Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home (95527 Views)

The Only Time a Girl Can Pay Her Boo's Bill / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) / Help Pls See What I Do When My Mum Is Not At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by dapizy02(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
THATS EXACTLY HOW MY BAE SLEEPS, HOW DID U KNOW MY BAE?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by chimerase2: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Na tru oh grin
Dis reeminds me of obumnaeke grin
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Odunharry(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Acidosis:
grin grin grin
the pics though

1 Like

Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Curvinus(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Girl looks even finer with her mouth slightly ajar than the forced closure she was trying to put up in the pix above.
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by tinyfela: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
How is this funny now?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by octopusfreaky(f): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ok ooo,,what about guys,,reminds of an ex,,he snores like spoilt lister generator...im happy i detected that on tym i called it quit instantly..
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin lols. No forming for me
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by creamylicious(f): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
which kain epic lie be this? a girl who pouts aint sleeping at all. if she pouts all night she's on her way to be uglier in d eyes of d boyfriend .
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by harry509: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
ajixkhid1:
D picture z funny die bt I agree with it sha..9ja qals especially
ummmM! Sum gals wit stinky mouth odour sha. Wen day go brake now, na she go stil form pass.
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Cammo: 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
cheesy

Doesn't apply to me
I stay in a position and still wake up perfectly in the position I slept in.
You mean he doesn't disturb u in the night? wink
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Emma4Jesu(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by creamylicious(f): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Ok ooo,,what about guys,,reminds of an ex,,he snores like spoilt lister generator...im happy i detected that on tym i called it quit instantly..
as in ehn!! you go just dey cheat nature cos d dude won't let you sleep
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by zainyola(f): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
removing that their smelli'n spit angry

U nt nice o cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by harry509: 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
octopusfreaky:
reali?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Euckybaby(f): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
not applicable to all the girls
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by jsunex(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
cheesy

Doesn't apply to me

U lie joor
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by blackjack21(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
removing that their smelli'n spit angry

you just they make FTC today! gringrin

Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
sauceny:
Some gurlz can form like transformers
Or Formula
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Mhizizzy(f): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lies
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by babeface3: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
LMAO grin

Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
cheesy

Doesn't apply to me
Zombie alert!!!
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by ayusco85(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
cheesy

Doesn't apply to me

U dey sleep like dead bodi?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by ayusco85(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
cheesy

Doesn't apply to me

Why u dey sleep like D.B?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by adedayourt(m): 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Na guys do am pass with tongue join sef..

Taking tinz personal grin grin
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by azimuthally: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vote for PPA in ABIA STATE...a great transformation is coming through this party..PDP in abia state is a bunch criminals.
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by IGWISE(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ladies so wat do av to say in dis mata, has he made any point or not?

Defend youself.
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by chigoizie7(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
cheesy

Doesn't apply to me

Dis one na real walking dead
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by megawax8: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
cheesy

Doesn't apply to me

And you know this how? You be ogbanje? #jstajokeo# Or c.ronaldo that d camera follows even to his sleep?
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by Glorialisis(f): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hahhahaaa. Not always true tho...
Re: Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home by chigoizie7(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
cherylsmith:
hmmm. on whom was this observation made on sef..?

Why people too de deny themselves?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (part 2) / Whatsapp Jokes , Quotes , Message And Greetings / When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.