Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood (48962 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by hakeemfatai217: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Register today in the Dangote rural social scheme and become a dangote distributor nationwide.
for more information call +2347052988260
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Larow:
Even though yoruba girls are not much in dat list, they occupy the top spots. Who says my yoruba babes are not pretty? Upgrade ur standard abeg. Up Odua!!!!!!
lol.....they're not. 3 out of 10 is hardly an achievement grin

I was going to put Genny as number one...but that would be too predictable. It's about time someone else took it so I decided to do Odua people a favor for once grin

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
safarigirl:
Politeness begets politeness and rudeness....well you know the rest smiley

And once a thread makes FP you can't modify the original post so those errors cannot be corrected

She apologised, Maybe you should be more polite to her too
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
dicefrost:

She apologised, Maybe you should be more polite to her too
next time I will. I wasn't rude in my last reply to her. The smiley is there for a reason

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Shaw007(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
All I see is Fat Bitches
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Christafarian(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mbong Amata.. oh.
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by pbs4real(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Please take Nse Ikpe away from that list and put Mercy Aigbe. embarassed embarassed
yoruba tinz.
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by pbs4real(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
bee444:
That No. 4 should have been in No.15. And what is Nadia doing in that position? Nadia should be No.4 or 5.

The list lack cohesion and truth. We've seen far more balanced list than this one. Putting Beverly Nyala above Yvonne Okoro and Rita Dominic says it all.
beverly naya.
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:
Please take Nse Ikpe away from that list and put Mercy Aigbe. embarassed embarassed
who is mercy aigbe
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by sweetgala(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Whomever composed this no get eye. Abeg report to your nearest optician
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Larow(m): 6:46am On Mar 15, 2015
safarigirl:
lol.....they're not. 3 out of 10 is hardly an achievement grin

I was going to put Genny as number one...but that would be too predictable. It's about time someone else took it so I decided to do Odua people a favor for once grin
abeggi!!! 4get dat thing!!! Make Genny born 1st make we see! Omotola a mother of 4 is still making top spot till date. It goes a long way 2 show d beauty of an average Odua woman! grin

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by safarigirl(f): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Larow:
abeggi!!! 4get dat thing!!! Make Genny born 1st make we see! Omotola a mother of 4 is still making top spot till date. It goes a long way 2 show d beauty of an average Odua woman! grin
lol....omotola that is a star actress and married to a pilot, is not an AVERAGE Odua woman. People like Sikiratu Sidondo and the likes are the average Odua women. Don't gerrit twisted grin
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by waxdude: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....omotola that is a star actress and married to a pilot, is not an AVERAGE Odua woman. People like Sikiratu Sidondo and the likes are the average Odua women. Don't gerrit twisted grin
lmao grin grin
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by waxdude: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Larow:
Genny don born naa, abi u no sabi? undecided
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by Jelailah(f): 11:34am On May 10, 2015
mercy aigbe 4 whr? With that her leg? Hmmm hmmm. I say no
Re: Sexiest Leading Ladies Of Nollywood by OneNaira6: 12:47pm On May 10, 2015
Yvonne okoro, Genevieve nnaji, mgbonh Amata and Rita Dominic are the only good looking ones in that list. The rest are best average

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson & Mercy Johnson Share Lovely Peck With Each Other,Fans Hail Them(p / Kalu Ikeagwu Marriage Introduction To Ijeoma Eze (Photos) / Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.