Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL (8410 Views)

Oyo State Governorship Election. - Online Poll. / Imo State Governorship Election - Online Poll / Abia Governorship Election Online Poll! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by KINGpharoah: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Now the e-robots can commence their multiple voting. grin.

GEJ till 2019
Once again buhari's trashing jona, hmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by MEILYN(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/94565/can-casted-be-the-past-tense-of-cast
Go round google and blast me with links if you want to but It is a known fact that cast is cast and no educated person in the UK would use casted instead of cast.

Casted is an insult to modern English. It is people like you that use the word 'broadcasted'.

4 Likes

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Deltagiant: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
MEILYN:
What did you learn from what you have just read?
The past tense "casted" is unusual but its usage is rapidly gaining ground even in advanced journalistic circles. But, I personally don't feel comfortable using it. It sounds awful.

1 Like

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Wuuworld(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
What of two(2) Google officials that can tell us they are conducting that search,do u come with any?...Na only the link source u share?.........U LIE!!!!!
Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by doctokwus: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
The trashing continues.
How long wud it take for it to sink into their ears: GEJ just doesn't have d numbers to win, he can only mitigate d extent of his loss.

2 Likes

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by erayo2GCA(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
anybody can do this form, its very easy
Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by ZACHIE: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I have casted my online vote

GEJ till 2019

The rotten Grammar of husband and wife in Aso Rock affects their followers. No wonder we read such despicable grammar as the quoted above on Pro-Gej walls daily.

4 Likes

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
godson36:
This one is real. Not AIT election. You can only vote once. And after voting, you can view the total vote recorded so far and also which state they are voting from..

Buharis is now winning with---64%

Jonathan ----- 27%

Here is the LINK to vote:: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IY161LbNot4Y8vzxK95WwfVuIvs-5h8LvlN7YQU1TUE/alreadyresponded?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form
there are more voters in rural areas than urban areas. Now how many rural area based voters have access to Internet not to mention this online poll by Google?

2 Likes

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Stop Lying and posting false content.

[size=14pt]This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.[/size]
Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by dazdilijae(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Is it limited 2 nigeria or outsiders can also vote? Anyway match 28 loading 4 d real voters with PVC cheesy

1 Like

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
godson36:
This one is real. Not AIT election. You can only vote once. And after voting, you can view the total vote recorded so far and also which state they are voting from..

Buharis is now winning with---64%

Jonathan ----- 27%

Here is the LINK to vote:: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IY161LbNot4Y8vzxK95WwfVuIvs-5h8LvlN7YQU1TUE/alreadyresponded?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form

Stop deceiving gullible people @Op this is not a google poll. But a users creating a poll using Google's forms system. Google as an organization have no hand in this. Stop this mis-information.
Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Arch1: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Vessi:
there are more voters in rural areas than urban areas. Now how many rural area based voters have access to Internet not to mention this online poll by Google?
If you go through the poll you will discover that majority of the input is from the south and only few from the North and you cant deny the fact that Buhari's strongest support base is in the North.

If this online poll is a true reflection of how the voting pattern for presidential election is going to look like, then you will agree with me that the votes Buhari would garner from the south alone would be able to lead him to victory

7 Likes

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by seunwen2(m): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
[size=32pt]Admin front page[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Arch1: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Pdp is busy on ground reaching localities farmers etc that have pvc
Is it not the same PDP that is kicking against the use of PVC and card readers?

We know that Jonathan is not ready for this election. Defeat stares him in the face

4 Likes

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Arch1:
If you go through the poll you will discover that majority of the input is from the south and only few from the North and you cant deny the fact that Buhari strongest support bas is in the North.

If this online poll is a true reflection of how the voting pattern for presidential election is going to look like, then you will agree with me that the votes Buhari would garner from the south alone would be able to lead him to victory
certainly the votes would be from the south west. However I am of the opinion that if credible election is held Buhari would emerge winner. And you and I know the possibility of a credible election is slim. The north centra is he battle ground anyway.
Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by seunwen2(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:
This is the reason apc keeps failing

Do you think it's anybody that have the time to vote online when it won't count

Personally I'll never waste my time on any online poll since it will never count

I have my PVC ready to retain Gej till 2019

Btw

How does 100 people not even upto 1000 represents 60 million + eligible voters?

Fayemi won online = failed real life
Ngige won online = failed real life
Buhari won online = Gej till 2019

Btw

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Point of correction Ekiti election was rigged and fayose will be brought to book soonest

5 Likes

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by bettercreature(m): 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Do they have internet in EDO or how come they are third on the list

1 Like

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by psychu: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
why?

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Sanchez01: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
[size=15pt]I made my little research on the so-called Google voting site and I wasn't really surprised because the OP lied about Google's commencement of the Presidential Online polls. It is NOT from Google! OP, nice initiative though smiley[/size]

1 Like

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
NAIRALANDERS, IT IS A PITIABLE DISMA - PISMA AND REGRETTABLY LUGUBRIOUS THAT 70 PERCENT CASTING THERE VOTES ONLINE DON'T HAVE A PVC. TRUE OR FALSE

SECONDLY , IT'S KINDA SARDONIC WHEN WE YOUTHS SHOUTING CHANGE / POWER ONLINE DON'T EVEN HAVE A TVC,, NOT TO TALK OF A PVC.

#SHOW ME YOUR PVC
Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Ilekeh(f): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari always win.......in any poll.

Even Gej can't rig this election.

4 Likes

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by searay(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lagos the Headquarters of APC is the majority, do no shaking

1 Like

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by experimentist: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wow, this is very creative.. Kudos to the team who create this.. Tanoids will still find a way to discredit it thou
Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Stop Lying and posting false content.

[size=14pt]This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.[/size]

seunwen2:
[size=32pt]Admin front page[/size]
Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by ghananotnaija(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Look at the disproportionate number of people from Lagos who voted, so the poll isn't even close to being accurate; it can only maybe predict the outcome in Lagos state.

No matter what the poll numbers will be, GEJ will win the next election, whether he gets more votes than GMB or not. It's a travesty to democracy, but a blessing to Ghana, because a weak Nigeria under incompetent leadership is in Ghana's fundamental geopolitical interests.
Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by WisdomFlakes: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
ghananotnaija:
Look at the disproportionate number of people from Lagos who voted, so the poll isn't even close to being accurate; it can only maybe predict the outcome in Lagos state.

No matter what the poll numbers will be, GEJ will win the next election, whether he gets more votes than GMB or not. It's a travesty to democracy, but a blessing to Ghana, because a weak Nigeria under incompetent leadership is in Ghana's fundamental geopolitical interests.

Charlie, you are deceiving yourself. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by Generalkorex(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=31644419][/quote]
no mind d op
shey he think say everybody na mumu.
He go use google form create sumtin he con dey bobo us here.
Re: Google Have Now Started Nigeria Presidential Election----online POLL by suwailad(f): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Demolished / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Kills 11 / EFCC Seeks Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani’s N9.08bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.