Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) (2134 Views)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 15, 2015
Can you do this on your wedding day

Re: He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by Badgers14: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2015
For photoshoot undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by menix(m): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2015
If d guy is a doctor nd d wife a mechanic, no qualms..

Am sure dis wuld ve happened after wedding on their way to drown d water bed..
Re: He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Lol. D wife should as well assume d role as d man let d man be d wife
Re: He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 15, 2015
Act of true love....Ladies can you do this on your wedding day
Re: He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by Godfullsam(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2015
Maybe the wife is a mechanic and the husband has zero experience on how to fix a car.
Re: He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by teemanbastos(m): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2015
It can happen in nollywood... Nt in real life..
Re: He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by Dekatron(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2015
So far she loves me& i love her more. . . Not bad. . But, heck!! My wedding wnt be like this.
Re: He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2015
To me ooo.. this is most romantic scene I've ever seen... love it when ladies do funny things all in the name of love....

The man will be like, babe be fast with the car nah cos this sun is hurting me. hahahaha
Re: He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Equalizer:
Act of true love....Ladies can you do this on your wedding day

Which kind love

# she's the desperate one, men no too send wedding.
Re: He Did This To His Wife On Their Wedding Day (picture) by bennyrazz: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
I think the couple in the pix were just going home after their wedding reception before their car broke down and maybe husband was like, let us leave the car and get a cab, mechanic will fix it later and wife is like no, either you fix it or I fix it and hubby was like, be my guest afterall what a man can do a woman can do better. Hubby knowing fully well that she cannot fix the car brought out foldable chair from the car boot, brought out the cooler containing drinks. Sat down on the chair and started drinking instead of getting into an unnecessary argument with his stubborn wife. Kudos to the man though and I think everyman out there should know and understand the kind of women they are married to, it helps you live a stress free life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come Experience God At This Sunday's Covenant Family Day Service Winners Chapel / When Is The Right Time For A Man To Leave An UNDESERVING WIFE / What Should You Do When You Realized That You Make A Mistake In Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.