Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ladies Can You Marry Any Of These Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry Any Of These Men (652 Views)

Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This / Marry Any Of These Ladies Or Go To Jail / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry Any Of These Men by eddysernal(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
hello NL babes got a question for you would you marry any of these men who work as
a/an...
1 EMBALMER
2 CREMATORIUM
3 FUNERAL DIRECTOR
4 FUNERAL ATTENDANT
5 CASKET/URN DESIGNER
6 CORONER
7 AMBULANCE CASKET DRIVER
8 FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST
9 CEMETERY WORKER
10 CRIME SECENE CLEANER
11 OBITUARY WRITER
no food for lazy man he has found what to do now your saying if he has to marry you he has to change is job na wa for babes oh..so far the pay is good me no see anything wrong with this profession
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Any Of These Men by Sugarly: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
To the ladies 'no take the job wey he dey do dey laugh'
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Any Of These Men by falconey(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
I believe anyman with any of those profession has a wife considering he brings money home.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Any Of These Men by PunkyOh(f): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'm into the macabre so forensic pathologist it is. Not only for the kind of job he does, but for the kind of intelligence required to do such a job. I love smart men.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Any Of These Men by AndreRose(f): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Honestly, I can't. Though forensic pathologist is okay.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Any Of These Men by DrAify(f): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Any Of These Men by falconey(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
DrAify:
FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST
I can be one if you want!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Any Of These Men by DrAify(f): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Really shocked
falconey:
I can be one if you want!

(1) (Reply)

, / Just For The Lolz / Mysterious Unborn Twin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.