Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics (30367 Views)

Ambode Presents Cheques To Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Beneficiaries / Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by henrysam(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
olatade:
An unrepentant PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him, Daddy, does Tinubu have immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I grow up. He became sad and walked away. Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers money. What a shame!
But when efcc comes on tinubu's back. You will shout witch hunting. Fools are always around. But it's the best thing to keep one away from them
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by AKPOSbaba: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Na now day break?
How did dis man became your president?
Otuoke calling kiss
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by sammyj: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Campaign strategy, why now even shows more how desperate GEJ needs to be reelected. Too late for comfort Mr president and no matter the amount you continue to payment or spend will not safe you from going back to Otuoke come May 2015 !!!
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
These guys have lost their moral compass! Why do this close to election time.

It's obvious they never really cared about the victims and their families? It's only just about the elections!
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by sammyj: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
We have decided !!
ldpele:
this should be the last time I will be correcting u in regards to the usage of "we have decide". Pls it's "I" have..., xcept u stolen PVC for the APC
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by MrALIVE: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Your desperation for power can make you do anything! Useless man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by san316(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good luck Don turn HCM. the recipients will be honored. some dudes will be wishing they lost a brother there mehn.

fuckkk d clueless drunckaaard.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by dozymars(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
olatade:
An unrepentant PDP Elder asked me if I have watched the documentary, I asked which one, he said the documentary showing how Tinubu owes 75% of Lagos revenue, that Tinubu is highly corrupt. And I asked him, Daddy, does Tinubu have immunity, he said NO. Is Tinubu a spirit? he said NO. Is Tinubu in Nigeria, he said yes. Has Tinubu been invited by EFCC? he said NO. I shook my head, and told him, Sir, I pray never to be like you when I grow up. He became sad and walked away. Instead of a sane government to prosecute an alleged corrupt man, they are busy running wasteful documentary with tax payers money. What a shame!

If 40% of Nigerians can think like you, then Nigeria would have long been a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by bigwig10(m): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Our money was never refunded,nw he's using the money to pay those that lost there loved once,leaving those that worked hard to get the money paid jobless as usual,
Using abu's money to entertain Abu.....#absolute wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Popemax(m): 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Collynzo419:
A little too late sir.

Why wait for a year?

Any investigations conducted to ascertain those responsible for the loss of lives and injuries to innocent applicants?

What about those who paid to attend the recruitment scam? Will they be compensated?

Why are you taking action 2 weeks to elections?

You cant fool us sir.

Change is what we want.

#Neveragain will Nigerians be taken for a ride

on your own.....OYO
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by BEDMON1900: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
So GEJ knew what to been have done since but he refused....This is nothing but campaing towards the forthcoming election...why is it now for compensation...why is now for reduction of fuel price...why..why..why...Oh my God...pls have mercy on Nigeria....Suffering and Smilling..
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by tushburg(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
GEJ my man
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by tit(f): 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
olatade:

mumu,
does Lagos state have a director of public prosecution?
what is his job if not to try people like Tinubu who have committed crimes against the people of lagos state?
why would you expect federal agencies to come and clean up state mess?
next your would expect the president to come and Bleep your wife.
mugun slowpoke.
your igonorance is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by tit(f): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
dozymars:

If 40% of Nigerians can think like you, then Nigeria would have long been a better place.

unfortunately more than 40% of nigerians think like you and the slowpoke.
that is why the hole country is a mess!
rubbish everywhere, no water, no light, no road!
we are waiting for godot to come fix everything for us.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Popemax(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Johnsmartinyang:

Must u blame FG for everything? U may blame FG for ur GFRND refusing u sex...cant u be constructive when making a point? well u are a joystick what will u know after all u are always in d pant
I tire for this guys cursing jonathan....disgracing nigeria
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by surplus2015: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
We are no more fools

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by shejane: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Their faces thou
They are not smiling atall
Na only Gej and his people that are smiling

For their mind they will be saying yeye dey smell

Chai Gej
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why give them money
GIVE THEM JUSTICE.

Shame on the relatives for accepting this greek gift.
GEJ shouldve given them justice not money.
Sack whoever was responsible for the immigration scam and bring him to book.
Then compensate the families of the deceased and injured.

These people dishonour d dead.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by effrebor(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
olatade:

Dont mind them, they are all idiots

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by jaydude(f): 12:07am On Mar 14, 2015
stebell:
Haters kontinue hating. GEJ is winning wit a landslide.

Carry go till 2019.
Buhari tell tinubu to go and brush or he shud not appear in public wit yu.

The poster above me hav a yamhead. grin

We have to be realistic in this country! If you had lost a brother or a sister in that recruitment exercise, would you be saying this? Smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by sammyms: 12:09am On Mar 14, 2015
Am not disappointed in wat GEJ is doing at d 99th hour. Anyway, dat tells u his level of intuity & d so called Pple who surounded him. Pls, let us look at dis 2geda. Dis is not about APC or PDP. We need a change & as we speak now, APC is d only & largest party dat can challenge PDP 4 now. My fellow nigerians pls, let us give dem a trial for 4 years & if dey fail 2 deliver, within dat 4 years we will Votee dem out & Vote in another political party. As 4 me in d last 16 years PDP performed below expectation most especially in d last 6 years. Dont let anybody buy u over because of Money. Think abt ur coming generation. Vote wisely it is ur power 2 elect another Leader.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by hedges007(m): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2015
It seems every good thing was reserved for the last 6weeks before election? This guy desperate die..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by olas24u(f): 12:22am On Mar 14, 2015
Now wearing yoruba dress after wearing black mourning dress for 6 years
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by seedorfabbey: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2015
;DPls General Buhari put more pressure on dis man mayb he will gv us all applicants appoinmennt letter on 27th of march 2015 to win re-elect Lolzzzzzzzz.
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by danot1030: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Is this an achievement or a show of irresponsibility. Why is Jonathan suddenly doing things he could have done long ago just few days to election. Am sure Jonathan certainly believes that some Nigerians are naïve hence he can play on their intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by perrychemical: 12:33am On Mar 14, 2015
ipThanyiuma:
Hmmmm shocked
This is the stupidity of the highest order. Our president is one of the most clueless person i have ever seen, no wonder, he studied zoology in school . They have not addressed the root cause of the incidence, instead he was distributing jobs and money to the victims family .
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by vicadex07(m): 12:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Dyt:
Gej till 2015

I wish your family member was part of the departed...maybe u will be spewing this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by seedorfabbey: 12:38am On Mar 14, 2015
sammyms:
Am not disappointed in wat GEJ is doing at d 99th hour. Anyway, dat tells u his level of intuity & d so called Pple who surounded him. Pls, let us look at dis 2geda. Dis is not about APC or PDP. We need a change & as we speak now, APC is d only & largest party dat can challenge PDP 4 now. My fellow nigerians pls, let us give dem a trial for 4 years & if dey fail 2 deliver, within dat 4 years we will Votee dem out & Vote in another political party. As 4 me in d last 16 years PDP performed below expectation most especially in d last 6 years. Dont let anybody buy u over because of Money. Think abt ur coming generation. Vote wisely it is ur power 2 elect another Leader.

I am avaialable if pdp can buy me ,can theyhold my hand to vote? PDP oyo for you
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Deltagiant: 12:40am On Mar 14, 2015
olatade:

Politics of the moment apart, I must admit this is one of the few sensible comments i have come across on Nairaland. Keep it and never you do like those who first type before they think.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by Dyt(f): 12:45am On Mar 14, 2015
vicadex07:

I wish your family member was part of the departed...maybe u will be spewing this rubbish

Are they following u or u are the one following them?
Don't let the reads get angry and come after u ooo
Be warned
Re: Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics by vicadex07(m): 12:52am On Mar 14, 2015
Dyt:

Are they following u or u are the one following them?
Don't let the reads get angry and come after u ooo
Be warned

It is you they are following, by the way go through your quote and see if it makes any sense.

Whoever the reads or whatever u mean should come for your family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Tells Saraki: Resign Or We’ll Force You Out / FG Asks Interpol To Place 3 Nigerians On Watch For 'Forging Buhari's Signature' / Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.