Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House (1466 Views)

LOL!!! Woman Offers Man N25m For Him To Marry Her Daughter / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Boyfriend A Car (Photos) / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by myhelper: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
News has gone viral online about a smart Indonesian business woman and widower who wants to sell her house with an unusual incentive to the buyer- her hand in marriage. According to story and picture made available to BusinessCabal.com, the house goes for around $75,000. The 40-year-old widower is seen in the picture in front if the house. Read details of the story below.

The Internet ad reads for the most part like a regular house listing, saying that the single-storey property has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a parking space and a fish pond.
But it also proposes to buyers a “rare offer” — “when you buy this house, you can ask the owner to marry you”, alongside a picture of Wina Lia, a 40-year-old widow and beauty salon owner, leaning against a car in front of the house.

The ad said that terms and conditions apply, and notes the offer is “for serious buyers and non-negotiable”. The house in Sleman, on the island of Java, is on the market for 999 million rupiah (about $75,000).

News of the offer quickly spread among Internet users in social media-crazy Indonesia.

A user on popular online forum said Wina Lia is “quite smart — even though the house will be sold, she will remain the owner.”

But the mother of two explained that she had asked a friend who was a property agent to help her find a buyer — and in the process a husband — but she had expected him to pass on the news to a limited number of people, not put an ad online.

“I told a friend of mine who also works as property agent that if there is a buyer who is a single man or a widower who wants to buy a house, and at the same time look for a wife, he can let me know as I’m also a widow,” she said.

Already, a potential buyer had visited on Wednesday, but she refused to give further details about him.

Source: https://businesscabal.com/woman-offers-herself-for-marriage-as-incentive-to-anyone-who-buys-her-house/
Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by Brugo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
cheesy grin grin Fairly used

1 Like

Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by olu77(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy grin grin Fairly used

cheesy buy one fairly used get another fairly used free

She would sell the house faster if she offers herself as a mistress not a wife. Who buys assets plus liability these days

2 Likes

Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by Brugo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
olu77:

cheesy buy one fairly used get another fairly used free

Fair deal. cheesy
Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by adanduka: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
So she can take back her house when the man passes on tongue

2 Likes

Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by ucheheart(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
She is selling herself indirectly not the house.
Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by eyeview: 12:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Greed. She just wants to sell the house,pocket the cash and still live in it with the buyer. And hopefully get it back when he mysteriously dies.
Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by cokacoola(m): 5:40am On Mar 15, 2015
this topick make me remenbers one of my galafriand thats sale banana she alway shoaut "buy me buy banana, buy me buy banana" sad
Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by cokacoola(m): 5:42am On Mar 15, 2015
eyeview:
Greed. She just wants to sell the house,pocket the cash and still live in it with the buyer. And hopefully get it back when he mysteriously dies.
yours vary conrest
Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by sigmundfreud(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2015
That's a very smart woman!
She not only get the house back but also marry someone with good financial status.
Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by Mhizizzy(f): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Wants d owz

Wants d money

Wants d husband

Smart...

1 Like

Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by sammieguze(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Make she talk true.... Na husband she de fine
Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by myhelper: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2015
eyeview:

That's probably her agenda. She doesn't want to live the house, yet she wants the money. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Offers Herself For Marriage As Incentive To Anyone Who Buys Her House by myhelper: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
No be Juju be that! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photo Of Syrian Boy Protecting His Little Sister From Air Strikes / Hilarious Screenshot Of A Msg A Guy Sent To His Girl (PHOTO) / Need Help,what Should I Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.