Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,264 members, 7,842,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi (22312 Views)

We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by SeverusSnape(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
deletrue:
Foolish na small way of describing apc members. They are all barbarians. How can GEJ, who is a sure winner plan of interim government? Where is Governor Fayose. Wetin hin dey wait? I trust hin mouth. Let him send another fire to apc especially the man with the most deadly mouth odour. Please, send them another damaging abuse. Again, I trust you.
Hmmmm... Bros I tire o, I still ask, what has GEJ got to gain from interim government??... This is how this useless party called APC thrives; on Propaganda.
Fayose is the particular person that fits them, Jonathan is too gentle for them.
My brother thank you joor. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by denedene(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
I respect Fayemi alot buh if u v evidence, show it to us. don't carry us on a merry go round

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by gud4dbest(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
He said Buhari will probe d corruptn during GEJ's govt...deceptn gone rampage.Isnt he corrupt?Only Ekiti people can tell.

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by deletrue: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hmmmm... Bros I tire o, I still ask, what has GEJ got to gain from interim government??... This is how this useless party called APC thrives; on Propaganda.
Fayose is the particular person that fits them, Jonathan is too gentle for them.
My brother thank you joor. smiley
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by notoriousbabe: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Wind half blown we half seen the yansh of the fowl. Baba peace looking for soft landing to otuoke straight grin
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Acidosis(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
midolian:
b4 the remaining 2weeks runz out, I am sure they ll make the evidence public.
culprit, why hasn't Buhari shown his Cambridge "evidence" after about 2 months

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Ijaya123: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
fitzmayowa:
If APC have the evidence as they claim, they should show nigerians rather than make noise about it...What's the essence of having an evidence you can't present to nigerians

They APC should show nigerians the evidence so we all can see how PDP intends to go about the so called Interim Government, if they can't show nigerians the evidence, then they should let us rest with all the noise of interim government this and that...

I can't wait for march 28 to come, atleast nigerians will rest from all this kind of news...

And what has been done about the Ekiti rigging tape? Nothing. The govt will also denying this and do nothing as well.
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Acidosis(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Join APC and lose your senses

Fayemi; a man who sleeps daily on a N35 million bed will never reason before talking

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
PROPAGANDISE PARTY & LIEING PARTY LIKE APC. WHO TOLD U THAT BUHARI LL EVER LEAD THIS NATION TALK MORE OF PROBING.
TINU & BUHARI R OLD SICKEN MEN THAT MAY JUST KICK THE BUCKED ANY MOMENT FROM NOW & U FUNNY MAN IS TALKING ABOUT HOLDING GEJ RESPONSIBLE VERY LAUGHABLE TO SAY THE LEAST
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Touchforfree(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
What happened to the released Ekiti rigging tape ?.

GEJ said in an interview that it is but a propaganda while later on he admitted he had not watched the tape; How did he know it was a propaganda ?.

Before March 28, Nigerians will still see & hear things going around.

PDP has lost it all and that's why they're so despirate @ all cost even being the incumbent.

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Orikinla(m): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Interim government is a master plan to stop Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) from becoming the President of Nigeria.
President Goodluck Jonathan will leave in 2017 for a senator to take over and then in 2019 hold elections that will favour a northern presidential candidate who will do eight years with an Igbo Vice President who will become the presidential candidate of the PDP in 2027. But the APC will not wait till 2027 to have their first Igbo presidential flag bearer. The APC will have an Igbo presidential nominee to contest for the presidential election before 2027.

Niger State Governor Babangida Aliyu and Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa are going to slug it out for the presidential nomination of the PDP in 2019 with former governor of Anambra state, Mr Peter Obi as the consensus vice presidential candidate. But the PDP will lose to the APC.
President Goodluck Jonathan is the only hope of the PDP to retain power.

The south-south will never support or vote for the PDP again after President Jonathan.

The political mafia of the PDP does not care about the people shouting "GEJ till 2019" here and the members of the mafia don't give a damn about voters. To them the end justifies the means. So, they will do whatever it would take to stop Gen. Buhari, at all costs and by all means.

[/size]
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Akpan107(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Arch1:
Jonathan is not ready for an election. The election might be postponed again or scuttled outrightly
Yeah, there will be no Election this Month...

Till six Months time!
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Sigo86(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
jerseyboy:
Failed governor

Then what'll u term d current Governor(fayose)

I think u lack d proper sense of reasoning b4 makn use of English Words. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by omoharry(f): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bellafinesse:
Hi everyone, I have beautiful bedsheets (American) with pillow cases for all bed sizes. It also includes duvets. You can buy the bedsheets and pillow cases alone. It comes @ the most affordable price with the best material. Call 08137842220. There is discounted price for purchasing 5 and above. Thank you. Waiting for your call
Where are pix of the bed sheet. show pix then will will belive you.
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by dougivilla(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
let them shove their evidence. It's a big lie.
A party built on lies and propaganda shall surely crumble like a pack of cards, One week, one propaganda/lie.
Barcanista has done justice to this useless propaganda https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda.
What will Jonathan gain from an interim government
I dare them to show the evidences...foolish people.
Like my friend clevvermind use to say, "Join APC, lose your senses"

#Apcjokers
No mind them. The same way they said they have Buhari's certificate. The same way Tinubu alleged that soldiers have been sent to his house to kill him only for pressmen to reach his house and saw no soldier there. Make them park well jare!!!

APC lieing to Nigerians since 1700BC

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Eluwilussit(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
These idiiots claim everyday that they have evidences against the Jonathan administration, fine. So what are they waiting for, to show nigerians and the world these evidences? Is it after they win or lose, that they will show them to us? If they do have anything on the presidency, wouldn't it be a great electioneering tool?

Until APC can provide concrete evidences, every claim is propaganda. It's that simple. Unfortunately, propaganda is allowed in politics. Even more unfortunate, is the truth that propaganda works effectively, especially among eggheads. Haha.
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by SeverusSnape(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
dougivilla:
No mind them. The same way they said they have Buhari's certificate. The same way Tinubu alleged that soldiers have been sent to his house to kill him only for pressmen to reach his house and saw no soldier there. Make them park well jare!!!

Exactly my brother, It's only the gullible that will fall for their tricks.
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by ikkkkk: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
They will claim they have an evidence against Oga Jona but when its time for them to show their evidence, They will produce an audio which could be doctored and which u cant use to prove anything. i will only believe APC if their evidence this time is in video and its not doctored.

I rest my case.
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Bitojoe(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Alexbond:
well said...hope to c Fayemi in dis new government,he's so patriotic!

sai Buhari

where do you come from Mr man? Can you tell me the meaning of patriotic, before i continue with my statement?
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by sandland: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Answer that simple question. Why is pdp afraid of election?
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Bitojoe(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
jerseyboy:
Failed governor

imaging fayemi, a real 419 talking about politics. i dont even expect this fayemi to talk in the public for complete 15 years.

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by alowonle02(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=midolian post=31646936]Ex-Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has said the All Progressives Congress has strong evidence against President Goodluck Jonathan on his alleged plot to foist an interim government on Nigeria.

He said the allegation made by the national leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, that his life was being threatened confirmed the desperation of the Peoples Democratic Party-led Federal Government and Jonathan.

Fayemi, who said these in Aramoko Ekiti on Saturday during the 40-day Fidau for the late Pa Jejelola Akingbolu and Mrs Raliat Akingbolu, also lambasted Governor Ayodele Fayose for allegedly lying against the APC Presidential Candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhamadu Buhari (retd.), over his health status.

“We have heard somebody whose own definition of politics is about lying, saying Gen Buhari was taken to a hospital in London. Buhari never went to hospital throughout the 10 days he was in London because I was with him throughout.

“Fayose even used his mother as an example of how people who are old used to behave just because he wanted to drive home a point that Gen Buhari was sick. This is like disgracing his own mother in the public and it is against the value Ekiti is known for.”

The ex-governor said Jonathan could not deny that he invited Tinubu to be part of the planned Interim Government, saying the APC leader made the allegation in good faith and not to discredit the president or heat up the polity.

“President Jonathan is becoming desperate by the day and he would stop at nothing to return to government. You know what they did in Ekiti. So, there was nothing Tinubu said that was not verifiable.

"I have evidence that he was invited to be part of Interim Government as a way of dividing us as a prominent member of our party. There is absolutely nothing they cannot do to distract us because they could see that Presidency is gradually slipping off their hands.

“It was good that these alarms were being raised and put in the front burner that there was a sinister intention to subvert the will of the people.

“What Nigerians are looking for now is for the elections to be held on March 28 as scheduled by INEC and for the victor who was overwhelmingly elected by the popular votes to be announced.

"We as party leaders and members of opposition are ready to congratulate the winner, but if they go ahead and subvert the will of the people, they will surely go to jail,” he declared.

Fayemi assured that Buhari will keep to his promise not to dig into the financial corruption perpetrated in the past under Jonathan if that was what members of the ruling party were afraid of.

“Major Gen Muhammadu Buhari said he won’t look into the past. He said he will draw the line on the very day he took over and I don’t know why President Jonathan , who has the paraphernalia of office is afraid of election.

“There was nothing the PDP , even as a ruling party has not done to ensure that these elections are not held. We have heard about the sowing of fake Army uniform, we have heard about how they want to use the Army to rig the election, we have seen attempt to sack Prof. Attahiru Jega, we have heard about how they have been preaching about religion, talking about the health of Gen. Buhari and the way they had been canvassing for postponement of elections and non-usage of card readers. The big question still remains, why are they afraid of election?”

Fayemi declared that the government of Jonathan would be held responsible, if anything bad happened to Tinubu.

“If Jonathan loses this election, he can still get whatever he wants. It is a matter of negotiation with Buhari, who had promised not to probe the past governments.

“But I want to say that we will hold Jonathan’s government responsible, if even the minutest thing happens to Tinubu,” he concluded.

http://www.punchng.com/news/interim-govt-apc-has-evidence-against-jonathan-says-fayemi/

I can see d iota of truth from all what Fayemi said because what is d essense of money president is disbursing to all religion leadersn traditional rulers if it's nt for his selfish interest alone. Or can we call dis a divident of democracy?

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
There was a closed door meeting between GEJ and Tinubu, nobody care to ask the outcome of the, Tinubu has come out to say he war offer a VP slot of interim government and some of u are still ranting nonsense, i don't know when all this PDP supporters go get sense.
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dr Fayemi has being a habitual liar. Both in the print and electronic media.
Apc party i know wld not have an evidence and keep talking.
Dr eat your looted money jejely and stop creating hates

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
The one they revealed about the Ekiti state rigging (tape), what was done about it? APC should keep the evidence until the MAN for CHANGE come in. then, we will reveal the evidence and send those invole to the place they belong! (Kirikiri)

Sai Buhari till Toto Dike wins grammy!
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
ikkkkk:
They will claim they have an evidence against Oga Jona but when its time for them to show their evidence, They will produce an audio which could be doctored and which u cant use to prove anything. i will only believe APC if their evidence this time is in video and its not doctored.

I rest my case.
You are a first grades mumu, how do u think it will b possible for someone to carry his or her phone or cam and start video record in a meeting that is secret but you can put your phone in the pocket or any voice recording gadjet in pocket during the meeting to record all conversation. Try and get sense it will help you better
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Nicur: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
fitzmayowa:
If APC have the evidence as they claim, they should show nigerians rather than make noise about it...What's the essence of having an evidence you can't present to nigerians

They APC should show nigerians the evidence so we all can see how PDP intends to go about the so called Interim Government, if they can't show nigerians the evidence, then they should let us rest with all the noise of interim government this and that...

I can't wait for march 28 to come, atleast nigerians will rest from all this kind of news...
my brother when I read comments here I marvel the way some people think and comment both Apc and Pdp supporters especially Apc supporters unless they are paid, common sense will tell them to pressurize their leaders to make the evidence(if true) public as it will serve as a MASSIVE knock out punch to Pdp
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Orikinla(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
dougivilla:

1 Like

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
dougivilla:

Bro, APC is just empty. They have nothing but lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by Firefire(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, APC is just empty. They have nothing but lies.

where you dey hide since ?
Re: Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi by melomelo: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
You can not blame Fayemi, he is a wounded lion.
Fayemi is forgotten

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate / "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.