Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Benue Voters Selling Their Pvc's Serial Numbers To Desperate Politicians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Voters Selling Their Pvc's Serial Numbers To Desperate Politicians? (628 Views)

I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu / Should INEC Postpone The Election To Allow More People Collect Their PVC? / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Voters Selling Their Pvc's Serial Numbers To Desperate Politicians? by terzurum5(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Voters in Benue State, Makurdi precisely, selling their Voter's PVC's Serial number to desperate Politicians.
Source: Facebook (Benue Group) and personal observation.
"Before I proceed, first and foremost i I'm not a partisan politician neither a sympathizer of any political party but just a patriotic Nigerian that do not conform to the Nigerian standard of democracy.
An ignoble and negative campaign meant to sabotage the efforts of true Nigerians is ongoing in Makurdi Benue State's capital by ‪#‎ goodlucksupport group‬otherwise known as GSG a pro president Johnathan campaign forum led by a team of unemployed graduates with wide followership drawn from unskilled and unschooled Benue youths facilitated by Abuja PDP ''disciple" sent to canvass ‪#‎ pvcserialnumbers ‬as a condition to pay them for the conference held in Abuja sometime September last year...they simply ask you if you do have the ‪#‎ PVC ‬if yes, they request for your serial number and ignorantly people are giving, undermining the grave implication it poses by rendering your #PVC invalid so long as its meant to be in use as it would be duplicated and used before the legitimate owner arrives the polling unit, as I write this, they have collated not less than 2000 ‪#‎ Serial Numbers ‬only God knows what they want to use it for.
I am using this medium to call on relevant authorities to investigate this unpatriotic, infamous and detestable act.
Re: Benue Voters Selling Their Pvc's Serial Numbers To Desperate Politicians? by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Am a witness of it right here in gboko some are selling for 2000naira

Gej's desperation is one reason I won't vote for him come may29

1 Like

Re: Benue Voters Selling Their Pvc's Serial Numbers To Desperate Politicians? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mehn, reading through this your writeup is like running from Abuja to Lagos. You do not have commas and full stops.

Anyway, this is not the first time I'm hearing of this. What worries me is that people actually give up their serial numbers to these callers. I know of one person who did so for nothing in return, like she was charmed. some people do not understand that the PVC is a representation of one's right to vote, giving out your serial or other info is giving your right away.

BTW, I think that both parties are busy cloning PVC. It is only when one party loses that the other will cry foul play, but for now they are trying to out clone each other.

1 Like

Re: Benue Voters Selling Their Pvc's Serial Numbers To Desperate Politicians? by bewla(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
march for the g the Big G general

1 Like

Re: Benue Voters Selling Their Pvc's Serial Numbers To Desperate Politicians? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
NeduLuiZ:

Gej's desperation is one reason I won't vote for him come may29
What do you expect when GEJ is as useless as the ueue in the word "queue"....

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Putin? / Exposed! How Jonathan Want To Destroy TINUBU Image With Social Media WIZARDS! / Picture Of Jonathan Bein Blessed By Council Of Traditional Rulers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.