Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. (14472 Views)

Atheists & Freethinkers: Please Expand Further On This. / Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am ethnically Jewish but not religious. I can count the number of African atheists I've met on one finger tongue

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by wordcat(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
jummygo:
Only your Church members? There is d story of a boy, bad at math. so his parents changed his school. Grades improved dramatically. Parents asked him if he liked his new teacher better? "It's not that said the boy, but, did u c. what they did to that guy on the plus sign"? (A statue of Jesus on d cross was in front of d school). No need debating about whether it's true or not. Point is. your way does not have to be mine. YOU cannot account for my life before God. If I refuse to listen to u, God did not say u should insult or Kill me. (On d other hand. some ppl. have that interpretation). Just everyone face their own salvation n let others be.Except, maybe you r GOD!!!!!. (over everyone, I mean) declare yourself then. ha ha!

And every Tom,Musa and Chukwudi in that school are doing well in maths
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rainess:
I am ethnically Jewish but not religious. I can count the number of African atheists I've met on one finger tongue

~ That means you don't believe in the Christian god

So tell me, what's your theory?
is there a god?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ That means you don't believe in the Christian god

So tell me, what's your theory?
is there a god?

I don't think there is a God or an afterlife. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by TheDarkRebel: 1:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Rainess:

I don't think there is a God or an afterlife. shocked

~ Me too. I don't believe someone just started existing and has no origin or beginning.

Since you don't think there's god or an afterlife, are you an atheist then?

{I couldn't post with my main account, so I had to use this}

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 27, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Me too. I don't believe someone just started existing and has no origin or beginning.

Yeah I am an atheist. An atheist Jew lolol

2 Likes

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by TheDarkRebel: 1:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Rainess:

Yeah I am an atheist. An atheist Jew lolol

~ Lol . I noticed you are new here. Did you stumble on this blog, prolly when you were surfing the net or were you invited by a friend?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 27, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ Lol . I noticed you are new here. Did you stumble on this blog, prolly when you were surfing the net or were you invited by a friend?

Stumbled on it while googling my relationship problems xD now it's something to do when I'm bored

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rainess:

Stumbled on it while googling my relationship problems xD now it's something to do when I'm bored

~ Okay, We are gonna be buddies then cool
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by cherryice(f): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Okay, We are gonna be buddies then cool
bad flirt undecided

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
bad flirt undecided

~ Lol
I wasn't flirting with her or patronizing her.
I'm just trying to socialize and get acquainted with her since she's new to this e-community.
I could also show her around. .
Is it now a crime to be nice? grin
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by cherryice(f): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol
I wasn't flirting with her or patronizing her.
I'm just trying to socialize and get acquainted with her since she's new to this e-community.
I could also show her around. .
Is it now a crime to be nice? grin
oh yes I knw d kinda nice that ends on bed undecided

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
oh yes I knw d kinda nice that ends on bed undecided

~ Lol . The only woman I would share a bed with is you.
You are my number one. Don't get worrisome wifey grin

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by cherryice(f): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol . The only woman I would share a bed with is you.
You are my number one. Don't get worrisome wifey grin
assshole cry

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
cherryice:
assshole cry

~ Pusssy embarassed
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Im a deist cool i believe in God... But not the religious fairy tale stories angry

1 Like

Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mojanity:
Im a deist cool i believe in God... But not the religious fairy tale stories angry

~ What god then?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
cherryice:
bad flirt undecided

He's just being nice tongue
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

He's just being nice tongue

~ Cherry is my jealous wife, don't mind her grin

and how are you today?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Cherry is my jealous wife, don't mind her grin

and how are you today?

I am okay, just writing essays. Which is boring. But it's sunny and not snowing tongue how are you
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

I am okay, just writing essays. Which is boring. But it's sunny and not snowing tongue how are you

~ I'm just reading a novel I bought 2 days ago.
its titled- Quest to Celestia . Its quite interesting.

• and what sort of essays are you writing, is it for school?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I'm just reading a novel I bought 2 days ago.
its titled- Quest to Celestia . Its quite interesting.

• It must be flipping cold over there.
and what sort of essays are you writing, is it for school?

7 degrees right now, which is positively warm compared to what it has been all winter! Blizzard two days ago too. I bet it's very warm where you are?

I can't wait until this semester is over so I can have time to read for fun. Need to finish The Lord of the Rings.

I am writing one essay which is really boring, about feminism and globalization of the economy and militarism. And another only slightly more interesting about Canada's treaties with indigenous peoples. >_<
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

7 degrees right now, which is positively warm compared to what it has been all winter! Blizzard two days ago too. I bet it's very warm where you are?

I can't wait until this semester is over so I can have time to read for fun. Need to finish The Lord of the Rings.

I am writing one essay which is really boring, about feminism and globalization of the economy and militarism. And another only slightly more interesting about Canada's treaties with indigenous peoples. >_<

~ Quite interesting.
Its not warm here, it flipping hot. The sun is scorching over here and its almost like its rays is peeling off our dermis.
If only snow can magically fall in Nigeria ..lol

So what course do you major in? Philosophy? Economics?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Quite interesting.
Its not warm here, it flipping hot. The sun is scorching over here and its almost like its rays is peeling off our dermis.
If only snow can magically fall in Nigeria ..lol

So what course do you major in? Philosophy? Economics?

I don't think I could live somewhere so hot!!

I am going to be majoring in nursing smiley
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

I don't think I could live somewhere so hot!!

I am going to be majoring in nursing smiley

~ Lol
Ohhh great. Nurse Rainess I guess grin
So umm what's your real name? ..sorry for the late replies though, I'm quite busy here
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Lol
Ohhh great. Nurse Rainess I guess grin
So umm what's your real name? ..sorry for the late replies though, I'm quite busy here

I can't post it on the forum lipsrsealed
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

~ Lol..it harmless
Could you give me clues and I'd figure it out myself?
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

~ and have you seen the movie- The terrible bosses 2
~ I watched it this afternoon and it was ffucking hilarious ..
Damn! You really need to see that movie if you haven't
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

{I couldn't post with my main account, so I had to use this}

which is odd considering the very idea behind atheism is that man just appeared out of nowhere and started existing... no origin, no purpose.
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ and have you seen the movie- The terrible bosses 2
~ I watched it this afternoon and it was ffucking hilarious ..
Damn! You really need to see that movie if you haven't

I haven't actually but I loved the first one so much! I will definitely watch it after exams lol
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

I haven't actually but I loved the first one so much! I will definitely watch it after exams lol

~ Yeah, you should !
Re: Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ What god then?
i believe there is a higher power, due to personal experiences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / Preaching In The Bus / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.