Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

What You Should Know About Catholic Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Should Know About Catholic Church (713 Views)

''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About Catholic Church by urchrlex: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
1) All the priests are ordained in the same way in the whole world.
2) The daily and sunday bible readings are the same in the whole world.
3) Sunday bible readings comprises of, first reading from the old testament and a reading from psalm, Second reading from the letter of the Apostles, Third reading from the gospel.
4) The priests do not marry
5) They kneel down to pray.
6) They pay Tithes and give offerings
7) Her teachings are based on salvation
9) They Hounor Mary mother of Jesus
10) They pray for the dead
11) They give communion in every mass
12) First worshippers in the church are not given form to fill but the priest pray for them
14) They have Alter in the church
15) During mass the Alter is decorated with cloths (colours varies depending on the event), they use white caddles,crucifix, and incense
20) They fast for forty days during lenten period before easter
21) They confess to the Priest
22) Women cover their head before praying to God Almight.
23) They respect their priests
24) The priests must pass the philosophy and Theology sch.
25) They have a Terbenacle where the body of christ (communion) is stored.
26) They have Chapel where the body of christ is always expose . Holy place.
Pls you can add more.......... thanks
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
You should also add that it is founded and controlled on grounds of secrecy and hypocrisy
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by Kingrapha(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
they have deviated from the early church of the apostles and the first doctrines: /
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
@ op, these things are not new, everyone knows it.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the
Next Generation Workforce?”
Be part of the league of extraordinary employees
that will be placed in major organizations this
Only for persons with 0-5 years of experience*
No CV or Resume is required to Apply for this
program
Application is closing soon!!
Use the link below to apply:
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by Aybee92(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
u forgot to add that it is....make I keep quiet
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by KingIU(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
that not all the bow to different images giving them names from the bible. wake up to reality
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by resty4(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Add catholics r senior brothers to muslims, they r dogmatic, they worship mary not honourg, they r idolaters worshipg mary's image, like their junior brothers they pray 2 n 4 d death.
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
So Op what are you insinuating?
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by urchrlex: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Secrecy!!!, explain what you mean.
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by Wuuworld(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
God Bless His CHURCH and the Whole WORLD...#proudly a ROMAN catholic
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
#proudlycatholican

Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by johnydon22(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
lolzz

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by urchrlex: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
I have attended many churches i ve not seen any church well organised like catholic church. The last church only people that pays tithes take communion. Hmmm
In catholic you can be feeding urself with communion everyday once u are obeying the commandments of God. With money for offering / tithes or not.
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2015
All churches are thesame or do they worship different God?
I can attend any church thy spirit leads me to.
Pls no discrimination
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by emmyskies(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
All catholics should please have a re-think. Anyone that transgress the Holy commandment of GOD will be condemned. There is still grace to you reading this, pls pull out and serve GOD in truth and in spirit, in the beauty of Holiness before it gets too late
Re: What You Should Know About Catholic Church by tobechi20(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
mozzart:
You should also add that it is founded and controlled on grounds of secrecy and hypocrisy

THE NAIRALAND NAME YOU ARE USING IS NOT YOUR REAL NAME.
YOU MUST BE OPERATING ON SECRECY AND HYPOCRICY

(1) (Reply)

Is Killing In Self-defense A Sin? / I Prefer Giving My Tithe To My Father Cos He Needs It More. Is It A Sin? / Religion Arises When Man Places Himself At The Center.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.