Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan (1242 Views)

Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It / Charging Of Phones Infront Of My Office In Badagry This Morning / President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
The First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan in his speech while speaking at the PDP women rally in Edo state yesterday March 14th, said she is ready to be probed following accusations from some quarters that her office is funded from the federal budget.

"Mrs. Jonathan is the first lady of this country. There is no budget, no constitutional rights. So if from tomorrow you hear Mrs. Jonathan is corrupt, am I holding your money? Are you giving me any budget ? I don’t have any budget attached to my office. Go and probe my office. Go and probe me and see whether there is any budget attached to my office. Go and probe and see whether there is any money they send to my office. I don’t touch your money. Whatever I have, I struggled for it. I worked for it. I suffered for it,” she said.

http://www.gistlog.com/2015/03/i-dont-have-any-budget-attached-to-my.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
We really need change in this country

7 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by ozoigbondu: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mama peace why are you lying.There is proof that you budgeted some money to your office but was struck down by the senate
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by izuch(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Confused woman.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
oluwafemi113:
We really need change in this country

My brother no be small

Very dumb, stale and unintelligent speech

So all The monies she's been spending comes from charity?
Her drunk husband allocated N4billion in 2015 budgets to her. Is she suffering from memory loss?
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/uproar-over-n4bn-budget-for-first-lady-s-office/138107/

Calling this woman a fo ol is an insult to foolish people!!

9 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by diceman1: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2015

Cheii cry

5 Likes

Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by egift(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
She is just afraid of jail. And from her comment of being "probed tomorrow", means she knows her time in Aso Rock is up.

BTW:
- Jonathan budget almost N4billion for her through the FCT: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/fct-budget-patience-jonathans-mission-building-to-gulp-n4bn/

- But the Senate canceled it: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/137742-senate-cancels-funding-for-patience-jonathans-first-ladies-mission-approves-fct-budget.html
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by ozoigbondu: 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

My brother no be small

Her drunk husband allocated N4billion in 2015 budgets to her. Is she suffering from memory loss? http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/uproar-over-n4bn-budget-for-first-lady-s-office

Your link did not show the article.is it fake
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by egift(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Your link did not show the article.is it fake

Read my post below for clarification. Jonathan submitted and after protest by APC lawmakers, it was canceled.

egift:
- Jonathan budget almost N4billion for her through the FCT: http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/fct-budget-patience-jonathans-mission-building-to-gulp-n4bn/
- But the Senate canceled it: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/137742-senate-cancels-funding-for-patience-jonathans-first-ladies-mission-approves-fct-budget.html
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by ozoigbondu: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:

Read my post below for clarification. Jonathan submitted and after protest by APC lawmakers, it was canceled.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by mperoakeem(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
dis woman no go kill person ooo... She wan tell me say she neva spend naija money?
I'm coming, i neva reach... You go soon knw in KiriKiri
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by IanDiamonds: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Mama peace why you lie naaa

Is this really you or a fake moniker?
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by jerolly(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
hahaha,how much is your salary mama p
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by sammyj: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
What about the Billions included in the Budget for you mama peace to build the office of first lady's secretariat "Why I need to build the N4 billion First Ladies Secretariat – Patience Jonathan". SHEPOPOTEMUS can lie abeg cheesy grin
Please view this link for more details : africanspotlight.com/2013/02/21/why-i-need-to-build-the-n4-billion-first-ladies-secretariat-patience-jonathan/ .

Mama peace please embrace change and tell us something new !!!
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by jerolly(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Because you even spend more than the elected president,how come?
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by ozoigbondu: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
IanDiamonds:

Is this really you or a fake moniker?
I am a truthful person mama peace lied therefore she is a liar

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by Revolution: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Every time PEJ talks more Nigerians decide to vote for APC. Madame Patience, please keep talking.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by nobilis: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please can someone tell this woman that there is no constitutional provision for the Office of The First Lady.
She doesn't have the locus standi to talk about having or not having a budget allocation since she has no office.
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by IanDiamonds: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

I am a truthful person mama peace lied therefore she is a liar
I love your stance for standing for the truth...
By Marriage laws 2 equals 1.. Am I safe to say GEJ is also a liar...
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by ozoigbondu: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
IanDiamonds:

I love your stance for standing for the truth...
By Marriage laws 2 equals 1.. Am I safe to say GEJ is also a liar...

The fact that your wife is a thief does not make you a thief
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by jboixxx: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

My brother no be small

Her drunk husband allocated N4billion in 2015 budgets to her. Is she suffering from memory loss?
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/uproar-over-n4bn-budget-for-first-lady-s-office/138107/

Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Let her be probed or taken to court instead of ranting. After all the lion of Bourdillon rakes 15 percent of Lagos State income.
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by IanDiamonds: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The fact that your wife is a thief does not make you a thief

But when your wife lies and you don't see anything bad about it, you've automatically lied...
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by ozoigbondu: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
IanDiamonds:

But when your wife lies and you don't see anything bad about it, you've automatically lied...
If your wife lies rebuking her in public will be a shame on both of you
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pathological liar, that is what you are Mrs Gbagbo.
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by omenka(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
The other time she was even advocating that the office be made pensionable. Just imagine the Kleptomanic.
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by kingthreat(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Bush woman, money launderer, loud mouth, ego seeking, violence inciting, nauseating kleptomaniac, grossly illiterate.
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by IanDiamonds: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

If your wife lies rebuking her in public will be a shame on both of you

You have drifted.... You forgot she lied Publicly...
Re: 'I Don't Have Any Budget Attached To My Office' - Patience Jonathan by noordean(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
egift:
She is just afraid of jail. And from her comment of being "probed tomorrow", means she knows her time in Aso Rock is up.

BTW:

i tink she has seen wht happend to mrs Gbagbo and she will nt want her own story to end d same way. By d way whch damn office is she holding? cos i cnt rememba voting 4 patience jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The "Packaged" Dollars He Has Been Sharing? / PHOTO: INEC Adhoc Staff Lost Her Life On Election Duty / Agbaje, Deputy, Bode George Lose Polling Units As Ambode Leads In Lagos -PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.