Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Check The Beautiful Ghanaian Lady Who Want To Marry Don Jazzy This Year (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check The Beautiful Ghanaian Lady Who Want To Marry Don Jazzy This Year (photo) (1244 Views)

20 Most Beautiful Ghanaian Female Celebrities / Osita Iheme Pawpaw’s And Beautiful Ghanaian Girlfriend Ready To Get Married Soon / Afia Schwarzenegger, Ghanaian OPA Wants To Marry Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check The Beautiful Ghanaian Lady Who Want To Marry Don Jazzy This Year (photo) by gbolaskblog(m): 5:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Popular Ghanaian TV/Radio host, Afia Schwarzenegger has reveals that she will love to marry Don Jazzy this year, Don Jazzy shared the pic above on his instgram page last week, that reveals his aim to setting down this year.

Afia Schwarzenegger posted her own on Facebook, And declared her intention to marry Don Jazzy this year.

http://bwgist.com/celebrities/check-the-beautiful-ghanaian-lady-who-want-to-marry-don-jazzy-this-year-photo/

1 Like

Re: Check The Beautiful Ghanaian Lady Who Want To Marry Don Jazzy This Year (photo) by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 15, 2015
ooohhh..i like their ideas but how I wish tat any marriage is juz as easy as posting cool...
Re: Check The Beautiful Ghanaian Lady Who Want To Marry Don Jazzy This Year (photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Yeah, I want to marry Christy Walton

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Looks Flawlessly Sexy In New Photos / Latest Transgender In Town Bruce Jenner To Caitlyn Jenner / 10 Little Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.