Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? (2487 Views)

Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Is it wrong when a guy compliments another guy's wife or girlfriend with words like: 'you are sexy, you look take away, i love your shape, i feel like dumping my girl for you, you are too beautiful, you are like an angel, e.t.c.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by alberto2k(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2015
As long as u ain't saying something like

Wow! I love your Ass! I'd like to give u a doggie!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by HURUCHI(m): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2015
softapple:
Is it wrong when a guy compliments another guy's wife or girlfriend with words like: 'you are sexy, you look take away, i love your shape, i feel like dumping my girl for you, you are too beautiful, you are like an angel, e.t.c.

Jesuuu u day craz na africa we day ooh
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 14, 2015
HURUCHI:

Jesuuu u day craz na africa we day ooh
ha ha but na ordinary compliment na?
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2015
alberto2k:
As long as u ain't saying something like

Wow! I love your Ass! I'd like to give u a doggie!
hm hm im speechless
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2015
It is not wrong at all. Try and do it in front the boyfriend or husband.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Enegod(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2015
If I confess that I have been guilty, and promise to try to be better next time,does that help at all?
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by kroosx: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2015
not bad to compliment.... but not with d comments above
op ashewo oshi
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by chimerase2: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2015
Op Will it b wrong if the husband do ua mins3 MAGUN undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:
It is not wrong at all. Try and do it in front the boyfriend or husband.
i did it but the eyes that the boyfriend gave me was like what do u mean by that.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2015
Enegod:
If I confess that I have been guilty, and promise to try to be better next time,does that help at all?
what do u mean?
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 14, 2015
softapple:
i did it but the eyes that the boyfriend gave me was like what do u mean by that.

Ehen. So if a guy do the same to your wife or gf, you go like am?
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 14, 2015
chimerase2:
Op Will it b wrong if the husband do ua mins3 MAGUN undecided
i dnt believe in that shit
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by justmag(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2015
It's not wrong but it could be dangerous.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2015
kroosx:
not bad to compliment.... but not with d comments above
op ashewo oshi
lol but na just words na
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by stellaluv1: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2015
No, only if he has a clean mind
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

Ehen. So if a guy do the same to your wife or gf, you go like am?
hm hm i wont like it small.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by chimerase2: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2015
softapple:
i dnt believe in that shit
but u believe in looking at pples wife ukwu and der flat breas.t which the men of God have rendered lifeless, ma broda wat re u still looking for in dos dry bones ua eye blind to see millions of single gals roaming around de street undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2015
softapple:
hm hm i wont like it small.

That's the koko. If you don't like it, then don't do it to others.
Re: Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2015
chimerase2:
but u believe in looking at pples wife ukwu and der flat breas.t which the men of God have rendered lifeless, ma broda wat re u still looking for in dos dry bones ua eye blind to see millions of single gals roaming around de street undecided
lol i laugh and faint

(1) (Reply)

Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship? / Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) / Wao. Check Out The Body On This 79yrs Old Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.