Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It (5960 Views)

Incredible Hips! See Pictures Of A Male Musician With Huge Bum / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her 'bum-bum' In A Swimming Pool / Halima Abubakar And Her Colour Combo Should Go And Sleep Somewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by EmmySparky(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Airforce1:

you no take picture?

Oniro
grin
haha ..wanted to but my baby begged me not to..she dey pity the woman..a matured lady for that matter...I laff scatter for shop rite that day...people just dey look her with that awkward kinda look...she still no suspect...Really funny stuff
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Airforce1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
EmmySparky:
haha ..wanted to but my baby begged me not to..she dey pity the woman..a matured lady for that matter...I laff scatter for shop rite that day...people just dey look her with that awkward kinda look...she still no suspect...Really funny stuff

grin
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by daxon001(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dis lady really wants a man
but not like dis na
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Rokiatu wears nyansh sometimes o! Yes, she has big nyansh but not as big as what you see on her profile picture! So don't be carried away! wink
You sounds like you have had a private encounter with her encounter like hmmmm nyashing things
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by polite2(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
thanks but I have no reason to wear butt pad. Infact it sounds ridiculous.
madam do u need to explain? urs is real and I can see it from afar.

I'm a living witness of how it grew from grass to grace.
peace
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by pembisco(m): 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
thanks but I have no reason to wear butt pad. Infact it sounds ridiculous.
why do you like flaunting your a$$$ on nairaland if I may ask.
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 16, 2015
pembisco:

why do you like flaunting your a$$$ on nairaland if I may ask.
lol nairaland? It's my body so I can do whatever the hell I want.

Now my question to you is how is that affecting your life?
Re: Halima Abubakar And Her Huge Bum In New Photos..check On It by PervRocker: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2015
she's got a wonderful physique. figure 8. ma kinda thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Heavy Fighting Between 2 Female Flight Attendants While Plane Is Mid-Air!! / Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head / Woman Farts So Bad In Fitness Class, Gym Had To Be Evacuated (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.