Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,070 members, 7,838,709 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) (29226 Views)

Buratai's Son Weds Today In Yobe (photos) / Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Police Recovers Bombs, IED In Yobe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by stebell(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2015
experimentist:
Mumuer child of cluelessness and daft brain.. If Buhari rule make your papa come remove him..

That is wat we in the transformation team call future impossible tense grin

Kontinue to dream about buhari being a president. It will never work.
Nigeria is not divided yet.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Gondonu: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2015
henryangelo:
Does it mean APC members and supporters are not getting this good news ,i expect they should atleast give some applauds to the federal government not always on the side of critics ,i expect fashola to also come out and say...mr president is doing it right not telling us that the robbery that took place in his own state is caused by the president, GEJ till 2019
You mind that fool Fashola of a governor.No APC bigwit(not even Buhari who is soliciting our mandate) have deemed it fit to applaud our military even as some of them have paid the supreme sacrifice.So we can now imagine how politics of bitterness will never allow APC to appreciate what is commendable. Nigerians we should then be extremely careful not to commit our future into the hands of these kind of people.Peace!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Vision4God: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Gej is working!
God bless u GEJ mr president.
We salute ur courage
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by xbernardx(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2015
henryangelo:
Does it mean APC members and supporters are not getting this good news ,i expect they should atleast give some applauds to the federal government not always on the side of critics ,i expect fashola to also come out and say...mr president is doing it right not telling us that the robbery that took place in his own state is caused by the president, GEJ till 2019

Who doesn't know the recent clamp down on insurgency is just for political glory? Why did it take 6yrs to get here? Can you restore d lost lives? Well, we still thank God peace is returning. Stop giving one man d glory as if we are all blind to evil intentions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by henryangelo: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
xbernardx:

Who doesn't know the recent clamp down on insurgency is just for political glory? Why did it take 6yrs to get here? Can you restore d lost lives? Well, we still thank God peace is returning. Stop giving one man d glory as if we are all blind to evil intentions
"We still thank God peace is returning"... that's the only meaningful statement in this your comment, sorry, I didn't mean to insult you,just speaking my mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Laid2001: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ya, just like all Ibos are Cannibals, Are you telling me no one lives near those restaurant and hotels in Enugu selling human meat!!!
In fact all Ibos are baby traffickers, Are you telling me no one lives near all those baby factories!

proper mumu like yourself don't know nothing!!

nzeadachie:
ALL NOTHERN NMUSLIMS ARE BOKO HARAM, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT PEOPLE THAT LIVE AROUND THE SO CALLED FACTORY DID NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THERE?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by zingywingy: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
They know all these places before....they are just ready now because of election.
After election it will be SW to be spilled with Tompolo war boats..North no kuku get waterways
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by nzeadachie: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gboskee:
your IGbos family are the one bringing problem to northerners
HOW? WELL I DON'T NEED EXPLANATION FROM YOU, LET THEM CONTINUE LET THEM NO STOP
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by nzeadachie: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Laid2001:
Ya, just like all Ibos are Cannibals, Are you telling me no one lives near those restaurant and hotels in Enugu selling human meat!!!
In fact all Ibos are baby traffickers, Are you telling me no one lives near all those baby factories!

proper mumu like yourself don't know nothing!!

BY THE TIME YOU PEOPLE KILL HALF OF NOTHERN POPULATION WE WILL KNOW WHO BE MUMU, ANIMALS SEE WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING IN THE NAME OF RELIGION, YOUR SO CALLED prophet muhammed IS THE REAL USELESS MUMU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Rexyl(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
While others are working on what will bring development to their people, the Northeast is developing items of massive destruction, and after some years they will be crying of underdevelopment ,high level of illiteracy and poverty in their society.

Careful examination of the present development in the north and proper reading of minds and studying of feelings have revealed that majority of notherners are not happy to see boko haram loosing the battle. If not I cant understand why their joy is not fullest with final collapse and death of boko haram
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by blessed29(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by Gboskee(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
nzeadachie:
HOW? WELL I DON'T NEED EXPLANATION FROM YOU, LET THEM CONTINUE LET THEM NO STOP
ask ojuku
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by IGBOSON1: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
SporaD8:
My son, fear north.
While some geniuses were praise for developing the internet word and others for bringing technology to increase farm produce, here some SOD(son of devil) have made killing and destruction there stock in trade!

^^^They're the definition of evil and shamelessness!

I'm not being funny, but i doubt this evil could thrive anywhere in the South for this length of time, and at such an industrial scale as this without the citizens of the place concerned raising up against the animals or ratting them out to the authorities! A people need to have a deficit in morality and values, and have a warped religious belief system for this form of debased humanity to dwell amongst them! sad

So when it comes to break time in that factory of death, the workers will leave whatever tool of death they're constructing at the moment, pick up their ablution kettle, and go do their ablution in preparation for prayer to God Almighty!?.....Don't they have a conscience!?

It's things like this that make me give up on this country.......as presently configured!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by moderatorr1: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
I love those battle torn timber land boots
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by mustymatic(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
nzeadachie:
ALL NOTHERN NMUSLIMS ARE BOKO HARAM, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT PEOPLE THAT LIVE AROUND THE SO CALLED FACTORY DID NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON THERE?
U R not making sense, are u also telling us dat d Nigeria army didn't find anyone there to question?
or are u telling us dey don't kno d route to sheqaus whereabouts? or are u senseless?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by obasidavid70: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
More
God bless Mr. President
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by jamiuazeez(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
I know, God of innocent soul never asleep.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by nzeadachie: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
mustymatic:

U R not making sense, are u also telling us dat d Nigeria army didn't find anyone there to question?
or are u telling us dey don't kno d route to sheqaus whereabouts? or are u senseless?
I HAVE SEEN YOUR SENSE, KILLING YOURSELVES SHOWS ME THAT YOU HAVE SENSE, CONTINUE DON'T STOP BUT MIND YOU THAT IT WILL NEVER STOP GOODLUCK TILL 2019 OR NO NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by mustymatic(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
nzeadachie:
I HAVE SEEN YOUR SENSE, KILLING YOURSELVES SHOWS ME THAT YOU HAVE SENSE, CONTINUE DON'T STOP BUT MIND YOU THAT IT WILL NEVER STOP GOODLUCK TILL 2019 OR NO NIGERIA
The Goodluck that is controlling the boko haram...well, ok
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by nzeadachie: 2:43am On Mar 16, 2015
mustymatic:

The Goodluck that is controlling the boko haram...well, ok
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING YOU THINK THAT NORTHERNERS WILL GO FREE FOR WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO EASTERNERS, NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED MORE PEOPLE WILL STILL GO DOWN AND GOODLUCK MUST RULE NIGERIA TILL 2019 OR NO NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) by igbeke: 3:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Slimzjoe:
And Suddenly, our Soldiers are discovering and uncovering what they couldn't just because March 28 is close

....meaning??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns / IPOB Woman Faints During Nnamdi Kanu Protest In Imo State. Photos / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.