Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Water Elements And 'Water Children' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Elements And 'Water Children' (101579 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / 40 Days Word And Water Therapy Challenge / Who Created Darkness And Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by leofab(f): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

I used to think like you until I found out that the Negro problem is beyond material abundance. The Negro problem is spiritual.

Revelations 12:14
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The woman this verse is describing is the Negroes, the Israelites of the Bible, God's woman;

Jeremiah 3:14
14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you

But this woman forsook God, and God hid took His face away from her. God took His eyes away from His wife, Israel, and this is the reason the Negroes are the way they are today, because God took His eyes away from them, and they started to suffer in what is called the tribulations. But God did not forsake her completely, He provided sustenance for her until her time of tribulations end, this is why it is said that she is nourished by the serpent for a time, times, and half a time from the face of the serpent. The serpent is supposed to provide sustenance for her during the period of her tribulations, she would get her food by favour from the face of the serpent.

The serpent buys her resources, and the money she gets sustains her. But it is for a decreed period of time, times, and half a time, which has ended. This is why the serpent is unable to buy her oil anymore, the serpent is broke. The decreed time for her tribulations has ended, God is taking back His wife to Himself.

What I write may be difficult to understand, but we all will understand shortly.

I just wanted to clarify this issue.
you and conspiracy theory ehhh; so Nigeria is the 'wife'. What of other African countries that are still benefiting from your 'alleged satan'?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
hear more? Thinking of such alone freaks me out... Some times I wonder how many have come close to me in the heavy winds that blow past me...
Lmao!! This guy is freaking out big time. Awww...bless!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Estellar: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ishilove:

Thanks smiley
Uwc
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
hear more? Thinking of such alone freaks me out... Some times I wonder how many have come close to me in the heavy winds that blow past me...

Don't let the fact that some folks have over active imaginations freak you out! These nonsensical things do not exist outside the minds of some simple people who dont know any better.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by MrPresident1: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
leofab:
you and conspiracy theory ehhh; so Nigeria is the 'wife'. What of other African countries that are still benefiting from your 'alleged satan'?

This is not conspiracy. That verse says the woman fled into the wilderness, Africa is the wilderness that she fled into. And she came from heaven. Can you relate this with the story of Oduduwa who is said to have come from heaven, from the East? Asia, is east of Africa.

Lamentations 2:1
1 How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!

There are aboriginal Africans, and they are called hamites. Negroes are not Hamites. The real Africans, Hamites are the Ethiopians, Somalis, the Fulani, the Hausas, the Eritreane etc.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Don't let the fact that some folks have over active imaginations freak you out! These nonsensical things do not exist outside the minds of some simple people who dont know any better.
bruh.... photos re not delusional.... I saw photos for myself and dont go telling me it ws prolly photoshopped... I know shopped photos when I see one and the guy in question is not computer literate so he couldnt photoshop
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Emerald89(f): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
my friends, either its a myth or real, its better you don't even near them cos all I know is its real and don't want to dive into it cos you can be attracted, don't dare, that's just the word. They are very pretty but not to be toiled with and if you have such spirit its advisable you go for deliverance cos it can cause so many things like set back. they can kill any guy that make any attempts to move closer or pass his boundary
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol u shudnt be,well as far as u are not always outside half naked etc den u are safe non will approach u,some just fall with mortal men with just a look,and dats problem 4 anyone,
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by monsterprick(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
I met a girl who really loves me and has shown it in all ramifications. until she told me she is from a marine world but she decide to chose to do good instead of evil and deliver ppl who are in danger . she prays and read her Catholic recitation and she is very hard working.I don't really love her but she is such a nice girl. I gave her my prophet number so she should call for possible deliverance or guide,
but she was afraid she might be woo by the prophet base on her past experience. we had sex and I was so scare she might be a pretender.the point is at all mummy water evil and can they destroy human life. I need a mature response from a nairalander .thank you.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
bruh.... photos re not delusional.... I saw photos for myself and dont go telling me it ws prolly photoshopped... I know shopped photos when I see one and the guy in question is not computer literate so he couldnt photoshop

Then lets post the photo! Why if real photos exist has science not accepted the evidence! Because the photos are not real. I don't know what happened with this one until I see it but I can assure you these silly things do not exist!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

how wil u say dey neva exist? Just say u neva Jam! Do u know famous explorer Christopher columbus also made mention about seeing dem on his voyage?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
monsterprick:
I met a girl who really loves me and has shown it in all ramifications. until she told me she is from a marine world but she decide to chose to do good instead of evil and deliver ppl who are in danger . she prays and read her Catholic recitation and she is very hard working.I don't really love her but she is such a nice girl. I gave her my prophet number so she should call for possible deliverance or guide,
but she was afraid she might be woo by the prophet base on her past experience. we had sex and I was so scare she might be a pretender.the point is at all mummy water evil and can they destroy human life. I need a mature response from a nairalander .thank you.

Don't know which is the most silly?

The girls for claiming such nonsense (perhaps she has mental problems).

You for believing it.

Others for believing you?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
skylane:
how wil u say dey neva exist? Just say u neva Jam! Do u know famous explorer Christopher columbus also made mention about seeing dem on his voyage?

Europeans used to believe in Mermaids and other stupid legends also. Then they found NOBODY had ever actually seen one just things that looked at a distance like a woman but up were something else.

This is 2015 NOT 1615!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
monsterprick:
my brother I hope u are strong in the spirit? Cos dis move u are trying to make is risky,u cud incure the wrath of her family in the ocean and trust dem dey wud come visiting,but if you belive in Jesus they are all subjected to that Name.there are some verses I can help u with 4 her to read in the bible,and please stop having sex with her if u do till she is delivered
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by monsterprick(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Don't know which is the most silly?

The girls for claiming such nonsense (perhaps she has mental problems).

You for believing it.

Others for believing you?
maybe more reason I wanna doubt her .she has a crush on me while I was serving in her home town and i am aware they worship idol in her home .and she insist they still worship and sacrifice to a well in their compound . I dont know if she meant what she said. I just don't wanna be a victim of marine manipulation. she is sane and very funny and playful.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
skylane:
my brother I hope u are strong in the spirit? Cos dis move u are trying to make is risky,u cud incure the wrath of her family in the ocean and trust dem dey wud come visiting,but if you belive in Jesus they are all subjected to that Name.there are some verses I can help u with 4 her to read in the bible,and please stop having sex with her if u do till she is delivered

He is risking marrying a madwoman. If these things existed why would the stay only in certain parts of Africa? The parts with the worst education?

Why does the rest of the world not believe?

Why in thousands of years is there no proof?

These things do not exist! Let us spend more time getting an education and listening to those who know rather than believing silly superstition and arguing with people who know best!

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Then lets post the photo! Why if real photos exist has science not accepted the evidence! Because the photos are not real. I don't know what happened with this one until I see it but I can assure you these silly things do not exist!
lol brother pray u won't find out,if you Go to the south pacific ocean,u will see monsters that are in the sea that human haven't discovered dere are some depth in that area scuba divers dare not to,there's was one who ventured into it and all his apparatus died down his torch went off till he has to go back upwards,that region is just dark, Dey are waiting for the END OF DAYS to surface to torment
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Europeans used to believe in Mermaids and other stupid legends also. Then they found NOBODY had ever actually seen one just things that looked at a distance like a woman but up were something else.

This is 2015 NOT 1615!

When compared to blacks, Europeans aren't as "spiritual" . You guys are more left-brain oriented, you're more concerned with the tangible, practical side of life, while most Africans/Nigerians tend to see life from a spiritual point of view.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Debeloved87(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
sorry i ain't a water child. I am from the Sky, the Eastern Heaven, the Highest Heaven,The Royal Kingdom of Light. Am here to deliver the mami water children, o ya make una line up, today na today, u must be deliver.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
monsterprick:
maybe more reason I wanna doubt her .she has a crush on me while I was serving in her home town and i am aware they worship idol in her home .and she insist they still worship and sacrifice to a well in their compound . I dont know if she meant what she said. I just don't wanna be a victim of marine manipulation. she is sane and very funny and playful.

Sigh. These things don't exist! If her villagers have not had any education and worship lumps of wood/stone, whatever, don't worry about a bunch of ignorant savages like them. No Mermaids/mami waters, no juju rubbish. Why do curses and juju not work on people who do not believe!

I have been coming to Naija for 15 years now and been cursed often. Nothing ever happens!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

This is 2015 NOT 1615!
my brother if you can Go to the Beach 4rm 3am to 5am you will come back with a testimony
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I'm nolonger doing IT bruh.... And like I said, I dont collect such pictures.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by SporaD8: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
skylane:

Abeg bro, share the verses. do u think d guy u quote is safe?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
monsterprick:
my brother if its a well spirit dey are really worshiping den my broder she is one, and come to think of it those well spirits are meaner than dose in the ocean
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
aim5:

When compared to blacks, Europeans aren't as "spiritual" . You guys are more left-brain oriented, you're more concerned with the tangible, practical side of life, while most Africans/Nigerians tend to see life from a spiritual point of view.

I have no problem with spirituality i.e. a belief in God which can neither be proven false nor true - hence - FAITH (I,e, True Sprirituality).

Africans are no more SPIRITUAL than any other race but ARE more prone to SUPERSTITION. This is because a higher proportion of them lack education due to the continent only being developed relatively recently.

Take heart - as that development continues and education spreads these silly superstitions will die out or even better be remembered with quaint amusement!

No such things exist!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I'm nolonger doing IT bruh.... And like I said, I dont collect such pictures.

Well they are usually not worth collecting - blurs and fakes and out of focus etc.

You cannot take a real photo of something that does not exist.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
skylane:
lol u shudnt be,well as far as u are not always outside half naked etc den u are safe non will approach u,some just fall with mortal men with just a look,and dats problem 4 anyone,
yea thats true though..... As much as it scares me, I just get attracted to such topics
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Akorede612(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
MOST females are... take it or liv it... dey r eida Omo omi..or Emere.. or even Witch sef...

just dat som of dem dont even kno dey r. until dey get to a certain age.

#ask d gurls... xcept dey wnt to lie#
stil wondrin y God structured dem dat way!...

rumor has it dat Eve... dnt let me tlk sef
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
skylane:
my brother if you can Go to the Beach 4rm 3am to 5am you will come back with a testimony

In my younger days I was a Scuba diving instructor for a hobby.

My club did both shore dives and dives from a boat.

We also did night dives.

We have dived from beaches at night many times. Saw fish, Seals etc but never any non existent mermaids etc. Why? Because they don't exist!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by dimssy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo
post=31653208:

Europeans used to believe in Mermaids and other stupid legends also.
Then they found NOBODY had ever actually seen one just things that
looked at a distance like a woman but up were something else.

This is 2015 NOT 1615!
so u're disputin d fact dat they exist? remember dos dat worship d rivers,streams n all,
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well they are usually not worth collecting - blurs and fakes and out of focus etc.

You cannot take a real photo of something that does not exist.
I rest my case sha...
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Akorede612:
MOST females are... take it or liv it... dey r eida Omo omi..or Emere.. or even Witch sef...

just dat som of dem dont even kno dey r. until dey get to a certain age.

#ask d gurls... xcept dey wnt to lie#
stil wondrin y God structured dem dat way!...

rumor has it dat Eve... dnt let me tlk sef

Oh my God now we are talking about Witches? The rest of the world has stopped believing in that rubbish hundreds of years ago. Just 'fast forward' to the year 2015 when educated people don't believe in magic/juju/witches and mami waters please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.