Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) (62704 Views)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her / Pastor Rapes Teenager During Deliverance, Blames Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Brotherhood of Rapists

Till drastic measures are taken to curb the activities of these rapist/pae__philes. They would keep waxing stronger.

Now they have a Brotherhood. angry

Abeg no kill me with laffta grin...So rapist em don form association¿
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Chidex2442(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All this rapists hiding under the cloak of God pretending to be a man of God destroying his name in the process.Just know that God is watching you in 3D
. yes ooo.... God is seeing them.... OO obu members
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by KingsleyCEO: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
It's like something is fishing
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by searider(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
All these christians sha; they haave been raping little girls since the era of dinosaurs.

I guess they were taught that in the church. Afterall Most of the well-known Pastors now commit adultery here and there..

#runs outta thread too#
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by stexsy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Brotherhood of Rapists

Till drastic measures are taken to curb the activities of these rapist/pae__philes. They would keep waxing stronger.

do u understand english?
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by kingthreat(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Guy go use gen charge ya phone your battery don low, Jona no give una light abi? grin[/size]

Go fvck yourself/
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Franchise21(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Paedophile
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by vokalguy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
shininglite:
i blame Gej he shudnt hv allowed dat spirit enter d pastor
I blame Gej for d man dat had stroke
I blame Gej for d running stomach I had dis morning
I blame Gej for eating rice dis mornin
I blame Gej for d rain dat fell dis mornin
I blame Gej for allowing my goat die ystaday
I blame Gej for my Gf cumin to my Houz unannounced
I blame Gej for d scarcity of oral B in thiefunbu's bathroom
I blame Gej for d missing certificate of d cattle warlord
I blame Gej for d height of osibanjo
I blame Gej for allowing lie Mohammed to wear pampers nd Huggies

they can neva defeat d man of destiny
God bless Goodluck ebele azikiwe Jonathan

Imbeciles like you should not be allowed to access the internet. I see GEJ's D**K is deep inside your mouth, pathetic
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by ExInferis(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Christians.

Smh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by tomzman: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Shameless old man.
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by kyriano94(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
de man don buy market
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by enomakos(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
and they also blame the devil
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by LewisO: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
kingthreat:

Go fvck yourself/
[size=15pt]U is this f00l? I was even joking with with him i never knew he's a frustrated coward. undecided

Fück you iddiot. angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Skimpledawg(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
emmysoftyou:
bros how yu mean na ? undecided
The tribalist theory thing killed it all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Brotherhood of Rapists

if I have the power to punish them, it ll be mutilating their jabulani
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by kingthreat(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]U is this f00l? I was even joking with with him i never knew he's a frustrated coward. undecided

Fück you iddiot. angry[/size]

Cocksuckin miserable piece of shyt like you. Go fvck yoyr gay partners. Mscheww.
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Canme4u(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
KingsleyCEO:

Should I now come and go and die? There is a package for you from Edo governor, there this phrase, think it's "go and di.............

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Missmossy(f): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chai! Its always the devil like they all say. Yet you were not unconscious when doing the deed.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by LewisO: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
kingthreat:

Cocksuckin miserable piece of shyt like you. Go fvck yoyr gay partners. Mscheww.
[size=15pt]Dumb head, u are obviously a gay to have types such Coccydynia. Why are u having so much pain in the as$?

Wait u are even dumber than u look. grin[/size]
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Rexeffiom(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Raping on valentine's day, that bastard must be a devil angry
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by kingthreat(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Dumb head, u are obviously a gay to have types such Coccydynia. Why are u having so much pain in the as$?

Wait u are even dumber than u look. grin[/size]

Have you seen me before, you dumb cum-swallower? Get off my space and never quote me in your miserable life.
Lewis Otondo Cocksucka
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by hakeemfatai217: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Register today in the Dangote rural social scheme and become a dangote distributor nationwide.
for more information call +2347052988260
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
ElectronByte:
Was hoping to see "during-the-act" picture. ..Mshcewww...

*jogs outta thread*

There you go...

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by KingsleyCEO: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Canme4u:
[b]
‪#‎ Sai_Buhari‬

Buhari is old,

Buhari is sick,

Buhari is stern,

Buhari has friends,

Buhari has no friends

Buhari has no certificate

Buhari, where is your wife

Buhari's wife is in purdah

Buhari's wife has no certificate

Buhari's wife is a make up artist

Buhari's daughter is in abroad

Buhari is wearing pampers

Buhari is an extremist

Buhari promise the world power gay marriage

Buhari delegates

Buhari is a dictator

Buhari is at home

Buhari is abroad

Buhari is a soldier

Buhari cannot compromise

Buhari is working with BAT

Buhari has no plan

Buhari's plan is too costly

Buhari's plan is too old and outdated

Buhari is this

Buhari is that

Well, just in case we missed it,
Buhari is human!!!

And thank God, we all can say;

Buhari is not a thief

Buhari is not lazy

Buhari is committed

Buhari is passionate

Buhari is a Nigerian

Buhari is a general

Buhari has been to war

Buhari has true followership

Buhari is a politician's nightmare

Buhari is a movement

Buhari is clean

Buhari is descipline

Buhari is persistent

Buhari is tenacious

Buhari is simple

Love him or hate him,
Buhari has/would changed Nigeria for good

In God and The people's General we trust.

Sai-Buhari2015.

I have decided.
[/b]

(c)Canme4u2015

Nothing serious shall, just joking!

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by LewisO: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
kingthreat:

[s] Have you seen me before, you dumb cum-swallower? Get off my space and never quote me in your miserable life.
Lewis Otondo Cocksucka[/s]
[size=15pt]Your stüpid pics on your DP shows it all. I think u had being shot in the skull before, frustrated coward. undecided

F00lish gay, if u are twice as smarter as u are now, u did be absolutely silly! undecided

*Stupidity at it's peak* undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Brotherhood of Rapists

LOL!!@ brotherhood
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Joshuamilarge(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
what a bad day for the girl. oh no.
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
MadCow1:
The Mans death was prolly another stroke..

Lord have mercy on Africa..

350,000 for traditional healing of stroke by a Herbalist pastor.. grin

[img]http://soepic.pl/stor/items/0b7d33bbcfc8dd807.gif[/img]
have mercy on me before I due of laughter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that pic fit make stroke victim start walking.
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by kingthreat(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
LewisO:

[size=5pt]Your stüpid pics on your DP shows it all. I think u had being shot in the skull before, frustrated coward. undecided

F00lish gay, if u are twice as smarter as u are now, u did be absolutely silly! undecided

*Stupidity at it's peak* undecided[/size]

Say hi to your gay partner giving you analinguss grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by LewisO: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
kingthreat:

Say hi to your gay partner giving you analinguss grin grin grin
[size=15pt]U are just too pointless, than to go home and call your brothers and yourself gay. Calling himself gay monkey. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Of Brotherhood Church Rapes Teenager Inside His Church (photo) by shamecurls(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
[s]
shininglite:
i blame Gej he shudnt hv allowed dat spirit enter d pastor
I blame Gej for d man dat had stroke
I blame Gej for d running stomach I had dis morning
I blame Gej for eating rice dis mornin
I blame Gej for d rain dat fell dis mornin
I blame Gej for allowing my goat die ystaday
I blame Gej for my Gf cumin to my Houz unannounced
I blame Gej for d scarcity of oral B in thiefunbu's bathroom
I blame Gej for d missing certificate of d cattle warlord
I blame Gej for d height of osibanjo
I blame Gej for allowing lie Mohammed to wear pampers nd Huggies

they can neva defeat d man of destiny
God bless Goodluck ebele azikiwe Jonathan
[/s]

smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 32-Year-Old Woman In Ogun / Fleeing Boyfriend Who Killed Lover For Money Rituals Arrested In Ogun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.