Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

I’ve Buried Many Commissioners – Suswam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Buried Many Commissioners – Suswam (861 Views)

Buhari Nominates 27 INEC Resident Electoral Commissioners (FULL LIST) / Yemisi Suswam Escapes Mob Action In Abuja / 'i’ve Buried Too Many Commissioners' – Governor Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Buried Many Commissioners – Suswam by 9jaroof(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam, on Friday regretted that he had already buried too many commissioners and prayed God not to allow him face such temptation again.

The governor stated this at Tse-Chia in Buruku, Buruku Local Government Area of the state when the state Commissioner for Rural Development and Cooperative, Mr. Aondowase Chia, who died last week, was buried

Chia had on Thursday last week slumped and later died at the Benue State University Teaching Hospital, Makurdi, while the governor was on a trip abroad.

Suswam said, “I’ve buried too many commissioners; I am very uncomfortable and I completely align myself with what His Royal Majesty earlier said that we must all go back to God.”

He lamented that people were busy hiring political thugs to foment trouble during the general elections rather than soberly reflect on the essence of human life.

“Most people believe that they will hire political thugs to kill; unfortunately, they forget the fact that life is full of emptiness. God alone determines the destiny of every man,” he noted.

Suswam believed his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, remained the most peaceful party, adding that people should not look at election as a do-or-die affairs
see his photo here...
http://naijaroof.com/2015/03/13/ive-buried-man…sioners-suswam/ ‎
Re: I’ve Buried Many Commissioners – Suswam by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol

See what Fayose has caused o

Foolish Fayose Kid - FFK

1 Like

Re: I’ve Buried Many Commissioners – Suswam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ok. No problem, u fit be their Jesus this time around..
Re: I’ve Buried Many Commissioners – Suswam by 0nyegame(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Many of our politicians don't know abt that...tell them the blood suckers(politicans)...my signature rocks
Re: I’ve Buried Many Commissioners – Suswam by gwales: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
suswam
pay civil servants their salary
Re: I’ve Buried Many Commissioners – Suswam by coldsummer: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
the evil of governor Gabriel Suswan in conjunction with his commissioners and Perm Sec wont allow Benue grow. he was the same man that says Buhari was almost dead. now look who died now. no good thing can ever come from Suswan. right from abuja up until Nasarawa, you will not see pot holes. but once you see Benue state on any sign post, there you will see bad road. evil leaders.

just like OBJ said before suswan became governor 'small thief (Akume) handing over to big thief (suswan)'

Nature has a way of balancing things out.

God has a way of paying back your evil.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Buried Many Commissioners – Suswam by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
. . . . . . . .suswam, this might be signs . . . . . . . . . . . . . go and pay civil servants their salary

(1) (Reply)

Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous -expert / Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches / Nigeria Elections 2015:goodluck Jonathan Re-election Could Mean Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.