Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari (5337 Views)

Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Video Of Muhammadu Buhari First Speech After His Declaration As President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
RUBBISH PDP AND THEIR BLOODY LIES
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari by Sacramento4real(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Only a dunce will believe this poo.Someone just came online,write whatever he likes without a Link to the source of the News and ya all are taking it all hook,line and sinker.I pity you!
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari by chacoonder(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gov.Kwakwanso will and can never make such a derogatory statement against his party. Op, try harder.
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari by fresh15: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Buhari is just being used by Tinubu,Amaechi and so on to come in the mainstream of governance.Even if Buhari wins,he will still have the problem of satisfying the selfish desires of these men.But he can't win and I will advise northerners to vote for Jonathan and prepare for 2019 with a more credible candidate.

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
How many FACE does Buhari have
Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari by chiomashine: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lol... the prodigal children should keep running back to mercy, the UMBRELLA is big enough

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari by somziency: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
MrEverest:
I have since noticed the way Kwakwanso & Atiku tactically withdrew their support of APC but if these were the words of Kwakwanso openly, then Buhari is done for!!!!

Things are adding up. Why is GEJ not canvassing in the North and kano precisely ( the biggest state population wise)? But focused more on Lagos and South West?

1 Like

Re: BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari by Osas11: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Buhari don't say i did not warn you. resign now[i]Buhari don't say i did not warn you. resign now[/i]Buhari don't say i did not warn you. resign now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unorthodox: The World Laugh As Buhari Cut Down Trees In Abuja (PIX) / Profile Of Dr Garba Abari Newly Appointed DG Of National Orientation Agency(noa) / Yoruba Nation Becomes 45th Member Of UNPO — Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.