Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual (1299 Views)

Photo Of 4 Different Girls Has Gone Viral Online, And People Are Talking! See.. / Ghana Girls Has Big Booty Than Nigerian Girls With Pic / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by golor(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Guys,please be care with d girls u go out with,cause girls has gone beyond physical way of attracting guys to spiritual way.

Before,I use to doubt stuff like this,not until now. Today my sist childhood friend,called and was crying,she said her boyfriend called her this afternoon,to say he wants to settle down but he can't settle down with her cause she have no university degree,this girl was an intelligent girl when she was young but jamb sha,jamb has bin frustrating her,to cut d long story short,she called to tell my sister that on Monday a friend of her,will b taking her to a native doctor where she did what she use in keep her boyfriend,according to her,she said d friend spend 40k,in buying some spiritual material for d sacrifice.

Like have heard of so many story like this but I use to doubt not until now,thank God she now live in Lagos,the distance between she and my sister is far,like will all know, evil communication corrupt good manner,though have talk to my sister to forget all dis childhood stuff and delete her number,after all,she no longer live in portharcourt where they claim to know each other.

To all d guys in d house,please hold God tight,nowadays girls are going far just to keep men in bondage,u must b spiritually incline with God for such evils not to work on you.

According to d girls,they call it top ur game,guys b wise,hold God strong don't be a skeptic,things like this do happen,the earth has become more immoral to some who choose to get involve in an immoral act.

I know am not perfect,yet I refuse to take pleasure in sin.

Be careful guys.

I'm not good in writing,please pardon any blunder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by falconey(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
THANK YOU SIR.......me and MY ROD are going on loan.

I won't let one girl use punny to change my destiny!!
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by williamspaul22(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmm, but d guy no try at all. Y dump a gal dat has been with u both in ur ups nd down. Think he deserves it somehow

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by temitemi1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Noted!
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by elantraceey(f): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
They know this.
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by golor(m): 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
elantraceey:
They know this.

Watch dis girl very well,she might be one of them,cos her respond look too suspicious.

Miss,even if they know this,I guess not every one know this,and the ones that know this,needs some reminder,cos they re desperate gold digger out dia,looking for who to take advantage on.
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by elantraceey(f): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
golor:

Watch dis girl very well,she might be one of them,cos her respond look too suspicious.

Miss,even if they know this,I guess not every one know this,and the ones that know this,needs some reminder,cos they re desperate gold digger out dia,looking for who to take advantage on.

grin grin grin

They know this , 99% of them do but they neglect it and they will still read your thread and neglect it until they fall a victim .

Wonder why the thread is not getting comments undecided

They don't listen !!!
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Well maybe we don't respond because some of us don't sleep around believe it or not, we are not all the same .

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by stan241(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Its commendable that you admitted you don't write well @topic not all guys sleep around just that the little 2percent tend to give the rest bad names
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by cutieberie1(f): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
yea guys sud b careful abt such gals...z not evry gal u c u chase
as 4 me i am covered with d blood of Jesus
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by Rocktation(f): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
You all do not always have to "sleep around" to suddenly start getting bored with your relationships. Learning to treat people right, is basic.
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rocktation:
You all do not always have to "sleep around" to suddenly start getting bored with your relationships. Learning to treat people right, is basic.

to some of us relationships just doesn't work out. especially for someone like me most claim am emotionally unavailable stilln not sure what that means, maybe na naija economy dey affect my mood. but sometimes treating people right is not usually the answer they still end up mis-behaving
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by falconey(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rocktation:
have been a member of this forum since 2013 have never see you comment!
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by Rocktation(f): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Really...you mayn't be as watchful as you think yourself to be then.
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by Rexhenrex(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
behind every greatman, there is a woman behind a mans downfall woman follow.see the case of samson an delilah and countless others.why date a gurl u know u cant marryy its not fair.
Re: Guys Be Careful,cos Girls Has Gone Beyond D Physical To Spiritual by bighead1(m): 3:53am On Mar 15, 2015
brb

(1) (Reply)

Wot Is Life All About???. / Relationship Tips For Men – Compliments You Can Give Your GF/Wife . / Sunday Laughs... (pics)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.