Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics (27365 Views)

Aregbesola & Folorunso Alakija Rocking Convocation Gown At Osun Convocation(pics / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by DeCritique(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
Polygamous entity!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by tola9ja: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by zicoraads: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
His wives are beautiful. kiss kiss
Just trying to imagine how he makes love to em all...seeing how old he is. Cos these women need to be taken to heights of sezual pleasures grin
Abi the gods de give am inspiration? undecided grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by Canme4u(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
oyo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by jaybee3(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Na only him come go siddon for upper class when he entered town last Tuesday

The guy get swag i no go lie

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by bigtt76(f): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Is that not his son with him graduating?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by olaniyanc: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2015
KabiyesI LamidI.Iku baba yeye. Enikan ki ki Oba ni inaro.The paramount king of Yoruba kingdom in the whole planet. Your excellency!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by pastorbayo: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2015
GET DATA BUNDLES AT CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE RATE ON ALL NETWORKS MTN 300GB FOR 3000, AIRTEL 250GB FOR 3000 GLO 300GB FOR 3000 AND ETISALAT 300GB FOR 3000 THEY ALL WORK ON ANY DEVICE BOTH PHONES AND PC CALL 07062471665 NOW TO GET YOURS[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by anonimi: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2015
When will he visit University of OYO angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:
Na so.... Say no to polygamy... Yoruba people and polygamy enh!! Tufiakwa!! angry

Some things are better left unsaid. Were your ancestors not polygamists?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Iku baba yeye.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by DeCritique(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Some things are better left unsaid. Were your ancestors not polygamists?

You are comparing the 21st century to the 17th century?

Is that how dumb you can get?? angry

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:

You are comparing the 21st century to the 17th century?

Is that how dumb you can get?? angry

Your reasoning is empty. And stop wallowing in self-hatred.

There's nothing in the 21st century that necessarily precludes polygamy. So get a life! And stop behaving like a 21st century savage!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by DeCritique(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Your reasoning is empty. And stop wallowing in self-hatred.

There's nothing in the 21st century that necessarily precludes polygamy. So get a life! And stop behaving like a 21st century savage!

You know what? Keep ranting like an insane lunatic. I bloody don't fuccking care. Quote me again and I'll open the gates of hell and send you in dere... Morrafuccker!! angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Ahmeduana:

AS AT THE TIME THIS POST CAME UP THERE IS NO REASONABLE THING IN YOUR BRAIN TO PROCES, THAT WHY YOU CAME UP WITH THIS THRASH YOU TYP!
u're not expected to die over my comments. Pls take it easy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The man you are mocking is the holder of an ancient and exalted title in Nigeria.

His ancestors were ruling empires....while yours were doing....

(I am not Yoruba BTW).
what are yours doing? You not talking abt Hus useless flying up and down doesn't mean they will leave the throne for u or your family na...
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by Acekidc4(m): 10:59am On Mar 14, 2015
zicoraads:
His wives are beautiful. kiss kiss
Just trying to imagine how he makes love to em all...seeing how old he is. Cos these women need to be taken to heights of sezual pleasures grin
Abi the gods de give am inspiration? undecided grin

Oga mi, u don reach here!! Ow u dey Na??
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by deebsman1(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2015
lamako:
is it by force to wear this kind cloth to every occasion.
so because he go white man's land, make he cum hide his culture, in the name of inferiority complex like the 1 u have. btw, do u know what alafin stood for at all?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by akubudejud(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Dear seun,

We are tired of seeing unintelligent threads on the FP. All these pictures threads That your mods are putting on the FP are not worthy of any intellectual debate/argument. Now that we have seen the alaafin of oyo in London, please what do you want us to do? We haven't even finish deliberating on the atiku/obj pictures, and now this new picture.
Picture threads are ridiculous and meaningful things are never said on such threads. Please we want to be seeing threads that one can intelligently contribute his quota to it. Thanks for understanding the plight of a particular NLander

Yours sincerely,
Kasto

....God bless you real good my brother for this observation, I wrote something like this recently that the nairaland platform is fast becoming a caricature of it Original intent, many good write ups don't make FP because a single person (mod) decision to click the right buttons but useless once, i have also observed that romantic and stories of sex and immoral issues always find their way to the front page lately to much of everything is bad. Nairaland platform should be a wonderful avenue for young and curious mind to learn new information and not immoral they could get elsewhere.

Well MOD, you all are trying your best but story that will portray or tell next to nothing should remain in their corner rather than coming to the fore am tire of CHECK OUT BEAUTIFUL FOTO OF HER B.....b,Girlfriend of dash and dash Celebrity, THIS UNCLAD THAT UNCLAD!! hahahah!
we want something to challenge us to be better person and not seducing us.

Thanks
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by UnimkeAk(m): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2015
Team polygamy#
Very soon; You'll be reading; Chief Engr. Unimke (Obong Iban) pictured recently with 10 of his numerous wives. grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by akigbemaru: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2015
ALLAFIN OF OYO
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2015
angelTI:
These wives are the first generation ones. The picture that went viral sometimes ago has the new generation wives (one even matriculated recently)

Seriously?

How disgusting.....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by IYANGBALI: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Wetin he dey find wey he dey roam abt unnecessary like Jonathan?
Shey na im be babalola's father abi uncle?
He jst dey roam like person wey no get job.

Na wetin? U be jona?
hahahahaahahahahahahahahaa,lwkmd you don kolo finish walahi,wait make him shedrens catch you grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by IYANGBALI: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
anonimi:
When will he visit University of OYO angry
when you are given an admission to read mass fornication grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by IYANGBALI: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Dear seun,

We are tired of seeing unintelligent threads on the FP. All these pictures threads That your mods are putting on the FP are not worthy of any intellectual debate/argument. Now that we have seen the alaafin of oyo in London, please what do you want us to do? We haven't even finish deliberating on the atiku/obj pictures, and now this new picture.
Picture threads are ridiculous and meaningful things are never said on such threads. Please we want to be seeing threads that one can intelligently contribute his quota to it. Thanks for understanding the plight of a particular NLander

Yours sincerely,
Kaston
seun if I talk now you go ban me,did you see this beautiful letter?do something. I wanna be your super moderator,just give me a chance,try me
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:

You know what? Keep ranting like an insane lunatic. I bloody don't fuccking care. Quote me again and I'll open the gates of hell and send you in dere... Morrafuccker!! angry

Read your post again, the only lunatic here is you spilling drivel all over the place! Typical savage.

Now that I'm sure you are incapable of reflection, you are henceforth ignored.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by Itee4real(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
lamako:
is it by force to wear this kind cloth to every occasion.

What wld u have them wear? Proudless Afrikaan?v
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Dear seun,

Yours sincerely,
Kaston

Seconded...i just posted a topic not long needing advice n is nowhere to be found but stufs like this hit frontpage anyhow.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by BodePolScience: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
I don't even envy the man at all. Must he put on an oversize agbada? who's trying to impress? Kings supposedly have to be grave and sober looking.

He looks like a clown to me. I heard he has lot of young blood as wife.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo +2 Of His Many Wives At University Of London 4 A Convocation(Pics by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
olaniyanc:
KabiyesI LamidI.Iku baba yeye. Enikan ki ki Oba ni inaro.The paramount king of Yoruba kingdom in the whole planet. Your excellency!!!!!!!!!
shut up. Paramount king does not exist in Yoruba land. Also, how can the last grandson son of oduduwa be the paramount king.what happened to his elder brothers like the orangun or olowu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection / Court Affirms Ganduje’s Power To Dethrone Emirs / Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.