Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (665584 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
@moneyallowed thanks for the reply
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@moneyallowed thanks for the reply
Anytime man!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 12:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Deadpool was so f**king sweet. The opening credits alone was worth the admission, it just sums up perfectly what you're about to watch. They got Deadpool's character well, dude did not shut the hell up, broke the 4th wall like it was a flimsy tissue & generally f**ked up several henchmen. Oh and there are two post credit scenes, yup both of them after the credits...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 1:17am On Feb 11, 2016
D.C Rules.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 1:40am On Feb 11, 2016
Raalsalghul:
D.C Rules.
The level of sadness it takes to drum up whatever you're attempting to do here, is just sad.

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 6:39am On Feb 11, 2016
cao:

The level of sadness it takes to drum up whatever you're attempting to do here, is just sad.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2016
cao:

I ain't sad dear.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2016
Raalsalghul:
I ain't sad dear.
You really are my dear. If I don't like something, I won't actively go looking for it.
UPDATE: Oh & next time, try harder. Take a course in the proper art of trolling.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2016
cao:

You really are my dear. If I don't like something, I won't actively go looking for it.
UPDATE: Oh & next time, try harder. Take a course in the proper art of trolling.
And where did you get the idea that I don't like the MCU?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Raalsalghul:
And where did you get the idea that I don't like the MCU?
When you thought it was a brilliant idea to start a flame war...I guess we all get our jollies in different ways.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2016
cao:

When you thought it was a brilliant idea to start a flame war...I guess we all get our jollies in different ways.
Yes! Now you get the objective.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Yes! Now you get the objective.
Yes! Now you get why you're sad.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Raalsalghul: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2016
cao:

Yes! Now you get why you're sad.
Ah, can't believe you threw that back at me.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Ah, can't believe you threw that back at me.
You made it too easy. grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2016
@cao
this post credit scene is it related to the xmen verse or MCU ? I hope the movie make plenty money.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@cao

this post credit scene is it related to the xmen verse or MCU ?
I hope the movie make plenty money.
It's related to Deadpool.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
cao:
It's related to Deadpool.
I saw Colossus in the trailer is why I asked.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I saw Colossus in the trailer is why I asked.
Yes, he and Negasonic Teenage Warhead are the only x-men in the film.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by badinfluence: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
cao:

Epic response grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
From what I have seen , Ryan is Deadpool •
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Deadpool is so good, even Betty White endorses.
https://www.facebook.com/bettymwhite/videos/1691801797768494/
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
You can't really differentiate deadpool from Ryan Reynolds grin grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by rapmike(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
parrotibaba:
You can't really differentiate deadpool from Ryan Reynolds grin grin

They chose the perfect person for Deadpool. Both Characters are talkatives ( show me a Ryan Reynolds film that he was not a talkative-apart from Green Lantern which was such a culture shock).

I remember Xmen Origins, Stryker had to sew Ryan Reynolds mouth up when he created Deadpool.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2016
rapmike:

They chose the perfect person for Deadpool. Both Characters are talkatives ( show me a Ryan Reynolds film that he was not a talkative-apart from Green Lantern which was such a culture shock).

I remember Xmen Origins, Stryker had to sew Ryan Reynolds mouth up when he created Deadpool.
can't remember a character so perfect for an actor outside maybe Downey's role
am glad the movie dey do well Ryan Reynolds suppose be star for this film business.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackavast(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
marvel rocks mehn waiting for captain america cw and Dr strange
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Blackavast(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
heard Betty white endorsed dead pool movie mehn waiting for the camrip of this movie I will manage it like that. Chai badnews for DC fanboys.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by badinfluence: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
The way dc fanboys are thrashing deadpool.. I'm getting scared cry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:
The way dc fanboys are thrashing deadpool.. I'm getting scared cry
Look, some folks have to get some excitement in their lives, that's their only outlet. Allow them. Plus, they bought their ticket...Ignore them, the film was great. Even my lil sis, who knows nothing about Deadpool enjoyed it. Seriously, she doesn't read comics at all, but I got her hooked on the comic films (with the Captain America: The First Avenger) and she really really enjoyed Deadpool.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by badinfluence: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
cao:

Look, some folks have to get some excitement in their lives, that's their only outlet. Allow them. Plus, they bought their ticket...Ignore them, the film was great. Even my lil sis, who knows nothing about Deadpool enjoyed it. Seriously, she doesn't read comics at all, but I got her hooked on the comic films (with the Captain America: The First Avenger) and she really really enjoyed Deadpool.
A girl who knows her comics.. I know you get this a lot.. but marry me grin ... I can take the other suitors out deadpool style grin angry
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Elparaiso(m): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:

A girl who knows her comics.. I know you get this a lot.. but marry me grin ... I can take the other suitors out deadpool style grin angry

You know DeadPool is Unfvckable?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by HyDef(m): 12:27am On Feb 15, 2016
I can't wait to watch Deadpool. I'm a hardcore Batman fan, and lean a little towards DC but I'm definitely not a fanboy.

My brother showed me the trailer and I was laughing my head off. Funny stuff. I always knew Deadpool as one of the least serious comic book antiheroes, and I think that's what makes wanna watch it so bad. No cinema for this one though... I'll get it... Through other means. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.