Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others (5446 Views)

Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / Police To Take Over Security In North-east From Military:ig / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Eneze1:

To be sincere with you both parties are ready to rig the election if they have the chance. I don't see GMB as the solution to Nigeria problem because of those so called agents of change around him. Let's see if there will be any action taken in regards to this letter but as far as I'm concerned and with what I know about my country nothing will be done about this letter
My friend, Buhari himself knows he is carrying both devil and saints in his pouch. Jonathan also will acknowledge this. Bt Jonathan can't deal with it. Give Buhari a chance, put Buhari to test. No one can contest against the sitting government and bring out the change we need if the house of the sitting is not divided against him. The leader influences what runs with his followers. Take this as an opportunity from providence, let pple of virtue come and intervene. He won't do it alone, we are beleiving the man is experienced enough to be able to put a new team together. Embrace change, we need it. PDP don't want our situation to change, they attack the oppositions personality directly.

When they ask you why you suddenly bliv Buhari, tell them you don't believe him totally yet, but GEJ was tested in 2011 and failed, that you wanna try out something else with a different ideology. Don't give up on 9ja as yet, it's gonna be okay. We will survive this, our kids will be proud in years to come. Amen!!!!

4 Likes

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by tit(f): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Concerned traitors in the nigeria army,
we have not forgotten the july 66 coup.
neither have we forgotten muritala's attempted coup of 1969, nor joe garba's nor dimka's nor buhari's coup, nor vatsa's nor orkar's, nor all the field court martials in Liberia wherein you took adavantge to eliminate anybody you did not like, and other such incidents too numerous to mention.
just step out of line.
you wont even know what hit you.
Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
They have started again! First it was ihejirika, now its minnimah!
APC is boko haram!

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by shaqhead: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
tittop4:

Subject: BE CAREFUL WHO YOU VOTE

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU VOTE FOR

Your future depends on your choice

Fellow Nigerians, we have Just few days to our elections and below are some
vital things we must consider before casting our vote.

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't
carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his
allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the
$50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of
the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because
he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful
report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so
he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was
proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial
tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association
(NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he
visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their
executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his
brother.

15 He jailed Dr. Sam Onunaka Mbakwe.

16 He jailed Awwal Ibrahim now the Emir of Niger State before IBB pushed
him aside.
Nigerians must be careful with what they wish for!

Please share this post to keep Nigeria democratic and free from
oppression.......I am a gejite and I endorse this message
Robotit, ur new moniker?
Wow am happy so happy for ur OS upgrade.

Seriosly, I still have hope in ur recovery! One day, one day, ur common sense wl b found!

2 Likes

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by Bayswater: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
LRNZH:

CRIES of a MOLESTED ANIMAL undecided

Hope you know you can be found.

I just hope you'd be able to defend all these lies and forged stuff you've been posting on NL.

2 Likes

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by CyberWolf: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
LRNZH:

CRIES of a MOLESTED ANIMAL undecided
you are a hopeless ediot..you will pay for all this atrocities you are committing online..trust me angry

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by GiantParrot(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Unfortunately, the OP and his likes in the PDP and APC camps lack the intelligence to see that their poorly thought out actions may have very far reaching implications on the polity with outcomes they really can't predict, even though they somehow believe it will all turn out in their favor. Nigeria may burn, and the fires will not distinguish APC from PDP, or recognize their friends and family members. F00ls may keep posting unverified sensational stories that inspire many other f00ls. It takes very little to cause grave and regrettable destruction.

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
LRNZH:

But this letter mentions names and gives specific details of culprits involved. It is definitely from very informed sources in the Military.

GMB is the solution to all these unprofessionalism destroying our country's sociopolitical and economic fabric.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy, OAM4J
Heads will surely roll in the military when Buhari is sworn in on May 29.

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by LRNZH(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Heads will surely roll in the military when Buhari is sworn in on May 29.

Definitely. The handwriting is on the wall.

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by dumodust(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
That letter is obviously fake and the propaganda is nauseating... let the mods clamp down all all this unverified letters... forged letters are criminal offences... the OP should beware and stop taking the readers on nl for fools
Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by atlwireles: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
The boko haram supporters are fighting their last battle. Try all you want, it's going to fail like your Fraudulent Oluwole Major General, Buhari.

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by LRNZH(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
dumodust:
That letter is obviously fake and the propaganda is nauseating... let the mods clamp down all all this unverified letters... forged letters are criminal offences... the OP should beware and stop taking the readers on nl for fools

Provide proof that it is fake or forever hold your peace.You should add to the discourse not subtract from it.

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by obailala(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
The reasoning of many Nigerians in this political season is really appalling. Since the 80's, even a child in Nigeria knows that the Nigerian Army specifically is the most corrupt institution in the nation. In fact the Nigerian Army introduced corruption to our society.

It is rather disheartening that all because of politics, anyone in recent times (2010 till date) who dares to mention that the NA is corrupt is believed to be APC.

May this election just come and go!

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by dumodust(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
LRNZH:

Provide proof that it is fake or forever hold your peace.You should add to the discourse not subtract from it.

Add to what discourse? You troll around promoting hate and division and trying to trigger anarchy in Nigeria because of your party... when karma comes for you, don't come here lamenting... if you want discourse, allow people to air their views about this trash letter with no verifiable source or link and keep shut... keep thinking Nigerians are dumb, they will shock you soon!
Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by LRNZH(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
dumodust:

Add to what discourse? You troll around promoting hate and division and trying to trigger anarchy in Nigeria because of your party... when karma comes for you, don't come here lamenting... if you want discourse, allow people to air their views about this trash letter with no verifiable source or link and keep shut... keep thinking Nigerians are dumb, they will shock you soon!

But you have not stated anything really. Another GEJite... Can't even express himself properly. undecided

2 Likes

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by dumodust(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
LRNZH:

But you have not stated anything really. Another GEJite... Can't even express himself properly. undecided

Me Gejite? Hmmmm, maybe I may start drifting towards pdp if this is how the apc honour book plays and if plenty scoundrels without honour like you are part of apc.... I don't care who freaking wins in the end, both parties are the same pack of liars split up like manchester united and manchester city but I hate liars and I hate people (you are one of them) who see everything as politics, every thing is seen as apc versus pdp, even peace is not sacred to them that is why the military must be dragged into this mess and slandered with fake unverified letters... state your source (even if it is ur personal pc) or shut it

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by kaboninc(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
LRNZH,

I had said that you're one of Buhari's cow, and a very silly one at that.

If you want to be famous, be popular and well known here in the Nairaland community, then I can say that yes, you've succeeded.

But credibility, you have woefully and miserably failed. That's why you have the audacity to always throw in trash and ask us to debate on it.

All screws in your head are actually missing. Am sure, the Almajiri schools in Duara is very capable and competent in treating cases as yours.

I hear you talk about Buhari's achievements in '84 - '85? You must be dumb to say that.

Go get a life!!!!

If Nigeria were to be a step higher, people like you would have found home in oblivion!

2 Likes

Re: CORRUPTION, RIGGING: Letter From Military Indicts Chief Minimah, Others by LRNZH(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
kaboninc:
LRNZH,

I had said that you're one of Buhari's cow, and a very silly one at that.

If you want to be famous, be popular and well known here in the Nairaland community, then I can say that yes, you've succeeded.

But credibility, you have woefully and miserably failed. That's why you have the audacity to always throw in trash and ask us to debate on it.

All screws in your head are actually missing. Am sure, the Almajiri schools in Duara is very capable and competent in treating cases as yours.

I hear you talk about Buhari's achievements in '84 - '85? You must be dumb to say that.

Go get a life!!!!

If Nigeria were to be a step higher, people like you would have found home in oblivion!

I decipher gibberish. Sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Formerly Secret Files On The Nigerian War Over Biafra. By Mark Curtis / Umar Sanda: Bauchi Lost ₦1.062 Billion To Ghost Workers, Pensioners / 2023: Pro Orji Kalu Group Emerges In Edo, Back South East Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.