Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution (1321 Views)

Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! / See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong / Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
The story of King Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel chapter 4 is a very direct summary of the life trajectory of the Negroes, the original Adam.
The dream king Nebuchadnezzar had in this story is just the summary of the life of Adam and Eve.

THE PARALLELS

The parallel of blessings (Nebuchadnezzar's blessings)
Daniel 4:11-12
11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth:
12 The leaves thereof were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all: the beasts of the field had shadow under it, and the fowls of the heaven dwelt in the boughs thereof, and all flesh was fed of it.

Genesis 1:28 (Israel's blessings)
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The parallel of devolution

Daniel 4:16
Nebuchadnezzar’s devolution
16 Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.
17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Israel’s devolution
Isaiah 29:13:14
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Just like during Nebuchadnezzar's time, the whole world today is watching her leader eating grass and behaving beastly in the fields of West Africa and on the streets of the city called Sodom and Egypt. They are the occupiers of the bottom of every socio economic index in the world, enslaved to fables, superstition, witchcraft, idolatry, juju, voodoo, religion, wickedness, and sin. They have become beasts eating grass, their fingernails have become claws, the hair on their head has become thick, bushy, dirty, unkempt, their mind is weak and they cannot rise above pettiness, foolishness and parochialism. Just imagine Nebu’s chiefs watching their king eating grass like cattle, braying foolishly like donkeys and wallowing stupidly like swine, this is exactly what is happening today. The Chinese, the Japanese, the Arabs, the Caucasians etc., watch on as their king and chief eats and wallows in the mire.

2 Likes

Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
The awakening
Nebuchadnezzar awakens
Daniel 4:34-36
34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion [is] an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom [is] from generation to generation:
35 And all the inhabitants of the earth [are] reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and [among] the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?
36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

Israel/Negro Awakening
Ezekiel 39:25-29
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Seven times was decreed, seven times has ended. The short time for repentance has also ended.

Repent and forsake iniquity, The Lord is here. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Negroes, this is you; Your life trajectory in a few verses

Daniel 4:16
16 Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.

Daniel 4:25
25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Daniel 4:34
34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

Daniel 4:36-37
36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.
37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 9:35pm On May 13, 2015
Mine understanding and reasoning doth returneth to me.
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 10:25am On May 16, 2015
The Law was given to Moses to give to the Israelites after they left Egypt. The Israelites left Egypt on the first day of Nisan/Abib. The Law was written on tables of stone. This was the very first covenant. The second covenant will involve the Law being written in our hearts.

Hebrews 10:16
16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

The Old testament feasts are a shadow of what is to come.

Jesus Christ is coming
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 10:12am On May 21, 2016
Nebu is eating grass in the wilderness of West Africa, Nebu will eat grass for 7 times, but Nebu has been promised his crown and kingdom again by The Most High God.

Nebu is coming back, infact, Nebu is back! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 6:40am On May 22, 2016
Nebu, king of the jungle is back! cheesy
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by hunter21(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2016
Please explain what this means to us
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 7:51pm On May 23, 2016
hunter21:
Please explain what this means to us

Bros, the thread is well explained, but maybe you have specific questions...
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2016
Trash, All Trash.
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 4:34pm On May 24, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Trash, All Trash.

grin
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Read
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2016
Nebu is back from his journey in the wilderness!

Mighty king Nebu! angry
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Daniel 4:36
At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

My reason RETURNED to me

Praise THE MOST HIGH GOD FOREVER AND EVER cheesy

Negroes, black people, your reason has been returned to you cheesy, and excellent majesty was added to you shocked cheesy cool
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Israel (meaning LEADERSHIP, KINGSHIP, RULERSHIP) is returning back to Africa in a BIIIIIIIG wayyyyyyy grin grin grin cheesy

Even Benjamin Netanyahu himself came down to tell you Negroes, the original Israelites of the Bible, but none of you paid any heed cheesy wink
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Daniel 4:34
34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

NEBU HAS ROARED IN THE WILDERNESS!!! angry angry angry

Pararararararararararara.....
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 9:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Nebu, king of the jungle, is back! grin
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nebu will be back, Nebu is back. What is the fate of his mockers, the people who mocked him while he was devolved? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
King Nebuchadnezzar is back!
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 7:03am On Oct 18, 2020
Read
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2020
Daniel 4:36
At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
Re: The Analogy Of Nebuchanezzar And Negro Devolution by MrPresident1: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
Read about Nebu shocked

(1) (Reply)

. / Come To Christ, He Is Mighty To Save. / Woman Was Severely Caned For Being Seen Near Man Who Wasn't Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.