Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Who Did God Create First? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Did God Create First? (834 Views)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did God Create First? by hamingra: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have pounded over this question for some time now. The Story of creation of Man as told by all the Monotheist religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) appears to come from a single source. All agree that the Man was created first and, like almost an after thought, the Woman was created, not from the same material as man, but from the "rib" of the Man! The story goes on to spell out the role of the Woman, which is simple and straight forward: to be a HELPER.

What struck me with this story, apart from the fact that all 3 religions agree on it, is the role that the Woman was to play. A HELPER? Could it be that Almighty God didnt reveal to the story tellers that the Woman was to be the Mother of the World and the only point of entry of any other Human? And by the way, under what conditions does a MAN need a HELPER? Farming? Cooking? Bathing? Washing? WHAT? Or is there a condition under where the man would need a WOMAN HELPER?

Its Only a Woman that needs a HELPER especially when she is performing her only GOD-LIKE role of "creating" a human being! From the story of Creation, God has stopped physical creation on human beings. He has put that power into a WOMAN! That in my opinion is the closest any human being can get to being GOD!

On Close examination, the WOMAN has all the qualities of GOD- Kindness, humility, patience, perseverance, forgiveness, beauty, but most importantly LOVE!

With all these qualities, and the most crucial role of producing the next generation, I must conclude that the WOMAN was first created and the MAN was made to HELP her during her time of PREGNANCY, when she is must vulnerable and needs assistance. Just look at the Animal Kingdom for examples.

The creation story must have been told by MAN (MEN). They have told it so well and for so long that it sounds so true!

These are my opinions!
Re: Who Did God Create First? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
The woman was to help man multiply and compliment him. How come, the men now took over and told the story ? How come dey became more stronger physically?
Re: Who Did God Create First? by Horus(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rpXXL4Wn5k

[size=15pt]Black Women: The First Gods on The Planet[/size]

Disciple of The Master Teacher Dr. Malachi Z York, Neb Sekhem Amun Ib Meduty Teaches on "Black Women The First Gods On The Planet

1 Like

Re: Who Did God Create First? by UyiIredia(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2015
hamingra:
I have pounded over this question for some time now. The Story of creation of Man as told by all the Monotheist religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) appears to come from a single source. All agree that the Man was created first and, like almost an after thought, the Woman was created, not from the same material as man, but from the "rib" of the Man! The story goes on to spell out the role of the Woman, which is simple and straight forward: to be a HELPER.

What struck me with this story, apart from the fact that all 3 religions agree on it, is the role that the Woman was to play. A HELPER? Could it be that Almighty God didnt reveal to the story tellers that the Woman was to be the Mother of the World and the only point of entry of any other Human? And by the way, under what conditions does a MAN need a HELPER? Farming? Cooking? Bathing? Washing? WHAT? Or is there a condition under where the man would need a WOMAN HELPER?

Its Only a Woman that needs a HELPER especially when she is performing her only GOD-LIKE role of "creating" a human being! From the story of Creation, God has stopped physical creation on human beings. He has put that power into a WOMAN! That in my opinion is the closest any human being can get to being GOD!

On Close examination, the WOMAN has all the qualities of GOD- Kindness, humility, patience, perseverance, forgiveness, beauty, but most importantly LOVE!

With all these qualities, and the most crucial role of producing the next generation, I must conclude that the WOMAN was first created and the MAN was made to HELP her during her time of PREGNANCY, when she is must vulnerable and needs assistance. Just look at the Animal Kingdom for examples.

The creation story must have been told by MAN (MEN). They have told it so well and for so long that it sounds so true!

These are my opinions!

No, the woman also helps the man emotionally by her kindness and love and physically by helping to raise the home or aid the man in his work. Being a helper is an important duty.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church / Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad / Is This Why Most Husbands Die Before Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.