Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? (1179 Views)

15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Nitefury: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2015
For me it's about being very Creative, Kind and Tolerating..

Though the last two are most times a burden to me, but yet I just go ahead exhibiting them.

So lets hear from you guys..
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
That I am very brave because I say what I think and I share my pain with others which makes others feel more comfortable to share their pain.

Of course with all good traits you'll come across traitors and that's the consequence of being open and honest. I won't change for anyone grin
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by sinizia: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
They go "Awww.. Baby, You look so ugly today. Like ugliness is in your genes.. What's the secret?"

And I'm like, "Really? Wow!! Thanks for the compliment, you've just made my day." embarassed
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by asadike(f): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mine is ' where did u learn to cook dis way, is your mum a caterer? Chai! Great body! And nne, you are too emotional, you too dey cry'.
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by cokacoola(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
anygal i have slex wet alway compliat about my d.ick 9inches lengthsad
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by jaykaylegend(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
That i look so much like bill gates second son(i might even be him)
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
My best is That am very industrous (theres hardly anything i cant too as a girl),that am smart,and intelligent but too playful undecided
'
That i smile too well,my looks sha and the one i like even tho i pretended nt to was a gurl saying move jor with her arss like kim kardashian grin
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by PunkyOh(f): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
My ability to remain calm when I should be screaming my head off. I'm a better version of myself when my back is up against a rock & a hard place. Pressure makes me think better. It benefits those around me too because I bring order to their chaos in times when they need it the most.

1 Like

Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wife material.
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Decale: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
the one i like even tho i pretended nt to was a gurl saying move jor with her arss like kim kardashian grin

Could you rotate your profile picture so we can confirm what she said? grin
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by farano(f): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
I be the photocopy of my mother smiley
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by KingTom(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
"It's grows like a snake" shocked "Wow its throbbing in my hands"
grin grin grin
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by hatux: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Some people fit lie, ehn!
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
you are cute and intelligent... and I be like thats what you get when u are always locked inside by your parents when u where in Ur teen age..well I am glad I was brought up that way...

lol ..oya view ma d.p because nairalanders the always wait to bash person.grin
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Decale:

Could you rotate your profile picture so we can confirm what she said? grin
okay just wait grin ...WAIT O
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by ivyT(f): 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Some of them say_ babe I nor knw say u fine lyk this o
Nd other things I can't say here lipsrsealed
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
i love you voice' are you are chorister? and so on

dont want to form grin
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
mennnn you stubborn & sexy
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Olutola88(m): 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Some claim I'm a Genius

Some call me a Brainiac

3 days ago, a Lady I had a crush on said she was always avoiding me because my smartness always made her look so dumb
*I almost cried when I heard dis cos dis was a girl I really wanted*

Nevertheless, I still feel I'm nothing but a dumb ass in the site of the creator
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
That i look like every light skinned celebrity out there. Ridiculous!
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Olutola88(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Wife material.
Are u 4 real? Let's be serious now
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
I love your accent
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by jerrymej(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
I can't forget it when the said to me "Jerry, you 're a nice cook! Your mother done well to have thought you how to cook".

Can't forget it when the said am tolerant.

Can't forget it when the said to me "you're a nice guy"... Hmmm but I doubt it some time, cos am not nice to everyone I meet.
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by killercute16(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
That am cute
That am stubborn
That i am intelligent
That i have a big head

2 Likes

Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by snowhyt(f): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
you are beautiful and intelligent
your fingers are pretty
i love ur hight
you are a good listener and u have a good heart
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by 9inches(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
anygal i have slex wet alway compliat about my d.ick 9inches lengthsad
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by April07: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Nice legs cry

[size=2pt]the legs are very bow btw[/size]
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by IamOpemipo(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2015
..dude u gt opolo eye. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by DrAify(f): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2015
Beautiful and brillant
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by doggiemann(m): 12:57am On Mar 17, 2015
DrAify:
Beautiful and brillant

Yes you are Beautiful and brilliant wink
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by DrAify(f): 12:59am On Mar 17, 2015
Thanks
doggiemann:

Yes you are Beautiful and brilliant wink
Re: What Is(are) The Most Common Compliment(s) You Get From People? by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:05am On Mar 17, 2015
U alway know wat u want!
Y are u dis stubborn!
U'll neva change!
U don't take tinz serious!
Thank u!
Gonna miss u!

(1) (Reply)

s / Why U Should Stop Telling Girls, Take Me As I Am / Embarrassing Questions You Can Not Ask My Fellow Doctor About Your Body - part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.