Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Who Will Win Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Who Will Win Presidential Election (677 Views)

"Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu / Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Who Will Win Presidential Election by samuel25(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
The Ghanaian pastor, who is the senior pastor
at Wonder City Chapel, Ghana, claimed that
President Jonathan will on March 28 win the
presidential election once again. This pastor’s
proclamation was published in a Nigerian
paper and the pastor acknowledged it by also
posting a copy of the story on his Facebook
page as seen below:
“Nigerians should watch out for the second
term of His Excellency President Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan. Although it looks very
challenging with him and his ruling party now,
yet the Lord says Nigerians shouldn’t lose
hope in Jonathan.
As long as I’m concerned as a man gifted by
God to see the past, the current and the future
beyond the curtains of the natural, I know by
the inspiration of the Almighty that President
Jonathan is the set man for Nigeria. His next
term on the seat will bring liberation to
Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Who Will Win Presidential Election by spartoo: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
y can't dis pipo jst mind their country's bizness
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Who Will Win Presidential Election by fhranchez(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cock & bull story........d guy wan make gej fine am sumthing
Re: Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Who Will Win Presidential Election by fresh15: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
He is right because Jonathan will be re-elected.Go on GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Who Will Win Presidential Election by major466(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
I don't need a prophet to tell me that GEJ will win the Presidential elections in two weeks. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastor Predicts Who Will Win Presidential Election by resty4(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
sai

mai tuseye,

sai mai adalchi,

sai mai gaskiya,

sai baba,

sai mai malafa
sai His Excellency President Ebele Goodluck Azuibeke Jonathan come March 28th

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Been Richer In PDP –tambuwal / Part Of Ughelli/asaba Road To Be Commissioned Soon —commissioner / JONATHAN Or BUHARI ...let The Vote Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.