Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors (36804 Views)

Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room? / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Help! My Wife Won't Sleep In The Same Room With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by needinfo: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
jreyez:
Hmmmm, boxers get different types oo.. We get the quality ones with swag that doesn't expose your Johnny Bravo.. While we get all those 200 naira own grin.. So op which one...

1_0

DOWNLOAD and listen to this cool rap song by me...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7dd88312
i just listened to your song.the only thing i could hear is niga niga niga.also thought some one was banging a girl in the song for him to be screeming uhhss, haa, huuu.who be that guy wey dey shout like say him dey bang girl.try to sing like a true born naija, no dey use fake acent because he spoil the whole concept.you need to go back to studio to remaster and remove noise from the song.also remove that niga niga and huu haa uhhch part.am not you niga, am me niga.waitin u dey talk na.make i find dictionary first sha
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by EfemenaXY: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
MARKone:

How is it not right, in his own house, indoors undecided. I mean the woman is just insecure and paranoid, to feel that the man should 'cover up' even in front of female relatives, she might as well tell him to wear the male version of the purdah, so that no female visitors will see any part of his body.

So are you saying if they go to recreational centres like beach, or to the swimming pool she would insists her husband puts on trousers and office shirt, or better still wear Agbada, so that women will not see his chest or bare legs...very funny. Well all man to his own.

Really.

So going by your line of thought, the wife should feel free to move around in just her see through bra (with nïpplës clearly outlined) and bum shorts displaying her g-strïng and bütt crack because "it's her house" and the man is just being "insecure and paranoid" Abi?

And your comparism to recreational centers is a moot point, except it only goes to prove that there is a time and place for everything.

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I see me doing same in the future.... why? I have no idea how women view a man's body honestly, aside preak o.

So, can a lady here help me understand why it's wrong. As in how seductive is a man's body part and which part of a man's body turns them on aside the preak o.

chidyhels, help o
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
2sExy1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I see me doing same in the future.... why? I have no idea how women view a man's body honestly, aside preak o.
So, can a lady here help me understand why it's wrong. As in how seductive is a man's body part and which part of a man's body turns them on aside the preak o.
chidyhels, help o
lol
To some Prik size
To some macho body..them 6packs
For me
what you got upstairs

Wearing boxers is just like me wearing pant/ bumshot wen visitors are around.
Is not acceptable
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
chidyhels:

lol
To some Prik size
To some macho body..them 6packs
For me
what you got upstairs

Wearing boxers is just like me wearing pant/ bumshot wen visitors are around.
Is not acceptable
I am in the kitchen, typing from the lower cabinet with just boxers and singlet... it's an habit when I am in the house... embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by GoldEnyong(m): 12:10am On Mar 16, 2015
Go and make a large hole where you have those 2 nuts underneath. When he wants to come out show him the hole on the boxer and see his reactions..
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by babythug(f): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2015
I find it quite an unsavory habit.... My husband is guilty of it and i have now resorted to nagging him when he does it, since he never listens/concur when i tell him privately and in a gentle manner.

His prick would more or less be out on the settee and we have a female maid plus toddlers mcheewwww

Men and their many issues sef

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Rosarie(f): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2015
babythug:
I find it quite an unsavory habit.... My husband is guilty of it and i have now resorted to nagging him when he does it, since he never listens/concur when i tell him privately and in a gentle manner.

His prick would more or less be out on the settee and we have a female maid plus toddlers mcheewwww

Men and their many issues sef
na wa oo.i really pity ur kids.u forget we live in a global age and google brings it out.would u want ur husband and ur kids to c dis ur comment
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Dheartless: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
na wa o
not often but I am guilty ( I never marry o)

I thought I should feel comfortable around my relations na?
and in my own house o? ( at least not very tight boxers not very small also and they are of rigid materials)

however when female friends are around I put on a top and shorts or trousers .

I never really thought it as "bad" o.......well let me adjust a little.

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by babythug(f): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Rosarie:
na wa oo.i really pity ur kids.u forget we live in a global age and google brings it out.would u want ur husband and ur kids to c dis ur comment

Please ma, how would you have phrased the sentence?

You can't infer from one comment of mine that my kids need to be pitied, it's preposterous... If you didn't like the sentence you coulda just said so. Why bring the kids into it
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2015
My husband used to wear his boxer shorts around the house as well . . . irritated me to no end.

Until I started wearing bum shorts and bra tops too . . . Of course he didn't mind (thought it was sexy shocked shocked). Then I wore it into the living room when his friends were around.

See the way the men ogled . . . it made my skin crawl . . but I made my point.

There is a reason why they are called 'underwear'!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2015
kristonium:
very wrong!
sexual harassment!
Note: the nature of the boxer also matters!
...boxer get types? shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by kristonium(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
chimkaire:
...boxer get types? shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yes dear
we have some boxers that are not tight and also longer and we have those that are close to panties.Do u expect me to be wearing trousers in my own house?
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Moana(f): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Beware your husband is advertising your goods grin anyway just buy him comfy shorts he can wear in the house on top of his boxers

1 Like

Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
kristonium:

yes dear
we have some boxers that are not tight and also longer and we have those that are close to panties.Do u expect me to be wearing trousers in my own house?
Was only asking though undecided
Thought Pants' a no-no for 'em males lipsrsealed
Huhuhuhuhuh.....bye embarassed
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by Jennifer89(f): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
It is very wrong.
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by itstpia8: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
teeboo:
Pls is it right for ur husband to put on only boxer in d house wen female visitor is around? To me It looks seductive,by putting on only boxer 1 can actually size up d size of his john thomas, I use to fight him not to come to living room with only boxer wen we ave visitor,I tink he sees notin wrong in it

so, you brought this to nairaland so we can do what?
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by kristonium(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
teeboo:

Not very tight boxer though,but d fact dat his chest and legs are expose makes me uncomfortable,and no matter how free a boxer is d shape of dat tin go always show
u can't do nothing about the leg..but he should at least put something to cover his chest!
my doesn't allow me to even wear boxer wen visitors are around
Re: Husband Coming To Living Room With Only Boxer When There Are Visitors by jaszplus12(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2017
very funny that this complaint comes from a lady.
i say so cos most times a woman will just tie her wrapper at her chest and while doing chores the wrapper keeps falling revealing boobs and sometimes lower back to the level of bumbum and when a husband expresses his discontentment she just says there is no problem about it,,,,or say its only the kids and they are my kids so that isnt a problem....they always make you feel so
now a man is the subject and its on nairaland.
women listen up, try to cover yourself well before your kids and even relations and eventually outsiders. your beauty is for your man alone. dont you know the effect partial unclothedness has on even your kids..?
now to me and my fellow men...abeg in your own eyes you dont feel your nature but in the eyes of the average girl or woman it tells alot
i hardly let ladies see my chest not to talk of thighs and private areas
ask yourself what is going on in the mind of your child when he sees your wifes boobs carelessly displayed
woman do you swear that your child will not see your thighs or boobs and imagine another woman in his mind?
lets be decent in front of every other person and in privacy of your room strip and enjoy your nakednesssssss grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.