Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} (27607 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
[b]Hello beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen.
I'm Queen Jennimma, your host for tonight's exciting contest. Alongside with me is ever dashing Dygeasy as my co-host. Its our pleasure hosting the 6th edition of Nairaland Wooing Challenge.

As we all know, the wooing challenge is one of the most anticipated contest, romancelanders look forward to and over the years, its been a jolly ride with emerging winners winning the hearts of their ladies.
Yesterday, we saw heart -warming pick up lines and we believe tonight's would be nothing less than the best.

Without further ado,lets get down to the business at hand.

Below are the list of wooers and the ladies they would be wooing.

Time; 6:00pm-6:15pm

FRANCISTONY AND LAGUNNA1 to woo CARACTA

Time; 6:20pm-6:35pm

DEKATRON AND GBAGAUNFREAK to woo MHIZIZZY

Time; 6:40pm-6:55pm

VJSMILES AND EBABSUOIRES to woo CHERRYICE

Time; 7:00pm-7:15pm

D1CK AND CLEVERLAD to woo MZNELLY.

Time; 7:20pm-7:35pm

HARDDON to woo DrAIFY

Time; 7:40pm-7:55pm

SUNNICO to woo ELANTRACEEY

Time; 8:00pm-8:15pm

Ipledge to woo DIMPLES192

RULES
1.Voting starts at 6pm prompt(WAT) and ends 8:30pm (WAT).

2.For the Wooers, endeavor to tag Dygeasy or Jennimma after posting your pick up lines.

3.For the ladies, during selection,post your choice and underneath, tag dygeasy or jennimma.
eg: I chose Andystone
Cc. Jennimma.

Goodluck!!!
[/b]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by falconey(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
I can't wait......this is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!
farano
Lalasticlala

Please help me lock down this thread. Thank you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Make i sit down look
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
This land is for sell angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by falconey(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jennimma:
farano
Lalasticlala

Please help me lock down this thread. Thank you.

Yeah I agree!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by DuchessLily(f): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dygeasy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
NOTES

[b]

FRANCISTONY AND LAGUNNA1 to woo CARACTA
Probably the most silent group. Francistony is unwilling to concede defeat and accept he's never going to land himself a Nairaland babe in his e-life after VictoriousVic won Missterious' heart at his expense in the last edition of this contest. Never say never, he chose to go for the soft spoken Caracta. And Lagunna1 on the other hand, does he need any introductions? I believe not. We all know him, we all know what he's capable of. It's gonna be a rather fiery fiesty challenge for the heart of soft, dove-like Caracta. Lessss watch! cheesy

DEKATRON AND GBAGAUNFREAK to woo MHIZIZZY
Dekatron, an oldie who has been here for a while has chosen to woo the pretty Mhizizzy and guess who is challenging him, he calls himself Gbagaunfreak. He should be in a way obsessed with gbagauns right? Nairalanders make una help me make sure you identify any gbagauns in his lines. This evening, for this group, we are all gonna be Gbagaunfreaks. grin

VJSMILES to woo CHERRYICE
Vjsmiles must be full of smiles by now. At the last munute, your opponent was busted and had his name taken off. Now it's a walkover for you. Go on and flex. Cherryice is for keeps, don't mess up. cool

D1CK AND CLEVERLAD to woo MZNELLY.
What's to say about these ones? I really want to transcribe the wooer's name to Letter D- One - Calvin Klein and not pronounce it like it seems but then, don't judge a book by its cover, I believe he can successfully install that wow factor in the ever ravishing MzNelly. Cleverlad, would you be clever enough to win MzNelly's heart tonight? That's left to be found out right? I'm sitting really tight. wink smiley

HARDDON to woo DrAIFY
Nothing much to say here. A doctor who will give any guy a hard-on is being wooed by Harddon. Forget story, make all of us dey get Hard-on dey go na..Who go tire first. Congratulations in advance Mr. Harddon cool

SUNNICO to woo ELANTRACEEY
Another very silent pair. They have both been quiet in the course of the past few days. It's either Sunnico is a formidable opponent in the hearts of many or Elantraceey is a downright intimidating woman. Either ways make dem hold demself abi? grin

Ipledge to woo DIMPLES192

Na so this fine fair damsel go take go? Ipledge, there is God ooooo lipsrsealed

Nairaland guys una don fvck up! Una no try at all at all grin
[/b]

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Let the show begin gringringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
So excited grin

8mins to go
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:
This land is for sell angry

We didn't come here to buy land
We came here to watch a great event unfold before our eyes grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Psalmwise(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
lets have liottle entertainment

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cool cool cool) cool cool) cool cool) cool cool) cool cool) cool cool) cool cool) cool cool) cool cool) cool cool\

Stage 1
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dygeasy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
cheesy smiley cheesy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Francistony and lagunna1

You both have the floor in 3mins

Caracta?
*takes a seat*

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by chimerase2: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Somebody should tell me it will fetch moni into their account cry
Pair ipledge and vjsmiles to one of those ladies.

The idea of one man wooing and winning is redundant.

I'll rather talk to my mirror.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Slimdolly(f): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
ouch! I missed this. who has the best line o? looking for who to too me cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by falconey(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
*DJ falconey on the beat: playing......WOJU by kiss daniel*
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by falconey(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
chimerase2:
Somebody should tell me it will fetch moni into their account cry

Yes it will, winner get laid and go home with 20,00naira.

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wanna fresh up for today event,I knows it's a easy ride for me as I don't have opponet,but I have to prove my love for dimple192,I want her to know she is special and she is a safe hand kiss
6:00pm grin grin
Let's see who wins. Good luck to the contestants.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Slimdolly:
ouch! I missed this. who has the best line o? looking for who to too me cheesy
you don late
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by chimerase2: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:

Yes it will, winner get laid and go home with 20,00naira.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dygeasy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:

They don't have to drop any lines. And we can't do an exchange or replacement. One lady will be left and here the ladies don't lose anything. Everything about them remains intact. They always go as they came, only with a man. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:

a nice idea,let's fight for dimple or winner takes it all
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Slimdolly(f): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ipledge:
you don late
dont mind me jare
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
una no get work oooo

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

My Experience With Marijuana (weed) / Throwback Photo Of Timi Dakolo / Habits That Produce Extraordinary Relationships