Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos (2742 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abubakar Shekau Should Be Killed, Not Imprisoned / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by Gossiplover: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2017
The hardcore IPOB member who was said to be killed by soldiers at Nnamdi Kanu's house is very much alive, according to posts made on his Facebook timeline. See photos below;

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by Gossiplover: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2017
lalasticlala, seun

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by Movic1(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Illiteracy! Ojukwu did it, he didn't loss any member of his family,yet he didn't win the war. He just wasted the lives of Igbos.
Nk is doing the same,you people can die nobody cares,even kanu don't care so far he's getting the attention he want. I only blame the FG, Igbos don't deserve this attention you are giving them. Send the soldiers back to the barracks. IPOB are not threat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by madridguy(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2017
I don't agree with a lot of the nonsense going on in the south east but I have every reason to believe this thread is just another bunch of LIES and PROPAGANDA.

1 Like

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by FTrebirth(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2017
"we are alive but not ok." grin

i like these guys. please try to stay safe. your family still wants you alive... don't be infected with nnamdi kanu's madness.

6 Likes

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by omenka(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Who believes anything these GOATS (apologies to Timaya) say?

They'd even grieve over the death of rats in their houses to attract sympathy. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by stcool(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Imagine what would happen if Gun reach this young man hand. FG should thread with caution.

1 Like

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by ojobekehinde: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2017
THE FIRST PIC IS B4 D SECOND PIC,PROVE OTHERWISE OR KEEP SHUT
Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by ERockson: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2017
Propaganda of IPOB is poor. bursting their own lies lipsrsealed
Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by NNAMDIII(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Una never sabi work grin

1 Like

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2017
I just hate this country...So many useless fools.

This guy is obviously dead and you people are saying he is alive..lies upon lies.
Are you now trying to say soldiers didn't kill Biafrans? That too is propaganda?

Condemn injustice anywhere you see it. These soldiers have failed and should be condemned. These soldiers don't think.

People were agitating when their brothers, friends, fathers and counsins were alive, will they stop now that their loved ones have been killed?
Sorry Buhari, the agitation just began. Since you are a president and yet you don't have sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by idupaul: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2017
I am happy Somto wasn't killed ..his videos have really given fairer insights to what is actually going on

1 Like

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by checkolatunji: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Must we lie for our voice to be heard?

I tire sef

1 Like

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by checkolatunji: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:

This guy is obviously dead and you people are saying he is alive..lies upon lies.
Are you now trying to say soldiers didn't kill Biafrans? That too is propaganda?

Condemn injustice anywhere you see it. These soldiers have failed and should be condemned. These soldiers don't think.

People were agitating when their brothers, friends, fathers and counsins were alive, will they stop now that their loved ones have been killed?
Sorry Buhari, the agitation just began. Since you are a president and yet you don't have sense.
Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by checkolatunji: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by Gossiplover: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2017
are you the one that killed him. do a simple investigation and go to his Facebook timeline before talking trash here.... dis man is very much alive
DDeliverer:

3 Likes

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Propaganda gone wrong
Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Movic1:
[s]Illiteracy! Ojukwu did it, he didn't loss any member of his family,yet he didn't win the war. He just wasted the lives of Igbos.
Nk is doing the same,you people can die nobody cares,even kanu don't care so far he's getting the attention he want. I only blame the FG, Igbos don't deserve this attention you are giving them. Send the soldiers back to the barracks. IPOB are not threat[/s]

1 Like

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by IPOBrep: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2017
Thank God
Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by Ajibel(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2017
shocked

So these guys would fake the deaths of their comrades, take the picture and post online to win sympathy while the actual comrade is still alive?

Choi!

IPOB, I troway cap for u na propaganda

3 Likes

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by patola080(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2017
They re born with lies
Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by BiafraIShere(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2017
What is the essence of this thread? If the army did not kill anybody and IPOB said they killed people, may it be well with you, but if innocent people were killed in cold blood and you come online to claim it was lies then may their fate befall you and your household. Nigerian army is killing innocent people yet supposed human beings are coming online to claim its all lies!! May the fate of those that were unfortunately killed befall those that make mockery of their sad demise.

1 Like

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by Lagrangian: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:

How far guy? Dem sey person die, im kum out sey im never die, u kum dey talk sey im die by fire by force.
Haba! Na ur death?

5 Likes

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Lagrangian:
How far guy? Dem sey person die, im kum out sey im never die, u kum dey talk sey im die by fire by force.
Haba! Na ur death?

Lol. My guy, that guy don die. They cannot deceive me. I see when them load them for keke na.

1 Like

Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by soliddust2020: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Another bad propaganda, ipob & lies are like 5&6. A lot of people are starting to see through the lies and propaganda of Igbos. Just like the story of the boy who always cry wolf should genocide occur against Igbos people will feel is just one of their usual propaganda.
Re: 1POB Member Said To Be Killed By Soldiers Is Very Much Alive. See Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
false news everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander / History Of Almajiri And Current Status Of The System / Nigeria's BUDGET 1999 - 2020. PDP N41.21trn, APC N40.17trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.