Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church (836 Views)

Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / 14 Things That Are Too Real About Ushers In Nigerian Churches / Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church by Nobody: 10:42am On May 25, 2015
Saw this on a friends profile and i couldn't help but agree. I think there's somewhere in the bible where it says " the Lord gives sleep(or is it peace) to those he loves". cheesycheesycheesy

1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church by delishpot: 10:48am On May 25, 2015
No be small thing o grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church by MhizZK(f): 10:59am On May 25, 2015
*smiles* u went to worship ur father nd hear from him.Thats y we av benches nd chairs nd not beds in churches

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church by Nobody: 11:01am On May 25, 2015
MhizZK:

*smiles* u went to worship ur father nd hear from him.Thats y we av benches nd chairs nd not beds in churches
lol, true, but my father's house is still my father's house...there's no specific time to listen to my father, so Why only sunday ?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church by Lilyomi(f): 11:14am On May 25, 2015
They even tell u wer to sit sef.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church by kilokeys(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2015
hehehehehehe.. grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church by Nobody: 11:30am On May 25, 2015
Lilyomi:
They even tell u wer to sit sef.
my sister, na dat one bad pass...especially if you trekked to church and you were hoping to sit by the A.C cheesycheesy
Re: What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church by elantraceey(f): 11:44am On May 25, 2015
My house shall be called a house of prayer not a house of sleeping.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church by Nobody: 11:46am On May 25, 2015
elantraceey:
My house shall be called a house of prayer not a house of sleeping.
but sister, he's your father and a loving god, or isn't he ? So what if i'm homeless and decide to crash in a church ?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On This Picture About Ushers In The Church by elantraceey(f): 12:05pm On May 25, 2015
cupid1:
but sister, he's your father and a loving god, or isn't he ? So what if i'm homeless and decide to crash in a church ?

If you're homeless and you need to sleep that should be after church service , everything should be done in order.

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms / Do You Pray To Marry A Lady With Your Mum's-like Attitude To Your Dad / The Doctrine That Jesus Never Practiced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.