Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) (876 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / Ladies Best Reply To Defend Expensive Meal On A Date...must See Photo / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by Maamin(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Girls love to dress to impress and any girl who says she doesn’t like to be a head turner is not being totally honest. Now, let’s go down the list of things ladies hate when out on a date.

1) You have this date you would rather die than miss.

To prepare for the date, you buy this really expensive Zara dress that suits you perfectly well. You get to the venue for your date and right beside you is another girl putting on the same exact dress you have on.

2) You are out on a date and your companion just happens to have a wandering eye.

The waitress comes to take your order and he’s checking her out; a beautiful girl walks beside your table and he can’t just help but stare.

Guys, no girl wants this, so take note. Keep your eyes on your date alone or on your food if that’s too difficult.

3) Going on a date with a stingy man is the worst.

Imagine as a student, you meet this really cute guy who asks you out.

Take note: he was the one who asked for this date. He even chooses an expensive restaurant. You agree and are all excited about this date. On your way to meet your date, you use the ATM to withdraw what girls call “vex money” and head off.

You go on your date and order as much as
you can finish and have a nice time. When it’s time for the payment, he drops money only for his own part of the bill.

Imagine if you did not take extra money with you, which would have been too embarrassing. Ladies, “vex money” is important.

4) Your date has bad eating habits:

Talking while eating, burping without excusing himself and making loud noises while chewing.

You go on a date and he has a mouthful of food and boom! That’s when he decides it’s
the best time to prove his point. Ladies hate this. It’s outright disgusting.

5) Your date talks too much.

This is bad news. No one wants a date who talks more than the woman. As said earlier, a girl loves to be the centre of attention but in this case, not the dressing.

A girl loves a man who listens. Most people who talk a lot don’t make so much sense.

6) Your date who does not know his limit with alcohol.

You go on a date and the guy keeps the alcohol coming. That is not a good look.

Sometimes alcohol unleashes the part of you that you want hidden; so, too much alcohol on a date is not the best idea.

7) You are at an expensive restaurant having dinner with your date but there is just one little problem, he seems to be Mr. Popular.

Every girl knows that one guy who is every girl’s ex. You cannot have a proper dinner in
a restaurant without at least five girls walking up to your table to say hello. Not good!

cool You are out on a date and while you are talking, your date is stuck on his phone.

The most annoying thing is the fact that he might be stuck on Instagram, Twitter or
Facebook. What ever happened to human communication? Guys, this is not attractive.

9) You are on a movie date, picnic date, whatever the case may be but your date keeps checking his wrist watch for some reason.

Ladies, run from this one because
he might be married, engaged or dating.

10) Your date seems to be Mr. Know-It-All. This is unattractive to most ladies. Truth be told, no one wants an Einstein who acts like everyone except him is wrong.

This is a little expo for men who have these problems. At least on the first day, hide these flaws and you will definitely win her over.

Hmmmm!
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by iamvj: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
nice write up...
you wrote this by yourself smiley
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by phabuloz(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cul tips and facts u listed there
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Must dates be only in restaurants?
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
one thing they hate
I wan to kiss you ..You are not in the mood
I wan to smooch you you are not in the mood
I wan to Hug you. ..you not in the mood

When we go on a date and you start eating everything
Waiter brings the bill and asks who will pay
my girl me too am not in the mood to Pay..!!
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by chaberry(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by damseyl(f): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
smiley
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by Olutola88(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
No 3 & 4, who does that?

No 5, what Rachael perceives as talking too much might not be seen as talking to much by Bola.

And saying people that talk too much don't make sense is a very wrong belief you need to drop(don't tell me u said “most”). You really need to meet some creative talkers. I don't know whether you cn imagine an Intelligent person that talks a lot
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by Maamin(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
one thing they hate
I wan to kiss you ..You are not in the mood
I wan to smooch you you are not in the mood
I wan to Hug you. ..you not in the mood

When we go on a date and you start eating everything
Waiter brings the bill and asks who will pay
my girl me too am not in the mood to Pay..!!

Lol...young man this is harsh O grin
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by cokacoola(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
let me undastoad this first, you goyfriad ask you a date out and you dress to key and he took you to a palm wine joant instand of mr beans parker view and the rest and then again he started staring at the palm wine taper wife and you hear asking if he is a boyfriad mataerial Mods plasea ban this boy till 2099sad
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by Maamin(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamvj:
nice write up...
you wrote this by yourself smiley

Actually not by myself coz its a borrowed work..thanks!
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by Maamin(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
let me undastoad this first, you goyfriad ask you a date out and you dress to key and he took you to a palm wine joant instand of mr beans parker view and the rest and then again he started staring at the palm wine taper wife and you hear asking if he is a boyfriad mataerial Mods plasea ban this boy till 2099sad

Young man please what type of English is this na? embarassed
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by Maamin(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Must dates be only in restaurants?

I keep wondering about that too...sometimes last year I arranged a date with one chick in my place, she declined it and rather suggested somewhere else...when I asked her where does she want? she said in any eatery or restaurant. I was like damn! This is no longer "Boys are not smiling" but "These girls are very hungry" grin
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by Maamin(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
damseyl:
smiley

Oya which do you hate the most? smiley
Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by stingbreed(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op u tried o....

To write all this isn't easy
But

I really don't give a damn......

Who says I can't do what I like, when I like to & how I like......

Re: Checkout The 10 Things Nigerian Ladies Hate When Out On A Date (MUST READ) by Maamin(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
stingbreed:
Op u tried o....

To write all this isn't easy
But

I really don't give a damn......

Who says I can't do what I like, when I like to & how I like......

No one jaré

(1) (Reply)

Where Art Thou, My Love? / Cologne To Wear That Smells Great On Men / If U Find Urself In Dis Situation, What Ar U Gonna Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.