Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Sahara Reporters On Nairaland Apc Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters On Nairaland Apc Supporters (629 Views)

Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation / Toyin Saraki Blocks Sahara Reporters On Twitter (photo) / Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters On Nairaland Apc Supporters by buharimohd: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sahara reporters needs to do an article on how APC uses nairaland for their online propaganda like isil,can you imagine educated nairalanders don't know the difference between basic salary and salary arrears, I refer to the fake article on Benue state which says Benue state hasn't paid arrears and you see some myopic nairalanders comments full of foolishness like that of thier leaders how on earth would some compare a state like Osun owing basic salary for 5 months to a state owing salary arrears I don't blame them because most of thier parents are those looting state funds and are schooling abroad and non working with the state government to know the difference between basic salary and salary arrears.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters On Nairaland Apc Supporters by henryangelo: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
buharimohd:
Sahara reporters needs to do an article on how APC uses nairaland for their online propaganda like isil,can you imagine educated nairalanders don't know the difference between basic salary and salary arrears, I refer to the fake article on Benue state which says Benue state hasn't paid arrears and you see some myopic nairalanders comments full of foolishness like that of thier leaders how on earth would some compare a state like Osun owing basic salary for 5 months to a state owing salary arrears I don't blame them because most of thier parents are those looting state funds and are schooling abroad and non working with the state government to know the difference between basic salary and salary arrears.
No mind the educated fools

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters On Nairaland Apc Supporters by LFJ: 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
buharimohd:

Based on this your own article, you don't sound like somebody that understand the different between the two. I will be grateful if you can prove me wrong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exceptional Minister Of Agriculture Dr. Akinwumi Adesina Tells Story Of The GEJ / Buhari What Have You Done For Nigeria Women / Don’t Be Scared Of Jail – Buhari’s Wife Tells Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.