Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. (2747 Views)

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2015
Your Excellency!

Your name rang bells to my ears each time I hear it.
The tales of your performance in Lagos crosses the shores of Nigeria.
To some extent sir, your name even came up several times as a presidential hopeful (but this is Nigeria, you are not from "catchment area"wink.

In the midsts of touts like Amechi, liars like Lai, "lords" like Tinubu, and tyrants like Buhari, I still listened to you with attention and wished you belonged to the camp of real progressives.

You do make sense almost each time you speak!

However Sir, your recent comment about Jonathan an the Almajeri schools is kill joy!
You have destroyed what ever admiration and respect some of us have for you.

I knew that this is politics and you must to all you can for you party to win.
If you use the inability of Mrs Jonathan to speak Queens English (I don't speak it myself), I can understand.
If you accuse Jonathan of being responsible for the misrule of the PDP from 1999 (incidentally, OBJ and Atiku are now in your camp),or I can understand.
IF you accuse Jonathan of looting N30 Trillion (As mentioned by Soludo, though I am aware that he annual National budget never crossed N5 Trillion), I can still understand.
If you shout that one Dollar is now pursuing N500, I can also understand.

I can go on and on....but I am sure you have got my drift.

But to speak against one of the greatest silent Revolution of Jonathan's administration (The invention and Implementation of Almajeri Schools) is not only mischievous but insensitive as well.

The average Northern Moslems lock up their daughters in the bedroom and covered their faces, while their sons are sent out to the streets with plates ( a practice inherited from some primitive teachings in the name of God).

The average Northern Moslem leaders saw nothing wrong with the practice:
Great names like Buhari, IBB, Abdusalami, Atiku, Shagari, Balarebe Musa, El Rufai, Lawal Kaita, Ango Abdullahi, Adamu Chiroma, and the rest of their great leaders, both present and past, never bothered, never cared.

Even Yaradua never bothered..

Education is the right of every human! While the children of the elites like Buhari are schooling in London (we all know how poor he is, else his children might be studying in the moon and not any where near the earth), the Almajeri's are left on the streets, without hope.

Those are are the easy recruits for Islamic violence in the north! They are the easy prey of predators like Boko Haram Jihardists.

Enters Jonathan!

Even if he only dropped the idea, that would have still be great toward solving the problems created by primitive religious ideologies in the North. Yet, he went ahead to implemented such!

If not for any other reason, that these kids have something else to occupy their minds instead of hearing that "Boko is Haran"!
That is a step in the right direction!!!

Fashola, how dare you!!!
How dare you open your mouth to speak against this great idea from a great mind??
Must you allow your mind to be twisted just in the name of "Opposition"?

What is exactly the change you folks are talking about?
IF building schools for the Almajeris is not a change, please sir, what is change?

I dare to say,

Shame on you!
Shame on the APC
and shame to all who support this deceit!

cheers to all.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by Mckennedy: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
noblezone:
Your Excellency!

To some extent sir, your name even came up several times as a presidential hopeful (but this is Nigeria, you are not from "catchment area"wink.

In the midsts of touts like Amechi, liars like Lai, "lords" like Tinubu, and tyrants like Buhari, I still listened to you with attention and wished you belonged to the camp of real progressives.

However Sir, your recent comment about Jonathan an the Almajeri schools is kill joy!

If you use the inability of Mrs Jonathan to speak Queens English (I don't speak it myself), I can understand.
If you accuse Jonathan of being responsible for the misrule of the PDP from 1999 (incidentally, OBJ and Atiku are now in your camp),or I can understand.
IF you accuse Jonathan of looting N30 Trillion (As mentioned by Soludo, though I am aware that he annual National budget never crossed N5 Trillion), I can still understand.

But to speak against one of the greatest silent Revolution of Jonathan's administration (The invention and Implementation of Almajeri Schools) is not only mischievous but insensitive as well.

The average Northern Moslems lock up their daughters in the bedroom and covered their faces, while their sons are sent out to the streets with plates ( a practice inherited from some primitive teachings in the name of God).

Great names like Buhari, IBB, Abdusalami, Atiku, Shagari, Balarebe Musa, El Rufai, Lawal Kaita, Ango Abdullahi, Adamu Chiroma, and the rest of their great leaders, both present and past, never bothered, never cared.

Education is the right of every human! While the children of the elites like Buhari are schooling in London (we all know how poor he is, else his children might be studying in the moon and not any where near the earth), the Almajeri's are left on the streets, without hope.

Those are are the easy recruits for Islamic violence in the north! They are the easy prey of predators like Boko Haram Jihardists.

Enters Jonathan!

Even if he only dropped the idea, that would have still be great toward solving the problems created by primitive religious ideologies in the North. Yet, he went ahead to implemented such!

If not for any other reason, that these kids have something else to occupy their minds instead of hearing that "Boko is Haran"!

Fashola, how dare you!!!
How dare you open your mouth to speak against this great idea from a great mind??

IF building schools for the Almajeris is not a change, please sir, what is change?

I dare to say,

Shame on you!
Shame on the APC

cheers to all.

Gbam.

13 Likes

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by essielove(f): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2015
tell them make them here, nice write up and nice one.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by francizy(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Same Fashola, the anti-masses, a man that hates the poor and shot LASU school fees to the skies (1000% increament, what could be as bad as that?)

I guess he's angry and jealous that Jonathan created a free and affordable education for the less privileged. Something he couldn't achieve.

It pains me that these man is learned and benefited from free education but hates the poor men and will rather see more money in his landlords pocket than see more Nigerians with degrees..

What a country..

**Modified**

This topic and content deserves front page and not all the "click to see Tonto's half unclad" kinda topics or the ones that only exalt the broom gangs.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by dein77(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Thanks, OP, for this nice write up.

I was personally maniacally bewildered at the disgusting words that spilled from the lips of Governor Fashola. His comment was repulsive, repugnant, shameful, irresponsible and unbefitting of a person of his status.

Fashola has entered the game of bitterness, and has refused to acknowledge anything good and praiseworthy done by this administration. His mouthed excellent performance in Lagos is all noise. Lemme not delve into that!

It's so easy for man to set for others standards himself can't meet.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by dein77(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:
Same Fashola, the anti-masses, a man that hates the poor and shot LASU school fees to the skies (1000% increament, what could be as bad as that?)

I guess he's angry and jealous that Jonathan created a free and affordable education for the less privileged. Something he couldn't achieve.

It pains me that these man is learned and benefited from free education but hates the poor men and will rather see more money in his landlords pocket than see more Nigerians with degrees..

What a country..

Be not surprised. Mindless and selfish criticism are part of what it takes to reign with the APC. Once a person gets the broom fever, he almost stops being rational, sympathetic; but instead becomes cold, selfish and stubborn!

GEJ till 2019!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by francizy(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2015
dein77:

Be not surprised. Mindless and selfish criticism are part of what it takes to reign with the APC. Once a person gets the broom fever, he almost stops being rational, sympathetic; but instead becomes cold, selfish and stubborn, tribalistic, bigotic, hateful, deceitful and desperate.

GEJ till 2019!

Fixed bro smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by dein77(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

Fixed bro smiley

Hahahhahha. Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by stebell(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2015
Fashola is not thinking straight again. Since Buhari and ACN joined forces, it like they hav undergone some rituals that is making them talk so carelessly.
Amaechi's own is worse.

2 Likes

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by GBTYO: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2015
OP why bother a stooge pigdeon like fash0le?

The man is over hyped and come may 29 his level of deciet and corruption will be revealed

3 Likes

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by jdilight(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2015
noblezone:
Your Excellency!

Enters Jonathan!

Fashola, how dare you!!!

I dare to say,

Shame on you!
Shame on the APC

cheers to all.

When true patriots speak the nation rejoice. Your among the few men the nation are looking for to lead them to glory.

God bless my Nigeria
God bless GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by jdilight(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2015
dein77:

Be not surprised. Mindless and selfish criticism are part of what it takes to reign with the APC. Once a person gets the broom fever, he almost stops being rational, sympathetic; but instead becomes cold, selfish and stubborn!

GEJ till 2019!

Are you implying their brooms may have some demons? Just thinking loud
Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by jdilight(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2015
stebell:
Fashola is not thinking straight again. Since Buhari and ACN joined forces, it like they hav undergone some rituals that is making them talk so carelessly.
Amaechi's own is worse.

That is what worries me. Those the next generation are looking up to are gradually losing it in the name of opposition. Take a good look at them.

1 Like

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2015
GBTYO:
OP why bother a stooge pigdeon like fash0le?
The man is over hyped and come may 29 his level of deciet and corruption will be revealed

My worry is not really Fashola as an individual.
I m concerned about the number of Nigerians so deceived in this campaign of calumny.

It is a great concern to me that the APC is selling cheap lies and Nigerians are buying them.
I am even surprised that I have not been called names by their Nairaland e-warriors.

Le us do our best and leave the rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Apart from kicking against Almajiri schools, he also blamed Jonathan for the robbery in Lekki. Hate can actually destroy someone's reasoning.

Fashola has murdered his reputation.

4 Likes

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by GBTYO: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Don't mind fashole

He is only hating on GEJ because for some reason he blames GEJ for not having any political base or future after his tenure ends.

The same office that crooked tinubu used to launch his empire is what this fool could not even deploy to even secure a single council ward nominee.

Fashola is in no way an intelligent man.

1 Like

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by dein77(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2015
jdilight:

Are you implying their brooms may have some demons? Just thinking loud

Bro, that I can't expressly say. However, it really calls for concern how most people metamorphose into a group of angry, belligerent, bigoted and cold group as soon as they start waving the brooms.

It's got me really worried!

1 Like

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by dein77(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Billyonaire:
Apart from kicking against Almajiri schools, he also blamed Jonathan for the robbery in Lekki. Hate can actually destroy someone's reasoning.

Fashola has murdered his reputation.

That's the way it works. Like a mote eating a cloth, hate corrodes the rationality of its occupant and thereby reduces them to a colony of imbeciles and scoundrels.

Fashola has gone that way too. He's obsessed with anything GEJ. And it's not healthy for him.

1 Like

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by GBTYO: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2015
noblezone:

My worry is not really Fashola as an individual.
I m concerned about the number of Nigerians so deceived in this campaign of calumny.

It is a great concern to me that the APC is selling cheap lies and Nigerians are buying them.
I am even surprised that I have not been called names by their Nairaland e-warriors.

Le us do our best and leave the rest.

If there is anything I can get from this apc rubbish is that many Nigerians even those who claim to be educated and who support the janjawiids are driven by irrational hatred and a very low IQ.

This is why I say that the collective mumuism of the plebs from both aburo and ab0ki region should never be allowed to affect our future
Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by jdilight(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2015
dein77:

Bro, that I can't expressly say. However, it really calls for concern how most people metamorphose into a group of angry, belligerent, bigoted and cold coup as soon as they start waving the brooms.

It's got me really worried!

Men your thought is as good as mine. Something fishy is going on with that broom. Anyone who holds it loses his sense irrespective of your education and exposure
Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2015
jdilight:

When true patriots speak the nation rejoice. Your among the few men the nation are looking for to lead them to glory.

God bless my Nigeria
God bless GEJ

Thanks for your recommendations!

But honestly, I do not have what it takes to lead a nation like Nigeria!

You think I will be the President and a child who scored 69% is denied admission while the one that scored 1% is offered the same admission?
You think I swallow it, if secondary school students attack and murder their teacher because she seized the copy of the Koran used by one of them to cheat in an exam?

You think I can take it, when Kano state has Islamic Police and then turn around to oppose true federalism?

Do you think I can take when they destroy liquor up north but then turn around to take share from taxes for the sales of liquor in the south?

Will I be there and accept this educational system that robs us off our creativity and give us mere papers called certificates?
I make bold to say that Africa is backward today because our education has been reduced to the learning of English Language and definitions.

Will I be there and allow food importations?
God knows I will ban importation for all kinds of food!
If we cant produce our own food, then let us die of hunger.

I am student of Paul of Tarsus, "If any man will not work, let him not eat" Says Paul

We sell our natural resources to import this and that. We even sell them to buy arms to kill one another.

You think I sit comfortably there, when our so called Leaders are talking about Igbo Presidency, Turn of the North, Yoruba this, Ijaw that, etc.

Will I make appointments by quota instead of the best qualified?

Bros, I don't have the temperament!

In my world, we either agree to work together and do it or nothing at all.
We have a nation where we cant agree and accept one another,yet we insist we must be together.

Honestly, I hate the day Mr. Luggard set his foot on African soil!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by jdilight(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
noblezone:

Thanks for your recommendations!

But honestly, I do not have what it takes to lead a nation like Nigeria!

You think I will be the President and a child who scored 69% is denied admission while the one that scored 1% is offered the same admission?
You think I swallow it, if secondary school students attack and murder their teacher because she seized the copy of the Koran used by one of them to cheat in an exam?

You think I can take it, when Kano state has Islamic Police and then turn around to oppose true federalism?

Do you think I can take when they destroy liquor up north but then turn around to take share from taxes for the sales of liquor in the south?

Will I be there and accept this educational system that robs us off our creativity and give us mere papers called certificates?
I make bold to say that Africa is backward today because our education has been reduced to the learning of English Language and definitions.

Will I be there and allow food importations?
God knows I will ban importation for all kinds of food!
If we cant produce our own food, then let us die of hunger.

I am student of Paul of Tarsus, "If any man will not work, let him not eat" Says Paul

We sell our natural resources to import this and that. We even sell them to buy arms to kill one another.

You think I sit comfortably there, when our so called Leaders are talking about Igbo Presidency, Turn of the North, Yoruba this, Ijaw that, etc.

Will I make appointments by quota instead of the best qualified?

Bros, I don't have the temperament!

In my world, we either agree to work together and do it or nothing at all.
We have a nation where we cant agree and accept one another,yet we insist we must be together.

Honestly, I hate the day Mr. Luggard set his foot on African soil!

This is the reason your the best man for the job. But you need to add one more thing. Will you be ready to die in other to create a great nation?
Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by clevvermind(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2015
Let us encourage the president. It is not easy to rule a country such as Nigeria. Jonathan is trying in his own little way to fix this country that our past leaders gives no fvck about. Let us in one accord support the transformation agenda of this man. When are we going to stop the hate? When are we going to stop insulting and calling the president names? We all know that the man is trying to do the best he can to transform Nigeria but we fail to appreciate his effort due to our selfish reasons and evil mind. We can't move forward this way. We are only blocking our progress and development as a nation. Some evil people are planning to take us back, they want us to go down as a nation, they want to fustrate the effort of the president, but they shall not go far cos their end is at the door. The wind of transformation will soon blow them away into the abyss of darkness. Never to return to continue their evil works in Nigeria. Those who want to stop this transformation must go down. God is taking over Nigeria. He is aware of those who are behind bokoharam and sponsoring them to make this country ungovernable. He knew those who are behind the killings and bombings going on this country. I want to let you know that soon, you will find those people and you will not see them again. They shall be cut off forever.
We shall move forward, We shall prosper, we shall smile again. The suffering is coming to an end.
Vote Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2015
Pls, where is the great idea or the great mind?
Jonathan's?
Your mind must be so low as to look up on cluelessness and claim it was a great mind.
What is so get abt a fool harbouring and encouraging corruption in so glaring a manner?

What is great abt a mind who thinks buying everybody makes them friends?

What is great abt a man with a cabinet that gives just 13% to the masses out of 100% of trillions in budget?

Your brain needs an upgrade: visit play store or Nokia ovi for the next step.
Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by GBTYO: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Pls, where is the great idea or the great mind?
Jonathan's?
Your mind must be so low as to look up on cluelessness and claim it was a great mind.
What is so get abt a fool harbouring and encouraging corruption in so glaring a manner?

What is great abt a mind who thinks buying everybody makes them friends?

What is great abt a man with a cabinet that gives just 13% to the masses out of 100% of trillions in budget?

Your brain needs an upgrade: visit play store or Nokia ovi for the next step.

How is osogbo?
Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2015
GBTYO:

How is osogbo?
I'm from Ogun state. Say another thing bt ensure it makes sense.
Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by GBTYO: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I'm from Ogun state. Say another thing bt ensure it makes sense.

Why deny your osogbo roots?
Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2015
GBTYO:

Why deny your osogbo roots?
your foolishness is unmatched. Osogbo is one of the pride of the Yoruba land and it wldnt av been a bad thing if I was from any part of the Yoruba land. But your royal foolishness think we practice the OSU type of system whereby some of the same tribe are casted aside and termed as plague.

Say another one, try and consult other TANoids so as to make a little sense.
But jes like other tanoids, all u do is leave the argument and plunge into uselessness like your master of lower mind

1 Like

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by agabaI23(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2015
noblezone:
Your Excellency!

Enters Jonathan!

Fashola, how dare you!!!

I dare to say,

Shame on you!
Shame on the APC

cheers to all.

Thank you, Thank you very much, Thank you very very much sir
Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by GBTYO: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
your foolishness is unmatched. Osogbo is one of the pride of the Yoruba land and it wldnt av been a bad thing if I was from any part of the Yoruba land. But your royal foolishness think we practice the OSU type of system whereby some of the same tribe are casted aside and termed as plague.

Say another one, try and consult other TANoids so as to make a little sense

I am not Igbo
Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 14, 2015
jdilight:

This is the reason your the best man for the job. But you need to add one more thing. Will you be ready to die in other to create a great nation?

It is better for a man to die for something than to live for nothing!!!
I will gladly lay down my life for a noble course!

But rust me, Nigeria is not worth it!

I have taken a careful look at Nigeria and I can tell you that as a result of different and extreme and value systems, we are really in a jinxed situation.

I prefer to lead a group of lambs, teach and nurture them to their full potentials that to lead a a mixture of

Lamb, goat, lion, zebra, snake, tiger, etc,

When you face the snake not to bite the lamb, by the time you turn, the lion may have eaten the goat.

We have no national ideologies!
That is why a great man like Fashola can vomit this obscenities and some people are clapping for him!

You can take the horse to the River but you cant force it to drink!
If Jonathan is treated this way even for this great idea of Almajeri schools, you then can imagine how they will react if some us that a re more radical comes up with our ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. by OKKO(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2015
Objective articles like this deserve front page.
...Our progress as a nation can't be swifter than our progress in education, because human mind is our fundamental resource... Ex American President's address to the congress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Establishing Grazing Reserves For A Profession Dominated By One Ethnic Group / 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos / List Of States Owing Salaries-see Where Oyo State Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.