Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory (29250 Views)

Soldiers Die In A Boat Mishap In Delta State / Boko Haram Bomb Factory Busted By Soldiers In Borno State. See Photos / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by iukpe: 4:00am On Mar 14, 2015
Why did all these moves have to take this long? Nigeria needs to learn a lesson from all this. It's easier and safer to act on time to prevent, than to uproot all the dangerous stuff when they are already planted. My prayer goes to all who have lost their lives in the unfortunate criminality of boko haram. I hope the group will not simply go underground.
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by Bonapart(m): 4:31am On Mar 14, 2015
May God continue to help our soldiers in this fight
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by naijaking1: 4:48am On Mar 14, 2015
Manager of the fertiliser factory has a case to answer
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by mickyeddi(m): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2015
sauceny:
[size=20pt]Booby Trap went kaboom[/size]

And you really think that's funny, 4cktard!
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by Chigold101(m): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2015
RIP brave and gallant soldiers...
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by bobisky(m): 5:55am On Mar 14, 2015
May God 4giv their sins and make them see heaven.to other soldiers the Lord will strenghten and protect you all.
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2015
May the Soul of My Gallant Bros Soldiers R.I.P and May GOD Almighty Give the family and NA the heart to bear the lost.
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by johnwarax(m): 6:26am On Mar 14, 2015
RIP to these gallant soldiers fighting for our right to life.

The sooner we realise we are Nigerians, the better for us. I am not a northerner or a southerner... I am a Nigerian and so are you.

I am not a PDP or APC and etcetera party members.... I am a Nigerian and so are you.

Let us learn to love each others as Nigerian whether Muslim or Christian..... We are Nigerian.

#IamaNigerian
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by experimentist: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2015
Good morning
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by luvinhubby(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2015
LOVE & RESPECT to them that died for us to live in safety.

R.I.P. heroes.
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by Akon419(m): 7:03am On Mar 14, 2015
Yobe and hausa/Fulani still harbor this monsters in their own backyard , later they will come and blame government for not doing enough. You have to provide security for yourself before asking for external protection
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit us[/size]
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by zizibabe1(f): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
The Labours Of Our Heroes Past Shall Never Be In Vain..

Soldiers don't die, they go to heaven..

This is so sweet of you.God bless you
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by hon4real(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2015
RIP
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by ORIGENAL(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2015
Now u want to tell me dat Governor nd some personalities of dat so call Bornu State knows notin about dis factory ? Keep on bleming GEJ till 2019
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by brownlord: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2015
diluminati:
elections must hold

But you are not happy with the success of the federal troop, are you sure you are okay?
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by brownlord: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2015
Thank you gallant men for your service to our fatherland, we forever remember you as our patriot and heroes.

Sleep on the true heroes of our fatherland
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by bbjummy: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2015
RIP brave ones
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by brownlord: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2015
johnwarax:
RIP to these gallant soldiers fighting for our right to life.

The sooner we realise we are Nigerians, the better for us. I am not a northerner or a southerner... I am a Nigerian and so are you.

I am not a PDP or APC and etcetera party members.... I am a Nigerian and so are you.

Let us learn to love each others as Nigerian whether Muslim or Christian..... We are Nigerian.

#IamaNigerian

Those blood thirsty fanatics up north are not nigeriens, there is nothing like Nigeria it's the greatest fraud ever in the history of mankind, our laws, culture and entirely different from theirs. Can't you see how can we be operating two different constitution and you still say we are one?

Here in my place we still see 15 year old girl a child who should be under the care of her parents, up there they file them with their blokos. Because one God instructed them to marry anything in skirt that is above 8 yrs.

Nigeria was a fraud and may that criminal Lord Lugard know no peace in that hell he is presently
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by Donaldomo(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2015
RIP to the fallen. Heroes the remain forever! Sai Buhari!
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by micrep3030(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2015
Some people r not just happy for Dis victory
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by DePrynCe: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2015
Dieing 4 dia Nation. RIP Dudes. Dia wives and families now will be suffering. Pls God give dem de fortitude 2 bear.
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2015
zizibabe1:

This is so sweet of you.God bless you
thanks so much dear friend, God Bless You Too.. Shalom
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by limamintruth: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Rest In Peace gallant soldiers cool

The end is surely near for these evil Islamists.
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Dumb post
Can u even respect these heroes for a moment?
Please fvck off, no to interim govt
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2015
brownlord:

But you are not happy with the success of the federal troop, are you sure you are okay?
Dont try to psychoanalyze me. I respect the NA but my resolve is no to interim govt and further election postponement
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by naira2dollar: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Too bad
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2015
diluminati:

Please fvck off, no to interim govt

Are u really dumb or trying to be? What had the death of those dead heroes got to do with interim sh.!t? Yu should be flogged in d market square tbh undecided
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by pure2012soul(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2015
May their heroic souls Rest In Peace

Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by brownlord: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2015
diluminati:

Dont try to psychoanalyze me. I respect the NA but my resolve is no to interim govt and further election postponement

Have you ever said anything positive about the NA since this campaign?
Re: Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory by mrkings84(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2015
hmmm... 9ja improving in technology. Kudos to my country men.
RIP DARLING SOLDIERS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State / King Sunny Ade's Radio Station M&C 106.5Fm Launched, Mimiko In Attendance / Militants Angry With Osinbajo, Threaten To Resume Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.