Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Start A Business With No Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Business With No Money (1584 Views)

Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money And Make At Least Over ₦75,000 / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money / There Is No Money To Be Made Online (final Fullstop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Business With No Money by tksays(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2009
l often receive emails from those of you who want to start businesses with no money. Often, you want to start a business from home to make a little extra cash. It would be nice if it turned into a million-dollar money maker, but it doesn’t have to. Your goal is to explore a passion of yours and make a bit of money on the side…but you have no money to invest.
So let start new trend here, does anyone knows any business you can start without money?
Re: How To Start A Business With No Money by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2009
the easiest business to do without having a kobo is what you know how to do best. search within yourself and you will find something you know how to do and also enjoys doing.
thats all you need.
you'll find out there are people willing to pay you for what you like doing.
for example, i like motivational speaking and i'm also creative so i express myself through blogs cos i couldn't afford a website. after people saw my blogs, i started receiving orders from people to help them build blogs and i charge them though small but something.

someone out there needs what you have.

your dream can only come true if only you have
Re: How To Start A Business With No Money by tksays(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2009
Thank for your post , l also started my wed design business just like you without any money, and today we are doing just well with that business.
If you had like to find some business tips and easy to start business ideas, visit my website: www.askentrepreneurs.tk
Re: How To Start A Business With No Money by oludimuni: 1:47am On Jan 27, 2009
In truth, you cant do any business online without no money. if it is low cost, i agree.
Re: How To Start A Business With No Money by onax: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2009
oludimuni:

In truth, you cant do any business online without no money. if it is low cost, i agree.

In that i agree with you men
Re: How To Start A Business With No Money by esolutions: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2009
I read an interview in Success Digest Extra where a 22 yr old undergraduate started his internet biz with N200 and today is running into his millions. He did simple INFORMATION MARKETING BUSINESS. Check out his website at: www.centreformoneymaking.com
Re: How To Start A Business With No Money by Epi: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
@poster

here is a great article. Starting a business, you must have PASSION not "jump" into a business because you see someone "doing well" - that's envy and not passion.  everytime I read this article I am reminded of the stories my grandma told me.  I also see a part of me in this article.

enjoy

How to Start a Business without Money

When I started my first business, which was an ice cream company, I had no money, I had no business experience, and I had absolutely no idea how to make ice cream. Five years later, my ice cream was judged to be the best in America by People Magazine. (See April and May 2005 archives of this blog for the whole delicious story.)

What drove the growth of my business was the growth of my knowledge of ice cream. And what drove the growth of my knowledge of ice cream was my love for the stuff.

When you start a business, what must lead the way should be your own interest in or love for whatever it is you want to do. Loving what you do miraculously attracts all the necessary resources, people and opportunities. You definitely don’t need money to start. Bootstrapping will stimulate your creativity and that is worth much more than money anyway.

To read more, click on link

http://lazyway.blogs.com/lazy_way/2005/10/how_to_start_a_.html

(1) (Reply)

Bid For Units Of 40 Kva Mikano Generators / Brand New High Config Laptops At The Lowest Prices In Nigeria: As Low As N74000 / Any Idea Of Non Seasonal Regular Income Generating Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.