comot for your ear when you here china rap

well I think rugged man is a very good rapper but I'm not a big fan of his music because that's like the old school kind of rap.

I really can't understand, I can't take dictionary and be listening to his lyrics all the time, ruggedy I'm sorry."
Re: Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans by vjsmiles: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
never heard any of rugged man songs before...

Re: Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Rent-a-fan
Re: Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans by benuejosh: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
chinko
Re: Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Airforce1:

well I think rugged man is a very good rapper but I'm not a big fan of his music because that's like the old school kind of rap.

I really can't understand, I can't take dictionary and be listening to his lyrics all the time, ruggedy I'm sorry."

Hook me up with ur works. U on reverberation?
Re: Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans by Airforce1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
voltron:

Hook me up with ur works. U on reverberation?

maybe smiley
Re: Photos: Ruggedman Tours China, Meets Fans by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Airforce1:

maybe smiley

Happy sunday mr airforce

(1) (Reply)

Omg !!! Bovi And Mavin’s Di’ja Fights In The Elevator [watch Video & See Photos] / SEE The Most Beautiful OAP Toolz Flaunts Her Assets / Alexandra Burke Stuns In Promo Photos For Her New Song, ‘renegade’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.