Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

My? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My? (2864 Views)

This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Why won't it be immediate?
Im sure u have the answer to the question! u r just asking for asking sake!
Re: My? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2015
Jossyroyal1:

Im sure u have the answer to the question! u r just asking for asking sake!
How will I have the answer? Na me fvck without condom?

You should have thought of all these consequences before fvcking. Sex isn't just for pleasure. It's mainly for procreation. A baby deserves the love of it's two parents. Your taking responsibility here is making her a babymama at that age and in her first year of uni? How fvcking irresponsible can you get?

Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2015
Well, I told her to go to my family house in mkd..... thankfully my uncle's wife is a nurse at FMC, she refused dat she already sent someone to get her drugs to flush it! I insisted she shud not try it..... dat wat if these will be d only baby I might be opportune to have in a lifetime?
she dropped d call, I called again, she dropped d cal and turned off turn phone!
I already smell lies, and I know where to hook her this time around!
Re: My? by delishpot: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2015
Jossyroyal1:
Well, I told her to go to my family house in mkd..... thankfully my uncle's wife is a nurse at FMC, she refused dat she already sent someone to get her drugs to flush it! I insisted she shud not try it..... dat wat if these will be d only baby I might be opportune to have in a lifetime?
she dropped d call, I called again, she dropped d cal and turned off turn phone!
I already smell lies, and I know where to hook her this time around!

Nna, she may be joking o. Maybe she just wanted to test you. I know a lot of girls that believe in it. Tgey say to know howmuch your man loves you, tell him you are pregnant And see how he reacts. Maybe that was what she was playing. But she did it in a stupid way. She did not tell you in a lovibg and nice way abd behave like you two are in it together. She did it like a raz babe.
Anyhoe, just be careful next time. Zip up man, I hooe you know that not cumming inside does not erradicate or stop pregnancy? Even women on birthcontrol sometimes become pregnant.
Re: My? by Jossyroyal1: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2015
delishpot:

Nna, she may be joking o. Maybe she just wanted to test you. I know a lot of girls that believe in it. Tgey say to know howmuch your man loves you, tell him you are pregnant And see how he reacts. Maybe that was what she was playing. But she did it in a stupid way. She did not tell you in a lovibg and nice way abd behave like you two are in it together. She did it like a raz babe.
Anyhoe, just be careful next time. Zip up man, I hooe you know that not cumming inside does not erradicate or stop pregnancy? Even women on birthcontrol sometimes become pregnant.
I've learnt my lessons! I just hope she's joking.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

50% Of Nigerian Girls Are Guilty Of This (pics Inclusive) / Name Pvssy Niggers Dat You Know / How High Is Your IQ? Look At This Photo, Shake Your Head & Tell Us What You See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.