Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,018 members, 7,825,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood (48963 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by sakaguchi(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Medunah: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
Uche jumbo coming before nse ikpe?? Blahh
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Minet16(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2015
k
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by mya1: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2015
The information on this thread is misleading..For starters, Rita Dominic and Ini Edo have been on the screen well over a decade!The first time I saw Rita was in the 1998 movie "fugitive" and that I bet was not her first.

Secondly. Omotola has four kids ,not five!

All these wannabe journalists that post incorrect information sef.
How do you expect to rise to the top if you're already doing so badly in your formative years ?

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by bukaty13: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2015
[sup][/sup]Hmmmm am jst passing sha lipsrsealed
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2015
mya1:
The information on this thread is misleading..For starters, Rita Dominic and Ini Edo have been on the screen well over a decade!The first time I saw Rita was in the 1998 movie "fugitive" and that I bet was not her first.

Secondly. Omotola has four kids ,not five!

All these wannabe journalists that post incorrect information sef.
How do you expect to rise to the top if you're already doing so badly in your formative years ?
if you must make corrections, do so politely or hold your peace. Those are minor mistakes that don't mean shiiit in the long run

I've been posting on this site long before you even knew what NL was and if I wanted to be a journalist, my over 70 topics here would be enough for a very good CV.

Once again, next time state your case politely or shut up and leave

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by saasala(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2015
klem93:
just one Yoruba actress and not even a single Hausa actress... rubbish list or na only Igbo or english films be nollywood ni rubbish... I don vex and dont beg me OP

Not all are Igbos bro...some Calabar, and other tribes
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by UglyGang(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2015
All photoshoped as shiet but they can get this average dieck bih.
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by horlabiyi(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2015
These are WOMEN not Ladies.
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Chibuhealth(f): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2015
klem93:
just one Yoruba actress and not even a single Hausa actress... rubbish list or na only Igbo or english films be nollywood ni rubbish... I don vex and dont beg me OP
Igbo girls are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. We no dey carry last. Pray to be an Igbo in your next world. We rock!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
op i wanted to write well done untill i saw where u placed nadia buari and rita dominic, 'they shud b numba one and two and u said stephany linus started acting in 2006, dat is a end time lie but i wnt blame u bcaus its buari's fault. 'GEL till 2019.
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by mya1: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
safarigirl:
if you must make corrections, do so politely or hold your peace. Those are minor mistakes that don't mean shiiit in the long run

I've been posting on this site long before you even knew what NL was and if I wanted to be a journalist, my over 70 topics here would be enough for a very good CV.

Once again, next time state your case politely or shut up and leave

Sorry if I came off as being rude.
Do well to correct the mistakes though! and there's no such thing as minor error in media .

Peace

PS..learn to be polite in your reply too!

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by kandiikane(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
These are beautiful ladies no doubt but many of these women won't be considered sexy.

Sexy=sexual excitement/ attractive, I.e mercy Johnson back in them girl group movies.

Yvonne Nelson should be on the actual list and not as a notable mention
Yvonne okoro too
Belindah effah-did anyone see her in the movie birthday bash? Her body was crazy.

Uche, I mean appealing face but her body is not it at all.
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Vitaglyde: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
REALLY

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by kandiikane(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Igbo girls are the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. We no dey carry last. Pray to be an Igbo in your next world. We rock!!!!

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Nickymezor(f): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dey look cool...OP y is Chika Ike nt in ya list?
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
haibe:
Hmmn. I would have commented something meaningful but I don't fancy threads on top sexiest bla bla and all. Nice list tho but Rita and nadia should be 1 and 2 respectively imo
but u r comenting!
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by bamex2013(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
chimerase2:
Choi mercy johnson husband wicked
The man of god has rendered mercy's mammalian gland pointless, believe u me their is noting left in the mins3 of the woman of god
Everitin in dat department is now loyal cry

For your mind abi ....
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Babaji111(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
OMG, Jackie Appiah's sexy eyes makes me stick to my Telly anytime I see her acting. But I must confess, Nollywood need to introduce more sexy babes. It seems some of the local girls in my village are a bit better...apology plss grin

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Bollinger(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
I honestly don't think Nigerians understand the difference between beautiful, popular and sexy.
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by klem93(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
but all of them na English actress abi
saasala:

Not all are Igbos bro...some Calabar, and other tribes
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by DONADAMS(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Stephanie Linus...mehn...i luv dah chick..soori is she married?
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please take Nse Ikpe away from that list and put Mercy Aigbe. embarassed embarassed
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
chimerase2:
Choi mercy johnson husband wicked
The man of god has rendered mercy's mammalian gland pointless, believe u me their is noting left in the mins3 of the woman of god
Everitin in dat department is now loyal cry

cheesy I discovered that busty ladies tend to enjoy it when their man squeezes their booobs often! I happen to have a slim, tall, busty female friend of mine.... Each time we are close, I tend to play with her booobs and she loves it so badly!
She confessed to me one day that's her weak point and I look forward to the day I shall finally ****

TeeCee
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by bee444: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
That No. 4 should have been in No.15. And what is Nadia doing in that position? Nadia should be No.4 or 5.

The list lack cohesion and truth. We've seen far more balanced list than this one. Putting Beverly Nyala above Yvonne Okoro and Rita Dominic says it all.
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=18pt]What is sexiest on the red carpet may be the scariest in the closet. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
bee444:
That No. 4 should have been in No.15. And what is Nadia doing in that position? Nadia should be No.4 or 5.

The list lack cohesion and truth. We've seen far more balanced list than this one. Putting Beverly Nyala above Yvonne Okoro and Rita Dominic says it all.
the word is relative. Feel free to disagree
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by goldmine(f): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Omotola has 4 kids, not 5.

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
goldmine:
Omotola has 4 kids, not 5.
mistake that can't be modified
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
mya1:

Sorry if I came off as being rude.
Do well to correct the mistakes though! and there's no such thing as minor error in media .

Peace

PS..learn to be polite in your reply too!
Politeness begets politeness and rudeness....well you know the rest smiley

And once a thread makes FP you can't modify the original post so those errors cannot be corrected

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by ehimwenmagbe(f): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sorry, adegbite does not worth number1 ok? Secondly, dunno wat nadia is doing there... She no sabi act abeg... Mercy aigbe shud. Take her postion

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Larow(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Even though yoruba girls are not much in dat list, they occupy the top spots. Who says my yoruba babes are not pretty? Upgrade ur standard abeg. Up Odua!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p / Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) / Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.