Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) (62706 Views)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by horlabiyi(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
SB
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
What?
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by dhtml(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Someone should cut off his ****

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by rossyc(f): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wonders shall never end. Pastor rapist should be sentenced to death by hanging. Old fool...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by kingthreat(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan's original church. I pity all those who say this man js a Christian or God-sent

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by obibob2020(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
His kind shld b burnt alive. D way criminals ar been burnt in warri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
God help us
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Who are these gullible people that still attend churches with names like "Brotherhood"?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by konny1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
The face sef be like rape.
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
[b] see what song of solomon caused grin ..........THE GUY MIGHT JUST OPEN THE BOOK AND GET TURNED ON grin

Son 4:5 Your two breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Tracygold(f): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Pastors of nowadays............I believe is endtime pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by bonzae01: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Herzumpther:
Rape everywhere.

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Uncletony(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
learn to differntiate church from cult!..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
I wonder what goes on in the mind of women and men that rape. Though I know there are sometimes urge to know what is under a man/woman's dress, I still think it is worth overlooking it, when considering the physical and emotional wounds the male or female will sustain.
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
shininglite:
i blame Gej he shudnt hv allowed dat spirit enter d pastor
I blame Gej for d man dat had stroke
I blame Gej for d running stomach I had dis morning
I blame Gej for eating rice dis mornin
I blame Gej for d rain dat fell dis mornin
I blame Gej for allowing my goat die ystaday
I blame Gej for my Gf cumin to my Houz unannounced
I blame Gej for d scarcity of oral B in thiefunbu's bathroom
I blame Gej for d missing certificate of d cattle warlord
I blame Gej for d height of osibanjo
I blame Gej for allowing lie Mohammed to wear pampers nd Huggies

they can neva defeat d man of destiny
God bless Goodluck ebele azikiwe Jonathan

lmfao
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by KingsleyCEO: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Canme4u:
[b]
‪#‎ Sai_Buhari‬

Buhari is old,

Buhari is sick,

Buhari is stern,

Buhari has friends,

Buhari has no friends

Buhari has no certificate

Buhari, where is your wife

Buhari's wife is in purdah

Buhari's wife has no certificate

Buhari's wife is a make up artist

Buhari's daughter is in abroad

Buhari is wearing pampers

Buhari is an extremist

Buhari promise the world power gay marriage

Buhari delegates

Buhari is a dictator

Buhari is at home

Buhari is abroad

Buhari is a soldier

Buhari cannot compromise

Buhari is working with BAT

Buhari has no plan

Buhari's plan is too costly

Buhari's plan is too old and outdated

Buhari is this

Buhari is that

Well, just in case we missed it,
Buhari is human!!!

And thank God, we all can say;

Buhari is not a thief

Buhari is not lazy

Buhari is committed

Buhari is passionate

Buhari is a Nigerian

Buhari is a general

Buhari has been to war

Buhari has true followership

Buhari is a politician's nightmare

Buhari is a movement

Buhari is clean

Buhari is descipline

Buhari is persistent

Buhari is tenacious

Buhari is simple

Love him or hate him,
Buhari has/would changed Nigeria for good

In God and The people's General we trust.

Sai-Buhari2015.

I have decided.
[/b]

(c)Canme4u2015

Should I now come and go and die? There is a package for you from Edo governor, there this phrase, think it's "go and di.............
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
First, we need to blame GEJ, 2ndly, why would some churches be in existence, 3rdly, no be market them send the girl go? 4th the devil is innocent on this matter, having an erection is normal, its following the direction of that erection that is the sin
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Skimpledawg(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
emmysoftyou:
this man raped a girl of 14years ..undecided
oya look for some one to blame,
ehen i blamed GEJ..cheesy
Dz ya signature na die o
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by LewisO: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Herzumpther:
Rape everywhere.
[size=15pt]Some people gat no fear of God in them.[/size]
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by bbjummy: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Devil dey lay down jejely im own, you come dey lie on top him head say im push you to rape the poor girl. Abeg devil get hand ni?
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Situation001(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Canme4u:
[b]
‪#‎ Sai_Buhari‬

Buhari is old,

Buhari is sick,

Buhari is stern,

Buhari has friends,

Buhari has no friends

Buhari has no certificate

Buhari, where is your wife

Buhari's wife is in purdah

Buhari's wife has no certificate

Buhari's wife is a make up artist

Buhari's daughter is in abroad

Buhari is wearing pampers

Buhari is an extremist

Buhari promise the world power gay marriage

Buhari delegates

Buhari is a dictator

Buhari is at home

Buhari is abroad

Buhari is a soldier

Buhari cannot compromise

Buhari is working with BAT

Buhari has no plan

Buhari's plan is too costly

Buhari's plan is too old and outdated

Buhari is this

Buhari is that

Well, just in case we missed it,
Buhari is human!!!

And thank God, we all can say;

Buhari is not a thief

Buhari is not lazy

Buhari is committed

Buhari is passionate

Buhari is a Nigerian

Buhari is a general

Buhari has been to war

Buhari has true followership

Buhari is a politician's nightmare

Buhari is a movement

Buhari is clean

Buhari is descipline

Buhari is persistent

Buhari is tenacious

Buhari is simple

Love him or hate him,
Buhari has/would changed Nigeria for good

In God and The people's General we trust.

Sai-Buhari2015.

I have decided.
[/b]

(c)Canme4u2015
I have decided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Some people gat no fear of God in them.[/size]
I dey tell you. And somebody quoting me just because they are looking for who to start e fight with. Rape everywhere I repeat and those that go on raping innocent people will face the music. Their own dey wait them for front.

BTW hope you will now marry? E cheap now o, 500k. wink

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by LewisO: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
kingthreat:
Goodluck Jonathan's original church. I pity all those who say this man js a Christian or God-sent
[size=15pt]Guy go use gen charge ya phone your battery don low, Jona no give una light abi? grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by BizBloke(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brotherhood Church? shocked shocked

Really, I don't like when peeps blame the devil after doing stuff. Is the devil your libido or konji? Kai!
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by gud4dbest(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
emperormero:
Too bad
devil remote-controlled him...zero self-control!
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
PLS ALWAYS SHOW PICTURES OF THE ACT OF RAPE OK
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by LewisO: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Herzumpther:
I dey tell you. And somebody quoting me just because they are looking for who to start e fight with. Rape everywhere I repeat and those that go on raping innocent people will face the music. Their own dey wait them for front.
wink

[size=15pt] U haven't typed anything wrong for some to lay assault or come against u, where dem dey? [/size]
Herzumpther:

BTW hope you will now marry? E cheap now o, 500k. wink
[size=15pt]grin yeah i will marry, not really tok scared of the money God will provide more and more to make it happen. wink

Please check the same page of that formal thread today where they talk about the marriage i asked (op) something. That should be page 2.[/size]
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by slap1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
What is the Senate doing about the rising trend of r'ape? They'd rather discuss sharing formula than make appropriate laws.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by gud4dbest(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
DrLee:
I've said it, Pastor is now just a name sad
Yes,but in your own book...
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt] U haven't typed anything wrong for some to lay assault or come against u, where dem dey? [/size]

[size=15pt]grin yeah i will marry, not really tok scared of the money they will provide more and more to make it happen. wink

Please check the same page of that formal thread today where they talk about the marriage i asked (op) something. That should be page 2.[/size]

I don't know o. I said rape everywhere and I was quoted with I an insult. Me wey no dey reply every mention. grin

Let me check that thread and see your question.
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
May her father RIP!
I hope the brother hood monster is locked away. Disgusting being!
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by emmysoftyou: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Dz ya signature na die o
bros how yu mean na ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video) / Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.