Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu (16022 Views)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Fayose To Buhari: I Can’t Be Intimidated By One Million Armed Men Of DSS / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by msmon(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, on Monday,
expressed serious concern over the current
development linking him with the alleged forgery of the
2015 Senate Standing Order but assured Nigerians
that he would not allow himself to be intimidated by
the unfortunate issue.

Ekweremadu in a statement by his Special Adviser on
Media and Publicity, Mr. Uche Anichukwu, in Abuja,
said that he had received numerous calls and
messages from well meaning Nigerians, since the
matter became a public issue.

He explained that various groups and organisations
had also expressed utter dismay and concern over the
unfolding drama in which his life and liberty are being
threatened by desperate politicians.

The statement reads in part, “Ekweremadu wishes to
assure all Nigerians and concerned members of the
international community that everything is under
control and that all democratic steps are being taken
to preserve the nation’s democracy and protect the
independence of the legislature.

“The Deputy President of the Senate further wishes to
assure Nigerians that necessary steps are being taken
by the security agencies to beef up security around
him.

“He appreciates the nation’s security agencies for their
professional handling of the situation so far, and
acknowledges with a deep sense of gratitude the
numerous youths across the country who have
volunteered to provide additional security around him.

“In all these, however, let it be known that no amount
of intimidation or harassment will deter Senator
Ekweremadu from carrying out the constitutionally
prescribed duties, which on June 9, 2015, PDP and
APC Senators willingly elected him in the full glare of
the world to perform.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-wont-be-intimidated-by-desperate-politicians-ekweremadu/
Cc:lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by joganut(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by demmy0325(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
.. Sorry.. I have ntin meaningful to comment.. Just here for ftcundecided tongue...

... Waitin for that sedimented fool to quote me again...
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Precious91(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
watching
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by MKO4ever(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Let him go and explain that to the police abeg!

11 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Ofeakwu(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Ofeakwu(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
joganut:

U!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by joganut(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ofeakwu:

U!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm

but i left some for u....
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Ofeakwu(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
joganut:

but i left some for u....

Hahahahahaha
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Welrez(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
The geniuses of common sense are short of sense to remove Ekweremadu.

19 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by jammani(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
This counter attack Ekweremadu scored still dey pain APC to their bone marrow

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by frodobee: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Frodobee :

Well, shout out to the real cry cry babies, they ACN, you can cry to hell and baCk for all I care Ekweremadu will be ur DSP till 2019. For those who come here to shout APC, there is no APC, what we have is ACN(VP or commissioner) N-PDP(SP and Speaker) CPC(President and Chairman APC).
The cry-cry babies ACN wants to have it all. N-APGA and ANPP nothing for them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Mogidi: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
“In all these, however, let it be known that no amount
of intimidation or harassment will deter Senator
Ekweremadu from carrying out the constitutionally
prescribed duties, which on June 9, 2015, PDP and
APC Senators willingly elected him in the full glare of
the world to perform.”

You can never be substituted, it would be unconstitutional.

16 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Barselonia(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Okay oo.....story for the gods oooo...

Na u sabi my brother

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by justice54321: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
The shld device another way,ike ekweremadu cant be shake by any body, the same way dogara and sariki was elected so was he

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Johnnoo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ike you're a man of your own. Just keep up cool

8 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by idu1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
MKO4ever:
Let him go and explain that to the police abeg!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Dindondin(m): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
ok
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Ambi25: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
ok
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by sammyyoung2(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Queued tirelessly for fuel today, would av bought N2000, but I had to fill up my tank with a whooping N6500,(wey I Neva collect salary) in case the scarcity still persist.

The painful part is DAT, am beginning to lose faith in this Administration, Baba was suppose to hit the ground running like a landing airplane, but he decided to switch off the engine knowing that the car battery is not to be trusted.

Baba......av lose 50% of faith in you ooo.....plz change batteries or get a new one, kick-start this country and let's be on 120km/h

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Mintek: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
No shaking Mr. Ekweremadu.

9 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by kenedy175(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Apc peeps are trying to move a mountain. I believe in miracles. lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by sandrajazmin(f): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chai! Wish i knw stuffs bout politics i wudda commented. Its well sha
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Kingspin(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Now somebody is talking. I use to tell people by 2019 that Nigerians will turn around looking for another messiah to veto for since the new government of Buhari was sworn-in it has be from one major fighting to the other. This country to me is heading to a mess. The battle line is between two actors PDP (New PDP) vs APC,

11 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by kcynho(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
[size=15pt] the bro is really under intense pressure,all of a sudden his cup has appeared full[/size]

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by lilprinze: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
He won't be intimidated by by desperate politicians (APC) grin

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by walozanga(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
OGA NO MIND THE TALKATIVES ITS IN THEIR ORIGIN, THEY CANT PUSH YOU OUT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by walozanga(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
OGA NO MIND THE TALKATIVES ITS BEEN IN THEIR ORIGIN, THEY CANT PUSH YOU OUT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Rotimi47: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
What is this one saying?
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by kay29000(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
hmm
Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by Amos15: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Carry go my senator, nothing do u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu by tinuolababy(f): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Kano Deputy Governor Boycott APC Congress / Benue 2023: Youths Stage Walk For Governor Ortom (Pictures) / Tinubu Directs Payment Of State House Electricity Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.