Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election (2460 Views)

APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters / 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency / Opinion: A Call For Nigerians To Boycott The Forthcoming Presidential Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by politifact: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is just my personal opinion based on the recent political situation in the country. 1.Pres. Goodluck jonathan performed below expectations in a time when nigerians expected so much from him. 2.His government recorded the biggest corruption scandals in nigeria's history. 3.He didn't quite act like he is the president of nigeria,rather he behaved like he was the president of the south-south.This is evident in his frequent defense by ex militant leaders(tom polo,asari dokubo,boyloaf)etc and chief edwin clark whenever the nigerian public criticizes him. 4.The country's economy has witnessed a massive recession under his administration which led to the devaluation of the naira twice. 5.The nigeria immigration service recruitment which led to the untimely death of more than twenty young nigerian graduates seeking employment(I was there myself)This sole incident pitched him against most nigerian youths which constitutes over 60percent of eligible voters. 6.He sidelined the yoruba's from his administration who could have been a very valuable ally against the north,this same yoruba's were very instrumental in his election as the president of nigeria. 7.The opposition party,the APC controls the three most populous and politically valuable states in the country namely;lagos,kano and rivers.This states have the most voter population as well as huge financial strength in the country. 8.Mr presidents party,the PDP ran a very bad campaign during this electioneering period,instead of telling nigerians what they(pdp)has in stock for the next for years,they resorted to hate and smear campaigns against the presidential candidate of the opposition APC which has ironically made gen buhari more popular.This is witnessed in several documentaries been ran on AIT,NTA etc. 9.The PDP appointed the wrong person for position of campaign spokesman;femi fani kayode who keeps making too many careless accusations and insults on opposition leaders which has given the APC public sympathy.The governor of ekiti state,ayo fayose and first lady patience jonathan also falls within this category,the trio's comments has successfully pitched the north against mr president,this is evident in patience jonathan's absence at the PDP women rally in niger state.just recently,there were rumors that Adamu muazu,the PDP chairman became furious over the these incessant attack on the person of gen buhari which has tactically turned the ruling PDP into the opposition party and allegedly threatened to resign 10.The opposition party,APC ran a very vigorous,organized,coherent and issue based campaigns.They did more in unveiling their plans for nigeria and avoided smear and hate campaigns against the ruling PDP,this is evident in their 'change' symbol which is virtually on the lip on every nigerian whether home or abroad. 11.Inec's insistence on the use of card readers and PVC's which would virtually eliminate election malpractices in the forth coming elections. 12. Since corruption is nigeria's major problem as we speak and anyone who is a good student of history would know that Gen Buhari is the only nigerian head of state who sincerely and frantically fought corruption and indiscipline head on even though his regime was short lived,then he is the rightly man for the job All thes aforementioned facts seem to me the reasons why president goodluck jonathan would be the first nigerian incumbent to lose re-election. Pleasant criticisms are welcome,thanks

7 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by kasheemawo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
OP may God bless you

4 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by kestolove95(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Otueke must go

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Toktee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
The dumbo must go,the saviour of otueke

3 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by vision2022: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode, Fayose, PEJ coupled with corruption and incompetency have finished GEJ.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Demmzy15(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nice one bro, let's be expecting PDP robots to drop their senseless comments!

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by steppins: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
OBJ performed less and still won.
Don't tell me how he won.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by steppins: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Demmzy15:
Nice one bro, let's be expecting PDP robots to drop their senseless comments!
Just like you've been dropping yours! Hahahahhhahaha!
Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by ngoziiwenofu1: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
GMB is a loser. They are frustrated, shameless and wicked fools.
Vote GEJ
Vote PDP

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by klark3: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
We want change.

Jonathan's administration is the true definition of corruption, he has ruled for six years, constitutionally, he was supposed to rule for four years. Yet, no step change in any sector of the economy, rather, he entrenched corruption in nigeria.

If we can't see any tangible development within these six years, how are we sure nigeria won't face extinction by the completion of his tenure, if given another term? He has failed woefully, he should go...

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Napoleone(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tell them pls! I think I love the aspect of the fact that his campaign was tactically bad. As opposed to APC, PDP was attacking personalities and parties and totally ignored stating programmes that have for us. Thus, they became the opposition. I must confess, I can still say with confidence that GMG is my President and PYO is my VP; they have charisma. GEJ and Broda Sambo are just using Mumu techniques to steal our money

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by fathermikky: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Buhari can not win the election because some one who is coming to rule is not 100% healthy ok.GEJ is the winner of the seat tongue

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Revolution: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
1. North East + North West + South West = Victory

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
ok
Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is rather difficult to read OP. All jammed up, no paragraphs.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by ziccoit: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
politifact:
This is just my personal opinion based on the recent political situation in the country.

1.Pres. Goodluck jonathan performed below expectations in a time when nigerians expected so much from him.

2.His government recorded the biggest corruption scandals in nigeria's history.
3.He didn't quite act like he is the president of nigeria,rather he behaved like he was the president of the south-south.This is evident in his frequent defense by ex militant leaders(tom polo,asari dokubo,boyloaf)etc and chief edwin clark whenever the nigerian public criticizes him.

4.The country's economy has witnessed a massive recession under his administration which led to the devaluation of the naira twice.

5.The nigeria immigration service recruitment which led to the untimely death of more than twenty young nigerian graduates seeking employment(I was there myself)This sole incident pitched him against most nigerian youths which constitutes over 60percent of eligible voters.

6.He sidelined the yoruba's from his administration who could have been a very valuable ally against the north,this same yoruba's were very instrumental in his election as the president of nigeria.

7.The opposition party,the APC controls the three most populous and politically valuable states in the country namely;lagos,kano and port hacourt.This states have the most voter population as well as huge financial strength in the country.

8.Mr presidents party,the PDP ran a very bad campaign during this electioneering period,instead of telling nigerians what they(pdp)has in stock for the next for years,they resorted to hate and smear campaigns against the presidential candidate of the opposition APC which had ironically made gen buhari more popular.This is witnessed in several documentaries been ran on AIT,NTA etc.

9.The PDP appointed the wrong person for position of campaign spokesman;femi fani kayode who keeps making too many careless accusations and insults on opposition leaders which has given the APC public sympathy.The governor of ekiti state,ayo fayose and first lady patience jonathan also falls within this category,the trio's comments has successfully pitched the north against mr president,this is evident in patience jonathan's absence at the PDP women rally in niger state.just recently,there were rumors that Adamu muazu,the PDP chairman became furious over the these incessant attack on the person of gen buhari which has tactically turned the ruling PDP into the opposition party and allegedly threatened to resign

10.The opposition party,APC ran a very vigorous,organized,coherent and issue based campaigns.They did more in unveiling their plans for nigeria and avoided smear and hate campaigns against the ruling PDP,this is evident in their 'change' symbol which is virtually on the lip on every nigerian whether or abroad.

11.Inec's insistence on the use of card readers and PVC's which would virtually eliminate election malpractices in the forth coming elections. All thes aforementioned facts seem to me the reasons why president goodluck jonathan would be the first nigerian incumbent to lose re-election.

Pleasant criticisms are welcome,thanks
Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by politifact: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
0rex:
This is rather difficult to read OP. All jammed up, no paragraphs.
my sincere apologies,having problems with my phone

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by MCDanselm(m): 6:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
politifact:
This is just my personal opinion based on the recent political situation in the country. 1.Pres. Goodluck jonathan performed below expectations in a time when nigerians expected so much from him. 2.His government recorded the biggest corruption scandals in nigeria's history. 3.He didn't quite act like he is the president of nigeria,rather he behaved like he was the president of the south-south.This is evident in his frequent defense by ex militant leaders(tom polo,asari dokubo,boyloaf)etc and chief edwin clark whenever the nigerian public criticizes him. 4.The country's economy has witnessed a massive recession under his administration which led to the devaluation of the naira twice. 5.The nigeria immigration service recruitment which led to the untimely death of more than twenty young nigerian graduates seeking employment(I was there myself)This sole incident pitched him against most nigerian youths which constitutes over 60percent of eligible voters. 6.He sidelined the yoruba's from his administration who could have been a very valuable ally against the north,this same yoruba's were very instrumental in his election as the president of nigeria. 7.The opposition party,the APC controls the three most populous and politically valuable states in the country namely;lagos,kano and port hacourt.This states have the most voter population as well as huge financial strength in the country. 8.Mr presidents party,the PDP ran a very bad campaign during this electioneering period,instead of telling nigerians what they(pdp)has in stock for the next for years,they resorted to hate and smear campaigns against the presidential candidate of the opposition APC which had ironically made gen buhari more popular.This is witnessed in several documentaries been ran on AIT,NTA etc. 9.The PDP appointed the wrong person for position of campaign spokesman;femi fani kayode who keeps making too many careless accusations and insults on opposition leaders which has given the APC public sympathy.The governor of ekiti state,ayo fayose and first lady patience jonathan also falls within this category,the trio's comments has successfully pitched the north against mr president,this is evident in patience jonathan's absence at the PDP women rally in niger state.just recently,there were rumors that Adamu muazu,the PDP chairman became furious over the these incessant attack on the person of gen buhari which has tactically turned the ruling PDP into the opposition party and allegedly threatened to resign 10.The opposition party,APC ran a very vigorous,organized,coherent and issue based campaigns.They did more in unveiling their plans for nigeria and avoided smear and hate campaigns against the ruling PDP,this is evident in their 'change' symbol which is virtually on the lip on every nigerian whether or abroad. 11.Inec's insistence on the use of card readers and PVC's which would virtually eliminate election malpractices in the forth coming elections. All thes aforementioned facts seem to me the reasons why president goodluck jonathan would be the first nigerian incumbent to lose re-election. Pleasant criticisms are welcome,thanks
Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Symphony007: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Speaks to how low a bar the APC has set for it's presidential candidate that the first reason to vote for him is because the other guy is "bad"...that's why this election noise has been a whole barrage of nothing...buhari and jonathan are two sides of a coin, my only pity is for their brainless supporters whose lives will remain the same yet the next election circle, they'll crawl out of the holes, dust themselves and start another round of noise.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by politifact: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
kasheemawo:
OP may God bless you
may God bless you too.thanks
Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
politifact:
my sincere apologies,having problems with my phone
Ok. Thanks for your courteous response.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by PedroJP(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Perpetually unelectable

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by henrysophy: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Come and jolly with me, celebrating GEJ, s victory in advance, meet you all in polls.....2015 has already been sealed, settled and stamped, Nigeria has moved forward, you can keep the CHANGE..............

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by PedroJP(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
OP, this ur GMB has been this good and he lost in 2003 2007 2011 and about to lose again this year. Cry me heaven, he is chain loser cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by medamillion(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
fathermikky:
Buhari can not win the election because some one who is coming to rule is not 100% healthy ok.GEJ is the winner of the seat tongue
Where is your doctor's report about his state of health? Use your number 6 bros
Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by sammyj: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thumps up OPs for the write up !!
Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by jessymore70: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
No reason for buhari to win, cus he is a weak man. Let's vote for someone we knw he is capable to work. Let's vote GEJ

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by emmykk(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
H
Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by emmykk(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Reason why president Gooduck jonathan will win.

1.He has the govt apparatus to his credits.i.e police,millitary and fund.and election success thrive in those tools.

2.some APC states are not 100percent sure of delivery their party.states like rivers,edo,and imo are going to vote PDPin the presidential elections.

3.The president has 1 or 2 development projects in all regions.150 alamajiri schools,railways,roads,agriculture etc.

4.General buhari is a dictator with pass bad records unlike jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by jessymore70: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
President goodluck jonathan is that individual that is totally committed in promoting the rule of law, and he is willing to submit himself to the rule of law not minding the circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by jessymore70: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
President Goodluck is known for his actions, not just by what he says alone, in other words he should say less and do more.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Why Gen Buhari Is Likely To Win The Forthcoming Presidential Election by otr1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
The jesus of otuoke will no doubt, be reunited with his brethren in the creeks come May 29.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Itsekiri Ethnic Nationality By Concerned Iwere Indigenes / Being An Opposition Party, Not Licence To Abuse Buhari, APC Tells PDP / Nigerians Vandalise Mtn Head Office, Abuja, In Retaliation Of Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.