Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) (41832 Views)

15 Surprising Things You Can Do With Coca-cola – Aside Drinking It / Things Iv Been Seeing Inside Coca-cola Bottles Recently / Check Out The Evolution Of Coca Cola Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Chimapeters(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
I don't think the bottles are complete... Whr is the #15 bottle of coke?
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by dabossman(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=lorbah001 post=31618332][/quote]

Can you see your ignorance. Do you know how many millionaires and billionaires never even make your so called Forbes list? And don't even give a rats a$$ about it? Poverty of the mind is the real problem here.
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by expozey(f): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
First bottle, me likey
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by patomalabosan(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
My Papa tell me say d only constant thing in this whole wide world is CHANGE!
let there be change in Nigeria we've had enough of the stagnation nd perils.
We need change nd change we must have!
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by mizkeleke(f): 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmm now I see where the coca-cola shape thing came from. Lol
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Tattooboy: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
CrazyScientist:
If I buy the first one #70, it will serve me for one week grin

Do you know that there was actually a time cocaine was put in coke, it was later substituted for caffeine, but that was banned too, cause it made coke 'addictive' lipsrsealed

... that 3rd bottle though... lipsrsealed undecided
nice signature

1 Like

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by lorbah001(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
dabossman:

Can you see your ignorance. Do you know how many millionaires and billionaires never even make your so called Forbes list? And don't even give a rats a$$ about it? Poverty of the mind is the real problem here.

Wow see sophistication in ur feed.......u sure an elementary teacher buh u kw wats lackin idiot?I dnt kw wats d basis of ur agitation concernin ma post.
I def awaits a schooling again-oga seesha, ow many times did u write ' WAYEC '?

..........Let d dog out
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by 9inches(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
santos876:
by dis tym u shud know that change is constant
Na lie! As a former conductor I disagree with you joor. Change no dey dey everytime.
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Seldom(f): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please, coca cola go back to the first bottle

1 Like

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by creepsyme(f): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2015
just wondering wat d next one will look like.
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Temmytea70(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2015
icebebe:
First bottle is lik a perfume bottle,n I really like d way it is, d last one is d one I knw all ma life, but d 3rd one mmmmmm like a woman shape

How old are yu?
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by icebebe(f): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Temmytea70:

How old are yu?
happy birthday to me
Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by folks4luv(f): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
kinda wish the first bottle will b brought back. like it

1 Like

Re: See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) by Temmytea70(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
icebebe:
happy birthday to me

Hmmmmnnnnn...tell me today isn't ur birthday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid / Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) / Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.