Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

10 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know (1912 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know by OkpoloEye(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2015
girls sha.. Number 9 got me going angry

1.Secretly, girls want all of your ex-girlfriends to be beautiful. This is the easiest way for girls to compare their beauty with others. If your girlfriend is searching through your Facebook list for ex-girlfriends, it is probably so that she can see how pretty they are.

2.Surprisingly, girls actually enjoy when you don’t call them back the next day, especially if you came on strong the day before. You will be constantly on their mind as they ponder everything that could have gone wrong.

3.On a first date, most girls will refuse to shave their legs. This is the best way to stay out of your bed and leaves you wanting to see them again. Usually they will also wear unflattering underwear on a first date as well for the same reason.

4.At a party, girls will see the sexy women faster than they will see the sexy guys. They always want to know where their competition is and how they stack up against the other girls in the room.

5.There are times when girls will fake it, just so you will let them go to sleep. At times, it may be difficult for them to realize when they are faking it and when they are not because the line of faking it and not is very thin.

6.Girls like sex to be a bit rough. Secretly they are looking for you to take charge and show a bit of aggression. They may never admit it, but they love to relinquish the control to you.

7.Girls will pretend that they need help in order to get you to do things for them. Not only does this make you feel better about yourself, but you are doing something that they do not want to do themselves.

8.Don’t think your sex details are safe secrets from your girlfriend’s friends. More than likely, your girl discusses every detail (good and bad) with her entire group of friends. Comparing notes is important!

9.You may be great, but your girl will still think about her ex-boyfriends from time to time. More than likely, your girl is stalking her ex’s via social media and imagining what their lives would be like if they were with them rather than you. angry

free to add yours
Re: 10 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Apart from 6&3 the rest doesn't apply to me. Everyone is different so this isn't all accurate. grin
Re: 10 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know by Princecalm(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2015
Sex/romance experts now everywhere.
Re: 10 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know by delishpot: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2015
As if men are any different? OP, all follow join jarey. YOLO grin
Re: 10 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know by Beamborla(f): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2015
I can identify with 1 & 7 cheesy
Re: 10 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know by constance500: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2015
adjusts spec

(1) (Reply)

8 Things That Makes A Man Attractive To Women. / How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. / 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.