Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! (3740 Views)

Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / Why Do Nigerians Rate Marriage So Highly? / Has Marriage Been Made Marriage So Undesirable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Take heart bro. It is not advisable to attend at all. All is well. Better days ahead. ....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by Richy4(m): 4:26am On Mar 15, 2015
if you go there, just get ready to renounce your dude membership and then you look for another gender for your self.

Bro. You are not Winnie Mandela that attended Mandela' s second marriage. Please stay at home and do any thing to stay busy. I mean indoor.

If you don't have enough money to buy fuel, I don't mind helping out in that area just in case nepa or whatever they call it now mess up And u wanna run the gen.

Do not go there.

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by richyblink1(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2015
It happens. Some ladies are just so wayward beyond repair.

Few years ago my ex pleaded with me to buy her freezer as a gift while inviting me for her wedding. I asked if she will be bold enough to tell her hubby that I am her immediate ex considering the fact that she clearly still has feelings for me which she has never hidden or ashamed of considering she was settling down. Her response was negative. I simply kept my freezer at home after ensuring that I blocked her from all forms of contacts including social network sites.

Dude, format your system to FACTORY SETTING!

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by pak: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2015
TooNoisy:
I guess this is a counter thread to an earlier one where a woman said her husband's wedding is coming up.

The story is just too unrealistic. She is "your girlfriend " and then she comes to your house to invite you just a day before the wedding.

And then you quietly thanked her for the invite and come to ask us if you should attend? We are not as daft and senseless as both of you!

It's actually possible - it's a form of emotional blackmail and psychology torture. And it actually gives you an insight into the relationship itself. She had always been the dominant partner and he the recessive.

But frankly, if we are to dig into the subconscious, what is really happening is that the girl still loves him or interested in him to a degree.

The psychological/subconscious/twisted goals of the lady are :

1. Wrecking him emotionally would give her validation - its just like you moving out of a house for another one, and hearing the next day that your old house just collapsed. You'll feel smug for leaving.
2. She still wants by all means to be in his mind - whether positively or negatively. Apathy from loved one kills.
3. Most importantly, she wants to deny him closure in the relationship. It's a psychological gambit, our minds are fragile, once we can't get closure on an issue, no matter how bad, we still revisit the issue even to our detriment. Meaning that in an odd situation that her new union collapses, she can always come back, it's crazy but that's how psychologically wounded people operate, why a woman will always go back to her abuser. Without closure, we are still inextricably linked to the event that caused us harm

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by yoged(m): 9:17am On Mar 18, 2015
dovelike:
Now I understand why she left you.
the OP has a PhD in mumu. He even have the gut to say it out. Some men are just dumb
Re: Tomorrow Is My Girl Friend's Traditional Marriage...so Confused!!! by adanduka: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2015
Holywizard:
Is it adviceable to attend my girl friend's traditional marriage by tomorrow?
I was only told about the event few hours b4 the wedding by my girl friend who came tonight 2 our house.
She said she has been hiding de whole arrangements from me in order not to break my heart (with cries) bla bla bla...

She told me that if I truely love her that I should not miss her traditional wedding by tomorrow.

My fellow Nairalanders: if u are to be in my shoes...would u be attending de wedding ceremony?

How many girlfriends do you have?
You can't afford to miss it for anything in the world. You need to look like the groom sef, with a complete regalia, chieftain cap, walking stick et al AND a VERY pretty girl she's never seen beside you; both of your dresses made with the same material

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures In Epic Igbo Attire. / My Neighbors Daughter Stays In My House Too Much, How Do I Make Her Go? / Mother who Lifted a Car To Save her Son !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.