Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (665511 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2016
^^^

I think deadpool is the test drive for R-rated superheroes movies from Fox. Since its success, there are talks of making the next wolverine and x-force movies R-rated.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
rapmike:

Please watch the film called Pixels. Am sure you will walk out on that one. cheesy
I actually watched that in the cinema, for some odd reason I enjoy Adam Sandler films...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
parrotibaba:
^^^

I think deadpool is the test drive for R-rated superheroes movies from Fox. Since its success, there are talks of making the next wolverine and x-force movies R-rated.

So true, now everyone wants to do R rated movies. Even BvS will have an R-rated release. These companies just look at what's selling and use it as a future model. I hope they aren't being shortsighted cos some properties are suited for an R rating, like Suicide Squad, Deadpool, Watchmen and Blade, but some won't just work. There's no way you can convince me that BvS deserves an R rating, a few beheading scenes and blood splash does not make an R movie. It's all about the tone and adult content, if that's not part of the source material then there's no need.

Once again Hollywood will attempt to copy the success of an original movie. Some of those attempts will succeed but most will fail
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by rapmike(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
cao:

I actually watched that in the cinema, for some odd reason I enjoy Adam Sandler films...

shocked shocked
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 3:28am On Mar 01, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Moneyallowed, what's really ur problem with Batman Vs Superman : Dawn of Justice?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2016
Kaycee7:
Moneyallowed, what's really ur problem with Batman Vs Superman : Dawn of Justice?

How can I have a problem with it when I haven't seen it yet? What gives you that idea?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Rapmike, if it makes you feel better, I tend to avoid the really questionable ones (like Grown Ups & The Cobbler), the last Adam S film I'd watched before Pixels was Blended. But, Adam Sandler did some rather enjoyable films in the 90s, shame he just plays the same guy, I guess it pays extremely well.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2016
moneyallowed:

How can I have a problem with it when I haven't seen it yet? What gives you that idea?
I don't know. You just seem hostile towards the movie

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kaycee7:
I don't know. You just seem hostile towards the movie

That's unfair. It hasn't done anything to deserve my hostility yet.There's a big difference between outright hostility and healthy skepticism. If a concern about the R rating qualifies as hostility then it's really sad

When all you hear about a movie fills you with dread, when it leaves a bad taste in your mouth, that's hostility. The only cbm that has managed to elicit that reaction from me has been F4. Gambit is the heading in that direction too.

The only thing more stupid than bashing a movie before it's been released is defending a movie from imaginary haters. Totally pointless

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Kaycee7(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
moneyallowed:

That's unfair. It hasn't done anything to deserve my hostility yet.There's a big difference between outright hostility and healthy skepticism. If a concern about the R rating qualifies as hostility then it's really sad

When all you hear about a movie fills you with dread, when it leaves a bad taste in your mouth, that's hostility. The only cbm that has managed to elicit that reaction from me has been F4. Gambit is the heading in that direction too.

The only thing more stupid than bashing a movie before it's been released is defending a movie from imaginary haters. Totally pointless
Ok! Ok! Don't eat me. I get your point. I'm a bit skeptic about the 3-hour runtime myself, but I trust Snyder's pacing.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 5:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Kaycee7:
Ok! Ok! Don't eat me. I get your point. I'm a bit skeptic about the 3-hour runtime myself, but I trust Snyder's pacing.
e suppose be five hours sef,
just plenty stuff for us to enjoy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by superbloke(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
moneyallowed:

Gambit has been cancelled. Till a new date is announced.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kaycee7:
Sorry if I sounded off, I'm really not anti BvS, hope it does well. Snyder mentioned that they'd managed to cut down the running time to 2 hours 20 mins, so there's that
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
superbloke:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Gambit has been cancelled. Till a new date is announced.
Thank goodness! I wish they would scrap it altogether
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbU4S_Ez9KM
What it's like seeing every Marvel movie (for fans and non-fans)

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
dope trailer!!!! and that ending this may just be better than the 2nd cap movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Awesome!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
My talking points from the trailer: Black Panther, Spidey and Iron Man slapping the hell outta Cap!

Besides, it just really occured to me that Black Widow is on Iron Man's side. Why's that?? I thought she and Cap had some kind of connection in Winter Soldier

I hope Andrew Garfield is still the one playing Spidey tho...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Elparaiso(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Anyone notice the changes in spidey's suit?

Dude is using tiro

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by hardae(m): 3:19am On Mar 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
My talking points from the trailer: Black Panther, Spidey and Iron Man slapping the hell outta Cap!

Besides, it just really occured to me that Black Widow is on Iron Man's side. Why's that?? I thought she and Cap had some kind of connection in Winter Soldier

no he isn't the actor playing him is Tom Holland
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

na, she's on cap's team.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2016
Maybe this wasn't their intention when they made the trailer buy I want that Black Panther movie and I want it now! How cool is it that a minigun was fired at BP and he barely flinched! That Vibranium suit ehn

Technically whatever Cap's shield can absorb, BP's suit can too, though it should be superior. I mean Cap's shield is an alloy, and BP has the herb factor and training as well. So I'm imagining a blast from Thor/Mjolnir making BP stronger. Dope af

Also I'm just in love with the spidey suit and those mechanical eyes. They brought back the classic design. Also I trust James Gunn and he says Tom Holland kills the role of Peter Parker. In his words " It’s his own thing. He is to Spidey as Downey is to Iron Man, Ledger was to the Joker, Pratt is to Star-Lord."

That is all!

Underoos!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2016
SIRcumalot:

na, she's on cap's team.

Watch the end of the trailer again.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2016
Elparaiso:
Anyone notice the changes in spidey's suit?
Dude is using tiro
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Watch the end of the trailer again.
I no get data again.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mehn the hype is real....can't wait to see dis...

Spidey..hehehehehe

Who else remebers the scence frm Cap's 1st movie wen he was in a fight with d bully @ d cinemas and he was told to stay down..den he said.. " I could do dis all day"....same scence in this trailer jst with I'm d bully this time around...

Can't wait to see my Hydra Gooons hehehehe...Baron Zemo

Who else saw cross bones in the trailer..?!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Crossbones...

E be like say na naija this fight happen.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
My favorite in this trailer is black panther, I mean the way he caught up with bucky who was on a bike was incredible and the way he stood when the automatic machine gun was firing at him was epic!!

Cap and bucky hear am from the ninja grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Another awesome part is when Hawkeye shot antman up with his arrow, obviously a nod to the comics, dude even slipped through Iron man's fingers grin

Anyways I knew people will be divided about this new spiderman costume but I think it's straight out of the comics, like Tom Holland walked out of a comic book and into the civil war movie. The red color is bright, the eyes are mechanical, something tells me that Tony Stark has a hand in making the costume.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrDojo:
Mehn the hype is real....can't wait to see dis...

Spidey..hehehehehe

Who else remebers the scence frm Cap's 1st movie wen he was in a fight with d bully @ d cinemas and he was told to stay down..den he said.. " I could do dis all day"....same scence in this trailer jst with I'm d bully this time around...

Can't wait to see my Hydra Gooons hehehehe...Baron Zemo

Who else saw cross bones in the trailer..?!

Remember that scene. I love the way everything is coming full circle in the end. This really feels like a trilogy, can't wait to see how everything ends
Baron Zemo ehn! I'd even forgotten he's going to be in the movie. They're obviously hiding him for a reason. I wonder why

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.