Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions (37717 Views)

5 Most Common Nigerian Pidgin English With No Definite Origin / 10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by epistleman: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Big bro opens fridge

Bigbro: aburo, shey d water inside ds fridge dey ok to drink?

Me: no, na water from the WC we put for there
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by hensben(m): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
urchbarbie:
E be like say them never give u ur shot of rabbies injection. See as u dey bark like dog. Have some manners
Wetin u mean now, say I dey mad abi wetin angry
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Merryglad(f): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
MizAusta:
Lol. 1. Op are you light skinned? :p

*Answer this one*.

2. ''Na your eye be this?''.
Answer: No na the eye of the catfish when escape from Mr. Okoro pond yesterday. Nansense!
hahahahhahahaha
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by TeamLightSkin(f): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by NaMe4: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
Almost funny

Hmmmm
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Lastdon02(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
AmakaDNB:
L

L for Lion
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Lastdon02(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
urchbarbie:
J

J for joblesness
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by urchbarbie(f): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
hensben:
Wetin u mean now, say I dey mad abi wetin angry
u sumarised ur sickness. Dats a gudone
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by urchbarbie(f): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
So u can spell?
NLs are improving seun. Ur site is helping ppl learn words
Lastdon02:

J for joblesness
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by lovely17(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
some people sef

Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Richmond996: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Just got back from work and someone ask you
Are you back
Mba. Na my ghost u see

I hate this question like madt lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by hensben(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
urchbarbie:
u sumarised ur sickness. Dats a gudone
Mwteeewww angry
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by jerrymej(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Funny indeed!
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin
Merryglad:
hahahahhahahaha
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by sonnie10: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
6 and 7 may be reasonable questions.

there are watches made for the blind that can actually "talk"

Again, when people say are you laughing at me, it means are you making fun of me? Laughing with me is a different thing used in a totally different context.
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by isan(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Not funny
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Lastdon02(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
urchbarbie:
So u can spell?
NLs are improving seun. Ur site is helping ppl learn words

Moda free me jare
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Can we just all stop being childish for once? 95% of us ask these questions, why is everyone now acting like an examiner? It is obvious that people (Nigerians especially)don't mean literarily what they say.
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by urchbarbie(f): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Oni ranu oshi! U quoted me first. Now who is disturbing who? Anumanu ohia!
Lastdon02:

Moda free me jare
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by castrokins(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
A Nigerian Sees Another Nigerian Leaving A Building And He Quips; Bros You Dey Go?

No....I Dey Come, He Answers. And That Makes Sense. #Anonymous

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Sike(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
K
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by An2elect2(f): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
RickRichards:
I want to all see all the NL ladies who'll find this funny so I can avoid them like the plague - because of their unsophisticated sense of humour. Oya...make una start to dey laugh. Where my pen....stop there! If you modify!!!

lol i laughed grin

here is one NL lady you should avoid undecided
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Lastdon02(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
urchbarbie:

ok no vex.. Was just trying to make fun out of the quote... But u changed it well thats not what i am Anticipating from u well. Na me find Trouble come self.. any Way no vex can u delete the quote now?
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by An2elect2(f): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
imoleay0:
Can we just all stop being childish for once? 95% of us ask these questions, why is everyone now acting like an examiner? It is obvious that people (Nigerians especially)don't mean literarily what they say.

True.

Most of the times we ask these questions not because we dont know the answers, but because we want others to know we care about them.

Almost all of us are guilty of this, enough of the pretences jare.
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
An2elect2:

lol i laughed grin

here is one NL lady you should avoid undecided
So you're a village person. At least you're proud of it.
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Lastdon02(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
urchbarbie:

wow.. All this for me alone?
ok no vex.. Was just trying to make fun out of the quote... But u changed it well thats not what i am Anticipating from u well. Na me find Trouble come self.. any Way no vex can u delete the quote now?
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by An2elect2(f): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
RickRichards:

So you're a village person. At least you're proud of it.

kikikiki dry.
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
An2elect2:

kikikiki dry.
Sure...because you have an opposite sense of humour. It is expected.
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
An2elect2:

True.

Most of the times we ask these questions not because we dont know the answers, but because we want others to know we care about them.

Almost all of us are guilty of this, enough of the pretences jare.
God bless you ma.
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by wunmi590(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
urchbarbie:
J

J= JESUS the name above all names, the name that changes bad situation to good

1 Like

Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by Maximus85(m): 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
You met your friend at the cinemas and he asked "James what are you doing here? answer “oh bro, I'm here to pay my school fees.
Re: 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions by DONADAMS(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
Almost funny
damn!!!!!...,sori...is dat u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Send P.m,quote,make Bold E.t.c / Benue Buries Tanker Fire Victims (Graphic Photo) / I present to you MY HERO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.