Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars (56720 Views)

Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo) / Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. / PHOTOS: Popular Abu Made Car Being Towed with Another Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by chucky234(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
meccuno:
that's was really harsh........you don't encourage people this way....
They should take encouragement from the cars they see on the streets, even Kia Picanto and TATA Matiz still look better than that wheeled turtle they call a car.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by Emichy: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kudos..u can do betta sha
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by hikmojj(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
naturally ahead
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by darkjorse: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have seen Japanese toys that look bigger and better than this nonsense a

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by kheart(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
hardbody:

Abusite? Is that a botanical name for an african plant? We have not heard of that in China where i am studing for my doƧtorate in Agric economy.

Please go and post ur invention on chinaland.
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by jimohibrahim(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
chucky234:
That car will surely turn out an object of mockery in Netherlands, they don't merit any position.
thank God you got my point.
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by deb(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ahmadabd:
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria break the record as being the first Nigerian university to produce home made cars. The cars were commissioned this Friday (13-3-2015) at around 4pm this evening.
The cars were manufactured as a collaboration between the faculty of engineering (mechanical engineering) and shell Nigeria, the cars were named as ABUCAR 1 & ABUCAR 2.
pix and video below

First of all the car and it's name sucks. 2ndly you are not the first university in Nigeria to make a moving object that you call car. See a real car made my fellow Nigerian students from Covenant University here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1935508/covenant-university-students-build-cars
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by tellwisdom: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
gilgal7:
They try sha...but i can't risk crusing it....looks lyk amusement park ride...bravo thumbs up

No mind them jare...can u come let me cruise u in my Labo e gini?? wink
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by hardbody: 10:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
kheart:

Please go and post ur invention on chinaland.

Sharrap dia.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by Akon419(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigerian engineers producing toy since 1902

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by tartar9(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
iron sacrifice for ogun
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by billyG(m): 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Which kind of Toy iz that?ABU una fall hand oo!after yrs of grant una come retrogress to produce this joke 4 naijerian Rds,Y cnt u pple even produce 3cycles 4 Bannana republik of niajaria?
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
meccuno:
guy check that space ship car
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by timunstopable: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
What is this?

is this a car Or keke marwa

am confused
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by emperorizzy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
frankmishael1:
stupidd car, is this how China started?
Those peeps made cars in the 18th century. This is 2015, we ought to do better. The problem is practicals and research, we dont do any of the 2 extensively, sad.
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
mediocre!
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
emperorizzy:
Those peeps made cars in the 18th century. This is 2015, we ought to do better. The problem is practicals and research, we dont do any of the 2 extensively, sad.
even those 18th century cars looks better.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by sanabe: 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Talented Northerners !
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by jamislaw(m): 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Yusuf and I.K more grace to ur elbow, that's U09 mechanical Engrn. A.B.U Zaria naturally ahead.
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by doe: 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
What a pile of dog poo. To copy moto we no fit. Mumus since 1960. This piece should be put in the rubbish can.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by guttentag(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
If this car heat you, na your pieces dem go gather take bury you
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by imoh4king(m): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dapo777:
Wow they really tried.

What about the engineering student from unilag that created an amphibian auto,that can move on land and on water,his name is Obasanjo.

Nobody supported that guy,he drove the machine from akoka to lagos-ibadan express way,and ask that the government should sponsor him,but no one supported the guy,I heard white men are begging the guy to come and work with them,but he didn't accept,he said he won't take what belongs to Nigeria elsewhere, but the problem now is this. Are Nigerians ready to accept what is theirs.

Nigeria!!!!!!!!!

Awake from thy slumber. Everything isn't about immediate money. We are too shallow in Nigeria. Too shallow in our thinking. cry

he is really stupid, if foreigners invited him over and he rejected because he loves his country. Well, let him embrace his Patriotism and simultaneously embrace poverty.....
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by Nayok(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
;DOoo ooo na car be this abi turtle? Ok put am fuel whether e go fit. Catch my bycicle for road
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by Missonas(f): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Critics!the world needs them
This is commendable, our 'engine boys' been flexing their hands and brains no be today #proudlyabusite #alwaysahead

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by thexzy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Realgana:
Which day I go be first to comment na?
Na your problem be that??
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by Hexzagon: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please... Its not the first time a Nigerian University is coming up with such "toy" here is formula 1 made in unizik

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by thexzy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
This car looks like my grass cutting machine or all those First Aid Motors wia them dey use carry Mikel Obi when him sustain injury
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by Realgana(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
thexzy:
Na your problem be that??
No,na your problem.
Re: ABU Zaria First Nigerian University To Manufacture Cars by Missonas(f): 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
meccuno:
Let 'em.We are the reason why we are where we are today.change and transformation is not the party or candidate, it is us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) / 10 Crazily Expensive Cars Left Abandoned By Their Owners (photos) / When You Hit Or Kill Someone While Driving: What's The Right Thing To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.